Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Next NotD Reunion on Friday, March 23rd, 9pm server time!

The problem with that forum is that you will email a lot of people who are playing on other servers or who stopped using the emails or don't care about it anymore. I was more thinking about leaving a thread here so that ppl can sign up to get an alert when a reunion is planned. Maybe one of the admins can make a closed thread and tell people to "subscribe" to it so they get a notification when there's a new post in it?
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

Maybe i can create some kind of mailing list through TRS website? So everyone who want's to participate get an email on next one? Something like newsletter stuff
    http://notdso.forumer.com
    M.E.R.C.S. - Mercenary Elite Reconing and Combat Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nxuann View Post
    The problem with that forum is that you will email a lot of people who are playing on other servers or who stopped using the emails or don't care about it anymore. I was more thinking about leaving a thread here so that ppl can sign up to get an alert when a reunion is planned. Maybe one of the admins can make a closed thread and tell people to "subscribe" to it so they get a notification when there's a new post in it?
    Is there a signup form somewhere? Because you can't really put the addresses on here
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

Hmm I just checked on this thread, you can click on:
    Thread Tools > Subscribe to this thread... > notification: choose "instant notification by email"

This should work if we make some sort of thread where we only post reunion dates, people just need to subscribe to it to be informed of next reunion
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

Hello all is been a long time! I somehow cannot connect to Xpam :/ , but will work on it these days and would love to join those reunions and pls do something like what Nxuan suggested, I always miss the reunions , will try to visit the forum more often I guess
    Baki is IMBA
    I HAVE NO SKILL'S JUST LUCK...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3