Thread: Revouch request b0rn2kill [---]

Revouch request b0rn2kill [---]

Hello , i changed my account from RomanScarbos to b0rn2kill
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/143555-vouch-req-RomanScarbos[/url]
    I got unvouched due to inactivity... cuz ss was lacking challs those days....1 game / 1week.
    Tnx alot.
    Last edited by b0rn2kill; 8th February 2012 at 07:38 PM.

Recreate vouch request properly.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Hello , my name is Sorin and bnet name b0rn2kill.

2. You have to write how you heard of the league.
    well some of my friends play here.some of them used to play here.

3.) Where are you from?
    I am from Romania, craiova

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    Some of the reasons are : decent games , make new friends , learn some more strategy.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I am a calm person . The only things that ennoy me are noobs that don't listen to team . I accept critics from a player better then me .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I think i'm a mid-skill player.I can play almost anything ( except mepoo ) , decent farmer , i like "gang-bangs" .

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    Well i play dota since 5.84b ...dunno 7-8 years maybe . i played with former clans ss , sd here on bnet , couple of pgl participation .

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    [url]http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=2578[/url] maiden
    [url]http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=1992[/url] dazzle
    Last edited by b0rn2kill; 8th February 2012 at 05:36 PM.

nice nick name xD

Support; type of person who listens about captain's logic, decent skill, he can handle ss.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

he's ok , support.
    Originaly Posted by Lemnyshor (Lemn).
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.

deny

cm: dunno why u post so weak replays.also playing support vs stupid supports doesnt show ur sup skills and your movements would be so bad in a serious game.....ehmm boots bracers and DAGGER? ...yes mby after jango urn bkb(or hood/or ghost staff, depends on game)

dazzle: so stupid od with no prison in skill build, ur lh skills not that good and u were afk farming(tp to towers to farm/steal am farm or even potm farm) and items .... orchid scady rofl. no meka,no pipe,no hex....how u suppose to be utillity/help your team?.... AND again horror enemies.
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.

Quote Originally Posted by [abdullah] View Post
    deny

cm: dunno why u post so weak replays.also playing support vs stupid supports doesnt show ur sup skills and your movements would be so bad in a serious game.....ehmm boots bracers and DAGGER? ...yes mby after jango urn bkb(or hood/or ghost staff, depends on game)

dazzle: so stupid od with no prison in skill build, ur lh skills not that good and u were afk farming(tp to towers to farm/steal am farm or even potm farm) and items .... orchid scady rofl. no meka,no pipe,no hex....how u suppose to be utillity/help your team?.... AND again horror enemies.
    Those were the only -Cm games i've played lately. 2 bad u don't understand ro language...so u see i was making fun that game.True the oposite then in the game i was maiden were weak . Explain why my movement was so bad in a TRUE game ( as u say ) . I've played that game for fun ( taking in consideration i bought dagger so early ) .
    Np there are lots of ppl alot weaker than me play here.
    As for dazzle replay , then again i said to my teammates , i come for side lanes to take towers = money for them.No need for meka.Why should i always make same items , when i had enough money to make orchid first items which provides everything i need for dazzle( silence/dmg /mana regen).They had void , orchid was a good choice i think.Do u always make same items on the hero?Then again i've played dazzle as a farm spoiler as u can see.I think he is really good at it But hey...u think only that just because ur safelisted ur a better/far better player then i am?
    P.S OD player is safelisted here. Lots of us have imba games/medium games/weak games . I'll be glad to be in a trial period for some test games.U can always unvouch me for being a weak player.
    I really don't have more replays.U can trial me few games.Maybe afterwards u change oppinion
    As for farming...
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I think i'm a mid-skill player.I can play almost anything ( except mepoo ) , decent farmer , i like "gang-bangs" .
    See?I said mid-skill player.Decent farmer.Not mega super uber ...etc. farmer.I like to be honest to myself as well for others.
    Ty for ur critics.
    Last edited by b0rn2kill; 9th February 2012 at 12:35 PM.

If you played a game for fun, gtfo don't post it here and expect extenuating circumstances. And yes, all the people in ss are better than you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deal-with-it.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	162541

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.7error View Post
    If you played a game for fun, gtfo don't post it here and expect extenuating circumstances. And yes, all the people in ss are better than you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deal-with-it.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	162541
    Including you?
    Let our personal issues away..You don't have to like me.I don't like you either.But i never said that u were a week player.Is it?
    Last edited by b0rn2kill; 9th February 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Safelist Member
    Np there are lots of ppl alot weaker than me play here.
    cockiness, big -
    i come for side lanes to take towers = money for them
    +not understanding game, another -
    No need for meka.Why should i always make same items , when i had enough money to make orchid first items which provides everything i need for dazzle( silence/dmg /mana regen).They had void , orchid was a good choice i think.
    just plain noobish

See?I said mid-skill player.Decent farmer.Not mega super uber ...etc. farmer.I like to be honest to myself as well for others.
    then why waste time "farming" with a ganking hero?

i love requests where i don't have to watch replays.
    deny
    But hey...u think only that just because ur safelisted ur a better/far better player then i am?
    again cockiness+not knowing your place

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    So much arrogance in vouch request where you try to show your best. Makes me wonder how'd you act if you'd be safelisted. I dont want that in ss.

Deny.

Safelist Member
    that's 3 denys, see you in 1month