Thread: Special Interview - Summer Tournament Finalists

Special Interview - Summer Tournament Finalists

As you could have noticed, [URL="http://eurobattle.net/threads/172920-XPAM-Summer-Tournament"]XPAM Summer Tournament[/URL] is faster and faster moving to its final phase ([URL="http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/summer/www/img/grid.png"]check brackets[/URL]). In this weekend we will be able to see the epic Grand Final between two Serbian rivals Spork ([URL="http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-user.php?user=spork"]ladder[/URL]) aka Finished and OlivesThree aka MARIJAVOLIMTE ([URL="http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-user.php?user=marijavolimte"]ladder[/URL]) aka healingeye aka Pavle. For this special occasion I thought it would be quite interesting to make a pre-game interview.

Go ahead, ask whatever you want ;)

to Spork: You won many Tournaments at xpam do you see yourself as a favorite?
    OlivesThree won only versus Orcs. Do you think he's strong vs. Nightelf? Is Nightelf imba vs. Human?
    You are mainly inactive, do you prepair for the Match? Play some Ladder games maybe?

to OlivesThree: Do you like elephants and do you want my mappack?

Hello,well i would like to have one(elephant)
    Also i know that ur main quest is to save replays vs me so np

Who does Marija represents?
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Long story,i dont want to argue about that..

its my past.. this account is created in 2010

Congratulations to both players to making all to the finals. Pavle not a single map lost so far in tour and Spork going through lower brackets and facing top players.

Questions for both players
    1. What do you think about this tournament ie. organization, players, difficulty...
    2. What are your opinion about each other.
    3. Have you solid game plan that you make before game, or are you just adapting to what your opponent will do as game progress.
    4. Whats your weakness flaws & strengths in this matchup (ne vs hum)

o.t.

Bulbasor #1
    Last edited by OrangeFury; 13th June 2012 at 06:28 PM.

1.Well tour is nicely organised,also u have very good players with big expirience in this game.
    I think only weakness is that u couldn't watch games online.. no streams.. but i hope in finals that will be fixed
    2.We all know that Spork is maybe biggest xpam play of all time.. I think its enough to talk about player who beat nicker when he was in best form
    3.My playstile is adapting on opponent style.. So i dont have any plan for now.
    4.I wouldn't be interesting if i say and disclose my weakness and strengths in forthcoming match

Blog Entries
    yoyoyo

Questions for both players:
    1.Will you play only one race in finals or more?( Why more , why one? )
    2.Tell us history of your games(Who won , who lost )?
    3.Are you active at xpam or other servers , leagues?
    4.Did you expected that you will be in final match?
    5.How do you fill 3 days before game?

Quote Originally Posted by Changer View Post
    to Spork: You won many Tournaments at xpam do you see yourself as a favorite?
    OlivesThree won only versus Orcs. Do you think he's strong vs. Nightelf? Is Nightelf imba vs. Human?
    You are mainly inactive, do you prepair for the Match? Play some Ladder games maybe?

to OlivesThree: Do you like elephants and do you want my mappack?
    Well i dont see myself as a favorite because im inactive and i rly didnt play long time, i play just the games at tournament, not any single on ladder/cg. Well i dont know if he is strong against NE but about this match-up my option sux, i dont like that MU

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFury View Post
    Congratulations to both players to making all to the finals. Pavle not a single map lost so far in tour and Spork going through lower brackets and facing top players.

1. What do you think about this tournament ie. organization, players, difficulty...
    2. What are your opinion about each other.
    3. Have you solid game plan that you make before game, or are you just adapting to what your opponent will do as game progress.
    4. Whats your weakness flaws & strengths in this matchup (ne vs hum)
    1. Its all great, nothing else to add.
    2. Well i think he is a good player and not the one wich u gona underestimate
    3. I dont have any plan, just will play as i did till now, depending on opponent
    4. Wont comment that.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTa- View Post
    yoyoyo

Questions for both players:
    1.Will you play only one race in finals or more?( Why more , why one? )
    2.Tell us history of your games(Who won , who lost )?
    3.Are you active at xpam or other servers , leagues?
    4.Did you expected that you will be in final match?
    5.How do you fill 3 days before game?

1. Im gona play just one race due to mine long long inactivity, its pointless to play randoms or any other
    2. As elf i think i lost just 1 game and won many, maybe im wrong. He won me while i was randoming inactive @ ladder many times till now.
    3. No, not active at all.
    4. Not, i tough im gona be kicked in looser brackets @ r3
    5. Relaxed

1.I will play one race(hope spork will play elfs only to) : )
    2.Actually i never won spork when he was elf... but a lot of things changed since we last time played hu + ne... i made big progress
    3.I'm not so active on xpam coz nowadays its hard to find serious player here to play versus.. Yes I'm member of ioV(second best USA clan) and play many leagues
    4.Yes
    5.I dont have special prepartion for incoming matches.

1) Tell us something about yourselves, what do you do besides gaming, what are your hobbies, what do you do for living
    2) What was your most important gaming success, who was the best ranked player you played against, who was the best ranked player you won
    3) If you play on other servers besides xpam, what makes other servers better than xpam - or, what makes you come back to xpam
    4) If you had the power to change anything in this server, what would it be?

1.Well,I'm first year on college(geography) and I'm playing basketball... I hope i will leave to USA this fall to play on college.. I dont have special hobies.
    I can say main hoby is dj-ing.I work with drum and bass music.. and im trying to become better and better.
    2.I was in grid of zotac,played vs top world players like Focus,Reprisal,Entee,Nicker,Th000 biggest success:won entee
    3.I play mostly on Northend and Garena,better sides of that servers are u can play vs high skilled players in anytime.on Xpam i made first warcraft moves and im emotionally conneted to that server... and i think people are nice here.
    4.There are many many bad sides of xpam server.. I think its bad coz there is no autohost.. players are host's.. also on xpam u still have some good european players.. so u can make one good clan who can represent xpam server.. and if u do that u will increase reputation and u will have more good players on xpam.

Quote Originally Posted by bulbe View Post
    1) Tell us something about yourselves, what do you do besides gaming, what are your hobbies, what do you do for living
    2) What was your most important gaming success, who was the best ranked player you played against, who was the best ranked player you won
    3) If you play on other servers besides xpam, what makes other servers better than xpam - or, what makes you come back to xpam
    4) If you had the power to change anything in this server, what would it be?
    1. Well nothing much training, going to gym.
    2. Well i didnt had some extra success as gamer in w3 scene. Won: Nicker, We.Pepsi.Una, pokeroff.Kas, EG.Ciara (pro ladder 2 years ago @ north, i was on friends aka), RAGE.Blast, i had 3 times chances to win Focus and Remind on zotac but they raped me. (btw u can download and watch some of replays against these guys where i won and lost here: [url]http://drozdo.yweb.sk/upload/files/Spork.rar[/url]
    3. I dont play anywhere, not even on xpam, i said up there that i play just the games on tournament, totaly inactive
    4. Kill dota!

Appreciate for your time

Conheça a EDBRL: FAQ EDBRL!!

Nossa página com informações, atualizações, anúncios, suporte, entre outros:
    https://www.facebook.com/eurobattlebrasil

Seja consagrado com as melhores jogadas da eurobattle.net BR. Envie seu vídeo clicando aqui: bit.ly/VideoBR

Conheça nosso canal e veja nossos vídeos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleNetBrasil