Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vouch Request Budix [---]

Vouch Request Budix [---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Alex alias Budix .

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
    Romania

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
    Pro gaming , playing with m8s like immortal , perdition , casapesc prosti , masakary etc etc . And getting better .

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    In cm`s or pubs ?? Kidding , im ok , no nerves just play ... less chat more play .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    hmm .. mid-high ... anyway more skills then tard mapy .. if he is vouched why cant i ???? need some improvements though

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    Garena dp , ihl , rcpl ; mirc : ok dl ; rgc : eal , edl ; xpam : balkan , ro , ss and many cws with my team.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8aislQiDDU&feature=player_embedded[/url] playing on Gplay Night Cup with my team ( rilay )

[url]http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/377540[/url] me playing puck on rgc edl

[url]http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/178036[/url] me playing AM on eal

my role in team is support but i can handle semi / solo better .

[url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/160585-Vouch-Request-Budix?highlight=budix[/url] i have been vouched here but unvouched for inactivity , this time i`ll be more active , more skilled ty.
    Regards
    Last edited by Budacul; 16th April 2012 at 08:09 PM.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

support.
    Originaly Posted by Lemnyshor (Lemn).
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.

Support from me 2.

Safelist Member
    I don't personally know him, nor his skills, but based on my experience with other ro players, they don't tend to improve , nor they meet ss skill requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by rapboy View Post
    I don't personally know him, nor his skills, but based on my experience with other ro players, they don't tend to improve , nor they meet ss skill requirements.
    True , but i am not totally romanian . Half romania - half alien . I need improvments in dota to do to be the best.
    Last edited by Budacul; 17th April 2012 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rapboy View Post
    Wise words... Saw ya in few games.. !Unsup
    Eric Cartman: "You just don't have no long term memory because you get high all the time."
    Towelie: "Don't preach to me Fatso."
    Eric Cartman: "I can preach to you all I want because you're stupid."
    Towelie: "You're stupid."
    Eric Cartman: "Yeah, Well you're a towel."
    Towelie: "You're a towel."

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

rapboy in your great experience with ro players u got owned by faith xD so stfu and support.
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.

Support, he improved.

unsup, fika is god compared to him.

skill mid-high just rofl.
    Last edited by [MooN]Pain; 18th April 2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Originally Posted by Light_of_Hell
    U noob not know how to play LEVORIC
    u buy sange (it a slows), at lvl 4 LEVORIC criticals roshan, than aura and gg, also u can buy RADIATOR cuz looks cool in LEVORICS arm, BUROOZIA for perma critical and BATTLE FURKY for caveing enemy
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by [MooN]Pain View Post
    unsup, fika is god compared to him.

skill mid-high just rofl.
    Dont look at this .. really ... he is mad because me and all romanians THINK HE IS A RETARD , EVEN MORE THEN MAPY ! In the replay with rilay its me and balanar raping PAIN IMBA DUAL AJAJAJA cry more pussy
    Last edited by Budacul; 18th April 2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budacul View Post
    Dont look at this .. really ... he is mad because me and all romanians THINK HE IS A RETARD , EVEN MORE THEN MAPY ! In the replay with rilay its me and balanar raping PAIN IMBA DUAL AJAJAJA cry more pussy
    Nice attitude.. one more reason for big !Deny
    Eric Cartman: "You just don't have no long term memory because you get high all the time."

Really dudes , stick to the ORIGINAL TOPIC , me and pain have some issues to solve and he try to make me look bad on ss because i WANT TO give him a real fight when i meet him , and that will happen 100 % sure . Even thought im will not be vouched because pain has friends here i will upload some pictures with me smashing his face . My attitude is sticked to the FORUM not in game . Chupa gtfo im tired of you TROLLS . Please dont make MY vouch request look like a TROLL PLAce i expect only admins decisions .regards

Quote Originally Posted by Budacul View Post
    Really dudes , stick to the ORIGINAL TOPIC , me and pain have some issues to solve and he try to make me look bad on ss because i WANT TO give him a real fight when i meet him , and that will happen 100 % sure . Even thought im will not be vouched because pain has friends here i will upload some pictures with me smashing his face . My attitude is sticked to the FORUM not in game . Chupa gtfo im tired of you TROLLS . Please dont make MY vouch request look like a TROLL PLAce i expect only admins decisions .regards
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL if u post pic of Mrs.Pains smashed face u get voucher position insta / + who told ya lies?? Pain got no friends at ss xdd

wow this is like, the romanian ray allen
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast