Hi guys,

As it is finally possible to create in-game channels in Dota 2, I have decided to start one of the first international dota communities in Dota 2. The main idea is to gain a starting member base of min. 30 members in the Steam group, before starting our own channel, whose purpose will be to organize friendly private games between members. (I understand the complications that the in-game channel system has at the moment, and don't worry, we have solutions on how to ban leavers and non-group-members)

As to all the rules and current information on the group, please feel free to visit the group's webpage on: [url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chillaxclub[/url].

If people are interested in becoming members, feel free to either post in this thread or contact me (or other officers) directly on Steam for trial games.

If you have any questions as to how the group will work or you believe you already have some feedback, then feel free to post it in this thread.

P.S.> Please keep in mind that this is not an over-night process, and will likely take some time to organize all trial games and build up our member base. We are aiming only for the best people (best people all around, elitism should not exist in our group).

Regards,
Random / R4ndomization (admin of the group)