Thread: Vouch request SonOfMotherDuck [---]

Vouch request SonOfMotherDuck [---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Emil, SonOfMotherDuck

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
    Bulgarian living in the Netherlands

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
    I saw that most of the best players on XPAM play here and I want to improve by playing against them and learning from them. I heard about this league on IHRL.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I don't usually get angry unless someone is willingly doing stupid things like selling my items when I give him share for chicken or farming as support on 3 lane.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I am far from being the best, but I improve quickly if I have someone to learn from. I like playing solo lane heroes, carries or roaming supports.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I started playing about 3-4 years ago and I played pubs on local Bulgarian servers, later Garena, and XPAM. At the moment I am mostly playing CM games on Balkan, Dotaleague, IHRL.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    [URL]http://176.9.26.177/stats/game/3887021/ihrl-71[/URL] - Support Lich, Ultrakill ~36 min
    [URL]http://176.9.26.177/stats/game/3879056/ihrl-61[/URL] - Support Venge
    [URL]http://176.9.26.177/stats/game/3869337/ihrl-51[/URL] - Carry Naga
    [URL]http://176.9.26.177/stats/game/3735358/ihrl-77[/URL] - Carry Riki
    Last edited by SonOfMotherDuck; 21st May 2012 at 12:50 AM.

unsupp, not skilled enough imo.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Safelist Member
    !unsup played with him like 5-6 games and failed in all on supp or carry...

I don't think that the games we've played 2 months ago are relevant anymore. In that time I played my first CM games and it is normal to have failed a little in them, but all of them? I think you are being a bit too hard on me. I would highly appreciate it if I am judged based on the provided replays or recent games and not on memories from the past. Any constructive critics are also welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by cr_dad View Post
    !unsup played with him like 5-6 games and failed in all on supp or carry...
    he's better then u.

!Sup
    Eric Cartman: "You just don't have no long term memory because you get high all the time."
    Towelie: "Don't preach to me Fatso."
    Eric Cartman: "I can preach to you all I want because you're stupid."
    Towelie: "You're stupid."
    Eric Cartman: "Yeah, Well you're a towel."
    Towelie: "You're a towel."

Not good VS you were wasting too much time doing nothing pretty much, no tps on you until min 25 or so(dont remember exactly), on fights/gangs you were late most of the times. All in all,you were lost in the pace of the game.As for naga replay you last hit good and stuff but you again no tps and again out of position in team fights.

Deny.

P.S. Letting supports get some creeps is not that bad: 1) they are more useful early-mid game than you 2) you depend on them for wards gangs smokes bla bla..

deny, very bad cm ( on nightcup tour 20/5/12)
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.

Quote Originally Posted by DNA-Doomix View Post
    Not good VS you were wasting too much time doing nothing pretty much, no tps on you until min 25 or so(dont remember exactly), on fights/gangs you were late most of the times. All in all,you were lost in the pace of the game.As for naga replay you last hit good and stuff but you again no tps and again out of position in team fights.

Deny.

P.S. Letting supports get some creeps is not that bad: 1) they are more useful early-mid game than you 2) you depend on them for wards gangs smokes bla bla..
    Thank you for your feedback. I have also noticed that it is difficult for me to find the right places to be at. Can you recommend how I can improve my positioning?

Blog Entries
    play more