Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vouch req. zimo [+++]

Vouch req. zimo [+++]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Marko,[BdP]Zimo
    2.) Your age.
    3.) Where are you from?
    Serbia
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
    SS is best league where you can play dota on xpam. I want to improve my skill and i am ready to learn from better players. I want to play with pro and skilled players and i have some friends there... I did heard for this leaghe from my friend [yuma]joker and i was in it but deny on trial period.
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I am well mannered. I like jokes , but when i play i am totaly concentraded on game. Some times i get nervos , but i dont flame and calm down fast.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I belive that i belong to the class of semi-skilled players.
    I can play any roles , I like the most carry heroes , but mosty i play support heroes. I dont like to play heroes like visage , ench , chen etc . Its not that i dont like to play i HATE to play em xd , but i can , not with some decent job but i can...
    Tbh my problem ingame is when i play hard carry or farming , i dont look minimap neather chat , but i am trying to solve that problem
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any).
    I am playing DotA for more then 5 years. Mostly i play on xpam , now i play sometimes on darer with friends , i have rgc but i didnt playd on it like 2 mounts ... I was in many clans (AoFx , BdP , WsL , SADT , SA , Brother etc ) and currently I am in clan IfS(immortal faiths XD ). I was in sooo many leages that i dont remmeber all of then , on xpam : hostbot , edl , dpl , ss ... On rgc - dpl , dgl , osl , eal , cro.community , asia.community and other i cant remember now cause i get unvouched cause i was lazy to dl new client.
    Many tours :
    Balkan 1vs1 tours , insta tour on darer and xpam , lan tour in our city (we were 3rd) , 2vs2 on darer and xpam , 5vs5 weakly tour on darer , balkan 5vs5 tour etc..
    8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
    Krobe = played on balkan , nothing special i just dont have some decent replays but i think i did imporve , was on lane vs ss member. [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=78[/url]
    Am= played on balkan , we had mega hard lane versus nw,es,cm : i wasn't with team cause i farmed , but it had point and i won game ... [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=121[/url]
    Regards
    Last edited by Zimo Pg; 13th April 2012 at 03:18 PM.

Hidden Text click here to show

Safelist member
    Awards

unsupport, based on baning my undercover acc on balkan

Safelist Member
    Awards

supp

Safelist Member
    support

Support.

Awards
    vouch.

!saport for zima.
    Multi525

mass support

!sup zimo is must have item in ss inventory

Tnx all

Big !unsup
    Eric Cartman: "You just don't have no long term memory because you get high all the time."
    Towelie: "Don't preach to me Fatso."
    Eric Cartman: "I can preach to you all I want because you're stupid."
    Towelie: "You're stupid."
    Eric Cartman: "Yeah, Well you're a towel."
    Towelie: "You're a towel."

I'm curious. Also I'm way to lazy to check it myself so here it goes.
    How many applications did you write? What do you change in every new one? Do you write new stuff, let it as it was, rewrite the whole thing?
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

I wrote about 6 and last 3 are same . Why are same ? Well nothing new happened in my dota history , i am playing only on xpam ( balkan ,ihrl and sometimes pubs ) , i cant change my manners lol , im very mannered and polite person , when i joke with my friends i use some " nasty " words but its not flame , its joke... Escept i did improve my dota history didn't changed at all...

I see.

You were unvouched/not passed trial due to not enough skill level right?

How did you feel playing on ss back then? Did you feel that you were not good enough and lowered quality of the games, or do you disagree with vouchers judgement?

Do you feel that you really improved meanwhile and will fit skillwise nowadays?
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Yes , i was unvouched due the low skill. Well in the matter of fact i really enjoy playing ss games even if i play support hero , i feeled that i was improving but not enough for ss standards and i made req because i want to improve my skills , in balkan/ihrl i cant improve more...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast