Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prado suspicious mh

Sunrise Q Q
    MARIJAVOLIMTE
    You seem to know little about the game, the professional scene and manner, that's why you try to insult me. It is pitiful for yourself that you are still that bad and blame others for your losses even after 20k games.
    I don't know against who you played and I don't care to who you talked. What I know is this:
    You lost against the nationalplayer PraDo, one of the top 3 active european orc players and the one with the best reputation. And you blame him for hacking without bringing good reasons. The one to give evidence is not me but you. You should be ashamed for your behavior.
    Prove your accusations clearly or take them back.
    And stop behaving like a drunk hooligan.

Pavle Pavle Pavle...

You obviously have some problems with reading. In the channel, after you accused Prado of maphacking, I told you 3 times to make a thread in maphack forum + I told you that I can't do anything about it at that moment. Wonder why? I had channel full of players and some matches were still scheduled to be played. Do you really think it works like you start accusing someone and I immediatelly leave the channel and go analyse your replay? No, it doesn't work like that. Even if you are 6 years on this server as you didn't forget to mention me more that 10 times.

Next, you can't be surprised that I banned you from the channel after almost 1 hour of flaming, spamming, insulting myself, other admins and other players and non-speaking english in w3-tour channel, which is strictly forbidden aswell. Bypassing my ban by spamming other tour moderators wasn't the smartest move neither, you should be glad for 3 days ban from the w3-tour channel after all those whispers you sent to me.

Anyway, back to the topic. I've seen the replay, I'll wait for efko's decision because he obviously has got much more experience with this. Or maybe IMC himself will send some notes about this issue since it's not just one of ladder games, but it's a serious match of Pro Ladder Tournament.

Here is my personal point of view. First of all, you didn't even bother yourself pointing out and describing the situations which you found suspicious, but here is how I understood Prado's moves and why I find the replay clear:

1) After Prado finished creeping at yellow shop, he took grunts to scout one side and BM scouted the other. BM had the direction to greep creep much earlier than you even sent the militia there, so don't take me wrong, we aren't dealing just maphack in here, prado must have used some crystal ball to see the future, right? - clear move

2) After Prado caught your AM low (and he saw AM's path with grunt) - you tp'ed and Prado in middle of the map sent again grunts one direction (to meet you going to right bottom fountain) and BM other direction - to catch you going to top left fountain, where he actually caught you. The fact he mannaged to surround your AM at top left fountain doesn't say anything about maphack, he saw AM all the time so he simply moved grunts there.

3) After Prado finished creeping at the expand at your side, tell me, where else should he go? Yellow creep bellow was creeped already and so was the fountain, so he went to yellow shop to finish creeps there and he met you there. You didn't even have full army. Creeping with MK, some foots and militia at middle of the map is just dangerous and you could have expected being caught.

So overall, speaking about this concrete replay, it's not suspicious for me. And please, don't compare this to Djuka's case. Djuka wasn't banned because of 1 screenshot or because of 1 replay. We have been reported by cca 5 replays where he had more that suspicious moves + the fact he didn't send the screenshot after efko asked him stacked to it.

thread closed until further notice

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

btw I v found proper commercial for this request to:

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

[url]http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=164732&d=1334947744[/url]

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2