View Poll Results: BAN WHOLE TR COUNTRY?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ip ban whole turkish country

Angry Ip ban whole turkish country

Statistic: TR 543,300

NO , I am not racist.
    Let's be real, they are noobs, 99% of them. They are hackers, 99% of them.
    They are abusers, 99% of them. THEY ARE ALL WORST of this server, I dont know one single turk that is actually kind, communicable and team player IN ANY KIND OF GAME on this server.
    DotA, TD, PG, ANYTHING.

THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY STORIES
    So I joined game when I came from out, to relax have some fun.
    I didn't pay attention to look actually is there any TR in game, why would I??? They are allowed to play on this server.
    So let's say I just joined to relax and play some pubic game for fun after nice day.
    In first minute of game there were already few clicks in fog (doesn't matter at all)

Balanar (Scourge) goes straight to Mortred (Sentinel), Mortred starts to auto-attack balanar in a middle of our wood. (0:13 min of game)
    Balanar were standing and stoping the attack so he will be sure mort will kill him, UNFORTUNATELY for them we came to help balanar not knowing that we are actually RUINING THEIR MISSION TO FEED FUCKING MORTRED.
    MORTRED WENT away ofc he has map hack, but who cares anyways?

After game finished , guess what?
    Balanar 3 14 God knows how he got those 3 kills
    Mortred 29 3 Everyone knows how he got them
    [url]http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3354315/ap-eu-1-1[/url]

HE IS PRO MORT NP. WHT 34 CREEP KILLS AND 0 DENY KILLS.

Hidden Text click here to show

So two turks probably boyfriends, decided to feed each other, why not ?
    Let's all do that , why not ?
    Ban their IP address, why not ?

Even if you ban their ip there is more 543,398 retarded turks that will abuse, hack, not cooperate with their team mates, THEY EVEN DON'T KNOW ENGLISH !

So my idea is to black list whole country and stop this madness, there is some new starters (noobs) players that actually want to learn to play DotA, if you understand me.
    Turkish is shitty place of abusers and best thing is to cut the shit banning whole country, make them new server only for them and let them fuck each other or w/e.

BUT ORDINARY PLAYERS doesn't like TR cus most of them are hackers.

U ask your self why there is games like AP PD EU NO TR??
    OFC there is no TR, I will start same shit game names, I don't like them, only they are fucking wicked maniacs doing such a horror things.

Blog Entries
    Why don't you simply join no-TR games or host them yourself then?

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Also, I wouldn't like to see comments like:

"THERE IS MOST TURKS ON THIS SERVER SO THE BIGGEST POSSIBILITY IS TO CAUGHT THEM AS HACKERS"

Bullshit, there is no possibility to not caught them as hacker, that's true story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Why don't you simply join no-TR games or host them yourself then?
    I simply came at home, with smile at my face, happy and then I came to XPAM, joined game not looking where is who from.
    WHY WOULD I look where is who from, if they are all allowed to play here?

So, I need always to be aware if I play VERSUS OR EVEN WITH turk?
    So why they are on this server if most of us must be aware of TURKS in games?

Discuss

Blog Entries
    i sugested something like that too, to temporaly close registrations for their country, for few months server will get cleared of guys who do things like this and simply create new accs

Quote Originally Posted by Plonk View Post
    i sugested something like that too, to temporaly close registrations for their country, for few months server will get cleared of guys who do things like this and simply create new accs

Temporarily closing registrations for TR, would be just start, I suggest more drastic move like black listing whole country.
    Because, once thief always thief .

You can try with that ''soft'' punishing like temporarily closing account registration for Turkish players.
    But I doubt they will stop after you allow it again.

i can relate to sub zero, there are many staff members aware of this problem, but still not doing any real stuff about it.. i know u ban mhers now for custom games also, and i thank u for that.. after all everyone should learn how to report them, so the server would be cleansed. but u have to ask urself, why does turkey has the most players on server?- i think it is because they got the most accounts on this server and the reason why they do is cuz they get locked all the time and spam new accs.
    i remember when i was reporting mhers massively.. i had a guy that had nicks like ''fucker01'' - and the number went to ''fucker37'' last time i checked. and guess where was he from? i dunno how exactly should this problem be resolved, but i suport any radical changes about it.. i mean.. those ppl bring shame to their country over the internet, and hatred towards them.. just because they dont wanna play like everyone else on the server, and u wont be getting new ppl to this server until that issue gets cleared.. i would like someone from staff members to seriously investigate this matter so everyone could relax and play normal games on the server, ofc pubs dont matter to u, but what does a simple man expect from it? i vote normal game and fun, cuz thats why we are all here for.. not to hate each other but to play like normal ppl should.
    and above all, this rly needs solution... best regards

lol uve gotta point there

they are ignorant , lowskilled , hackers , uneducated (80% of them can't even make proper sentence in english) , and much more

ofcourse there is few decent ones (yeah i know few and i actualy played with them more than once)

altho voted yes

idk why they no have their own pvpgn realm for trapemsomonkeys where they could enjoy usage of their turkish language forever and ever

suport this!

I support this idea.
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantux31 View Post
    lol uve gotta point there

they are ignorant , lowskilled , hackers , uneducated (80% of them can't even make proper sentence in english) , and much more

ofcourse there is few decent ones (yeah i know few and i actualy played with them more than once)

altho voted yes

idk why they no have their own pvpgn realm for trapemsomonkeys where they could enjoy usage of their turkish language forever and ever
    If you see trapemso in game list you join it? ...

We are working to upgrade our AMH system which will prevent from joining already in lobby so we don't ban 5000 accounts each time they play 1 game. It will take a few more weeks. But this is not the problem, because turks don't join balkan, czsk, br, ro leagues, you will mostly find them in PD pubs. And since PD pub has no protection whatsoever you will get fucked there.

The only thing I can suggest you right now is to join country or private leagues and stay away from PD pubs.

ps: We have banned 9000 accounts since november. Obviously hackers go and make new accounts, that's the reason why we will change the system. We could restrict registrations to invite-only or similar tricks but I'd rather leave it open if possible. But unless PD follows up the whole thing is more or less useless.
    Last edited by Cen; 7th February 2012 at 03:58 AM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Imo open new Auschwitz just for TR DotA players.. would be awesome 2 see how Sub-Zero acts like Mengele.. tryin' 2 make new TR-Übermensch !!1
    Eric Cartman: "You just don't have no long term memory because you get high all the time."
    Towelie: "Don't preach to me Fatso."
    Eric Cartman: "I can preach to you all I want because you're stupid."
    Towelie: "You're stupid."
    Eric Cartman: "Yeah, Well you're a towel."
    Towelie: "You're a towel."

Registered User MethodMan.Tical's Avatar
    I can"t believe this thread exists
    Ain"t nobody smoking more then Meth up in here
    So what we get drunk
    So what we smoke weed
    We’re just having fun
    We don’t care who sees
    So what we go out
    That’s how its supposed to be
    Living young and wild and free

Blog Entries
    I don't get why they don't go to a server nearby. I got Turkish friends in the PvPGN scene who have only 40-50 users...
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Voted no because there are like half of tr players who play at tr and turk arena bots only the other half plays at PD bots

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast