Thread: vouch req belladona.

vouch req belladona.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    My name is Igor Dimovski and bnet name belladona.
    2.) Your Age.

18 years old
    3.) Where are you from?

Macedonia,MKD
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)

My real life friends started playing XPAM again, so i had a few pub games in playdota.eu, but i used to check the forum a lot back then,and so did now and i saw the SS drama, saw old friends still active, i see a lot of newcomers in SS, i smell more activity, no doubts that is the highest skilled league on XPAM.
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Communicative, understanding, joking, trying to ignore non family related flames.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I know dota theory, warding, supporting, ganking, pushing, counterpushing, counterwarding, woods, farming, carrying , i can play any hero except new ones, chen and enchantress.
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Playing dota for 5-6 years maybe ?..with pauses ofc, played in xpam, hostbot,edl,ss, mirc based leagues(mwcdl, bdl, nexus.core ,sfg), and a lot in rgc, dr-ih, EDL, xt-dl.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Perhaps i am wrong, and this is waste of your time, but if i read well, you started organazing test games for newcomers that can't find decent replays, so i would like to play the test game, which used to be played with 8 noobies and 2 safelist players, and now is more exiciting with more ss players ) cheers
    Last edited by belladona.; 16th January 2012 at 03:45 AM.
    it may kill you , devils cherry.

Signed, hf.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Awards
    inactive, removed.
    Hidden Text click here to show