Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to harvest energy from magnets

How to harvest energy from magnets

I found an interesting article about harvesting energy with the use of magnets.

Original article can be found on this page-> [URL]http://alternatenewsmedia2012.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/free-energy-george-greens-magnetic-motor/[/URL]

It's called George Green’s Magnetic Motor

This “Magnetic principle” device will, if built right, run for many thousands of years!

makes you think twice about burning fossil fuel at the cost of money and environmental destruction.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

that's how it supposed to be done

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magents.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	165972

Hidden Text click here to show

makes you think twice about burning fossil fuel at the cost of money and environmental destruction.
    Thats why we should be breeding plutonium in fast reactors.

I guess this magnetic system will not work.

I guess

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Yeah, but energy that internal combustion engines (with fossil fuel) provide is much, much greater than other energy sources (exception for nuclear energy, which is quite expensive to provide and not safe for usage).

So, we stick to the fossil fuels and internal combustion engines.

This is, for certain great way to unlimited (?) energy source, but how those systems will be needed to run a car, for instance? It's good, but still not that good.

I'm sure that the people are not stupid. If it works and can be used on a large scale then why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    Yeah, but energy that internal combustion engines (with fossil fuel) provide is much, much greater than other energy sources.

That's what the fossil fuel industry wants you to think, it's in their best interest to keep you addicted to their product.

There are many ways to prove you wrong but I'll just pick one randomly. The energy that comes from fossil fuel cannot by any means be "greater" than that of the Sun and as long as we have the Sun, we will never run out of true energy. The effort it took to build gas stations all around the Earth could have been directed towards making a network of solar panels in orbit around the planet that would harvest and store solar energy and solve humanity's energy "fake problems".

Quote Originally Posted by GoodanGeL View Post
    I'm sure that the people are not stupid.
    People are bread to be ignorant and stupid, it's in the best interest of the top to keep things as secret as possible, you can only exploit people if you know something that they do not( example: why do you need to go to a doctor when you are sick, because he knows something that you do not ).

Ignorance is bread into society through entertainment and drugs
    (tobacco, alcohol etc.). People start to be indoctrinated with nonsense since the moment they learn to understand a language, their parents read them fairy tales and fill their heads with lies and shit that will turn them into farms for the leaders of society.

If a man is given entertainment he will let himself be absorbed into it and he will stop thinking about his real problems. I believe there will come a day when the suffering is too great and entertainment will loose control over the world, there is already suffering in the world but it doesn't happen to everyone at the same time and in the same quantity, that's why people do not unite. Therefore people will unite when they share a common pain.

And this brings us to the reason why we're stuck in the dark ages. Whoever is born rich is ignorant from the start, doesn't know his true purpose
    (example: if you take a lion cub from the pack and feed it everything he wants, he will not have motivation to hunt or kill, he will loose his instinct etc etc.). Same thing happens with humans, if they have everything they want they will not have the motivation to think about what's best for the planet or what's right for humanity but they are in charge of deciding where an atomic bomb will land. The only natural balance to this is that people are not made to live forever, sooner or later everyone goes back in the ground.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post

That's what the fossil fuel industry wants you to think, it's in their best interest to keep you addicted to their product.

There are many ways to prove you wrong but I'll just pick one randomly. The energy that comes from fossil fuel cannot by any means be "greater" than that of the Sun and as long as we have the Sun, we will never run out of true energy. The effort it took to build gas stations all around the Earth could have been directed towards making a network of solar panels in orbit around the planet that would harvest and store solar energy and solve humanity's energy "fake problems".
    No1 can make me think what they want about that subject, because I chose to study vehicles and fuels at my university. So, that's kinda my field...
    Solar energy is very good, no doubt in that. The only problem about solar panels is that they require very much space. And I guess, this new magnetic thingie would require a lot of space, since it requires huge parts for some decent amount of energy.
    Imagine putting that thing in a vehicle as a main engine? All I'm saying there's no alternative for fossil fuels and internal combustion engines for now. Though there are some interesting theories.

Besides, Claudiu, fossil fuel industrialists don't need some veil to put on our eyes so we don't see because, as I said, internal combustion engines and fossil fuels got no alternatives for now. So enough with these "conspiracies"...

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    No1 can make me think what they want about that subject, because I chose to study vehicles and fuels at my university. So, that's kinda my field...

you made your choice based on what the oil industry made you think about the subject.

Solar energy is very good, no doubt in that.
    its the best actually.

The only problem about solar panels is that they require very much space.
    and space is what we have in abundance so how is that a problem?

And I guess, this new magnetic thingie would require a lot of space, since it requires huge parts for some decent amount of energy.
    not really, it doesn't require a lot of space since you can choose to harvest energy from either "small and many" or "big and few", the "small and many" can be placed anywhere and are easy to handle.

Imagine putting that thing in a vehicle as a main engine?
    imagine if you put the electricity from it in a battery and put the battery in the vehicle.

All I'm saying there's no alternative for fossil fuels and internal combustion engines for now. Though there
    are some interesting theories.
    this is a problem, internal combustion engines are obsolete since the invention of the electric motor. Don't give me any crap about the electric motor being weak compared to the internal combustion one, that's just political propaganda against threats towards the fossil fuel industry. Electricity takes WAY less space than fossil fuel and is more efficient in every way, its environmental friendly too AND clean.

Besides, Claudiu, fossil fuel industrialists don't need some veil to put on our eyes so we don't see because, as I said, internal combustion engines and fossil fuels got no alternatives for now. So enough with these "conspiracies"...
    You have your reality and i have mine, the propaganda against electric cars is real( you are proof of it ) and you seem to reject the fact that internal combustion is primitive and outdated, fossil fuel was never a real source of energy, it's only going to last as long as there is fuel in the ground, and it will run out eventually due to the growth of the auto vehicle industry.

Here is what you call conspiracy:

Fossil fuels are [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel"]fuels[/URL] formed by natural processes such as [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaerobic_decomposition"]anaerobic decomposition[/URL] of buried dead [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organism"]organisms[/URL]. The age of the organisms and their resulting fossil fuels is typically millions of years, and sometimes exceeds 650 million years.

Q:do you know how much time it takes for a dead animal/plant to turn into car fuel?
    A:a lot more time than it takes one car to consume it.

So it takes 650 million years to make a liter of gasoline and one car consumes it in less than one hour.If you stop to do the math, reality will hit you hard.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Dude, you need to post us your picture, I m sure will be some presidental candidate one day.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

you made your choice based on what the oil industry made you think about the subject.

its the best actually.

and space is what we have in abundance so how is that a problem?

not really, it doesn't require a lot of space since you can choose to harvest energy from either "small and many" or "big and few", the "small and many" can be placed anywhere and are easy to handle.

imagine if you put the electricity from it in a battery and put the battery in the vehicle.

this is a problem, internal combustion engines are obsolete since the invention of the electric motor. Don't give me any crap about the electric motor being weak compared to the internal combustion one, that's just political propaganda against threats towards the fossil fuel industry. Electricity takes WAY less space than fossil fuel and is more efficient in every way, its environmental friendly too AND clean.

You have your reality and i have mine, the propaganda against electric cars is real( you are proof of it ) and you seem to reject the fact that internal combustion is primitive and outdated, fossil fuel was never a real source of energy, it's only going to last as long as there is fuel in the ground, and it will run out eventually due to the growth of the auto vehicle industry.

Here is what you call conspiracy:

Fossil fuels are [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel"]fuels[/URL] formed by natural processes such as [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaerobic_decomposition"]anaerobic decomposition[/URL] of buried dead [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organism"]organisms[/URL]. The age of the organisms and their resulting fossil fuels is typically millions of years, and sometimes exceeds 650 million years.

Q:do you know how much time it takes for a dead animal/plant to turn into car fuel?
    A:a lot more time than it takes one car to consume it.

So it takes 650 million years to make a liter of gasoline and one car consumes it in less than one hour.If you stop to do the math, reality will hit you hard.
    Makes me wonder in what kind of reality you're living in...

one where i question everything.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Safelist Member
    Actually internal combustion engines are BY FAR more powerful than electric engines atm
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

one where i question everything.
    too much zeitgeist is obviously bad for brain

Guys, you obviously haven't learned anything here. When [RO]Claudiu opens a thread (especially a conspiracy theory/green alternative science thread), what do you do

You simply nod, say "Yes, Claudiu, you're right", and never join that thread again. Ever.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Guys, you obviously haven't learned anything here. When [RO]Claudiu opens a thread (especially a conspiracy theory/green alternative science thread), what do you do

You simply nod, say "Yes, Claudiu, you're right", and never join that thread again. Ever.
    i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by mezhulol View Post
    too much zeitgeist is obviously bad for brain
    i agree, sometimes i wish i never saw it and remained ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by [-NoNick-] View Post
    Actually internal combustion engines are BY FAR more powerful than electric engines atm
    do you have exact numbers?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast