Thread: there are only 3 good moderators i know of

Red face there are only 3 good moderators i know of

hey its me. i wasnt reffering to any of you moderators. u guys are jewels. and if u dont like free help ? UP YOURS . have a nice day shitheads. and i u want to keep losing user base ? please continue to allow people to autohost all day long using host less bots run by ghost. and if u REALLY want a wake up call? take note that my post is still the only one posted. you let the bots scare peole away and now the only people u have left are those who speak portuguese and cant tell bots from kiters from garena hackers. im sorry but after your warm welcome and being a faithfull user trying to help u good job youve droven your last [person with a brain] from your server. heres your gift _.i... ○.0 ...i._ one mroe thing i would dare you to fuck with me some more. cause i can render your net deader than a doornail just like this [url]http://patrioticnigras.org[/url] and deal 3500$ in damage to your server.. but u know what your troll mods would respond go ahead and to it! because pn.org wants this server dead. and i DONT. so music demon how about your attitude goes up YOUR ass and mr nice guy.. youve always been a good person. btw i am gunmaker. you guys should know they write a wiki about me. im an epic hero, do not deserve to be treated with such salt and vinegar.. thank you

Leave. No one wants you here.