Thread: Vouch req. Zimo vol.76 [---]

Vouch req. Zimo vol.76 [---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Marko,[BdP]Zimo
    2.) Your age.
    3.) Where are you from?
    Serbia
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
    SS is best league where you can play dota on xpam. I want to improve my skill and i am ready to learn from better players. I want to play with pro and skilled players and i have some friends there... I did heard for this leaghe from my friend [yuma]joker and i was in it but deny on trial period.
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I am well mannered. I like jokes , but when i play i am totaly concentraded on game. Some times i get nervos , but i dont flame and calm down fast.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I belive that i belong to the class of semi-skilled players.
    I can play any roles , I like the most carry heroes , but mosty i play support heroes. I dont like to play heroes like visage , ench , chen etc . Its not that i dont like to play i HATE to play em xd , but i can , not with some decent job but i can...
    Tbh my problem ingame is when i play hard carry or farming , i dont look minimap neather chat , but i am trying to solve that problem
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any).
    I am playing DotA for more then 5 years. Mostly i play on xpam , now i play sometimes on darer with friends , i have rgc but i didnt playd on it like 2 mounts ... I was in many clans (AoFx , BdP , WsL , SADT , SA , Brother etc ) and currently I am in clan IfS(immortal faiths XD ). I was in sooo many leages that i dont remmeber all of then , on xpam : hostbot , edl , dpl , ss ... On rgc - dpl , dgl , osl , eal , cro.community , asia.community and other i cant remember now cause i get unvouched cause i was lazy to dl new client.
    Many tours :
    Balkan 1vs1 tours , insta tour on darer and xpam , lan tour in our city (we were 3rd) , 2vs2 on darer and xpam , 5vs5 weakly tour on darer , balkan 5vs5 tour etc..
    8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
    Boath on ihrl :
    Enigma woods - i know that 1st item dager is not good , but i like to jump xD
    Wr top lane vs tri , i dont have decent suport replay so i uploaded these 3

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    support !

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    What changed in past 1 month when you were denied for lack of skill? Why do you believe to suit more now?

Well i played much games , look replays and i think that i improved , in ihrl i played on lanes vs some ss players and i didnt fail , i dont say that i pwned them but i did my job. I think i improved , you can deny me if you think i dont deserve to play here.

Safelist Member
    Awards

support zimaru

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

zimo tell them u teamate with faith in clan , bog dota , and also freind with bog joker , also u can stun creeps, mega supporT!
    Originaly Posted by Lemnyshor (Lemn).
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.

Safelist member
    Awards

unsup

support mega zimo xD
    ~acc: ChaoS-_-GuarD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No sacrifice, no victory!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!sapport <3

deny

Tnx all

Safelist Member
    Awards

Support, total

Deny.

deny
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.