Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign against SOPA/ACTA

Sign against SOPA/ACTA

[url]http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-esa-petition-and-boycott-e3#[/url]

IF it gets approved in America The other continents will have its support in getting it implemented in their own regions.

IF it gets approved they will shut down every private game server on copyright terms including Eurobattle.net.

It's already happening, it has a lot of support from politicians and some very powerful people want it to be passed as a law.

The Wikipedia Blackout worked somewhat but the war is no over yet like they say in their [url=http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/SOPA/Blackoutpage]public statement[/url]

The Wikipedia blackout is over — and you have spoken.
    More than 162 million people saw our message asking if you could imagine a world without free knowledge. You said no. You shut down Congress’s switchboards. You melted their servers. From all around the world your messages dominated social media and the news. Millions of people have spoken in defense of a free and open Internet.
    For us, this is not about money. It’s about knowledge. As a community of authors, editors, photographers, and programmers, we invite everyone to share and build upon our work.
    Our mission is to empower and engage people to document the sum of all human knowledge, and to make it available to all humanity, in perpetuity. We care passionately about the rights of authors, because we are authors.
    SOPA and PIPA are not dead: they are waiting in the shadows. What’s happened in the last 24 hours, though, is extraordinary. The internet has enabled creativity, knowledge, and innovation to shine, and as Wikipedia went dark, you've directed your energy to protecting it.
    We’re turning the lights back on. Help us keep them shining brightly.
    Last edited by Akhe; 3rd February 2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Signed.

Blog Entries
    Our server would be just fine :P

but yeah, it's a general no gooder

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Blog Entries
    Cen, that's false... MadMax can expect quite a bill if we get caught... I can explain in detail why, but that's quite off-topic.

Edit: In action of the US government to MegaUpload: [url=http://www.neowin.net/news/anonymous-takes-down-doj-website-in-response-to-megaupload-news]Anonymous lauches attack to the Department of Justice[/url]
    Last edited by MusicDemon; 19th January 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

I would just say fuck the USA, but it wouldn't work.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

you can also sign here -> [URL]http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_internet/?sbc[/URL] DO IT !! SIGNNnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!1111 FUCK CENSORSHIP !!!111

Interesting newgrounds article posted by the owner -> [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1286021[/url]
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Blog Entries
    I agree with the SOPAct... Though, I don't like the way they put in through. (Blocking without a court order.)
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Well as i know if any user posts some copyright material that SOAP/PIPA could force down the server(i'm unsure about this),anyway it won't affect in-game server

Quote Originally Posted by TomFulp
    Lobbyists from the entertainment industry claim SOPA is intended to block foreign sites that specialize in illegal music and movie downloads, or counterfeit goods. It makes the whole thing sound pretty harmless but in my 16 years of running Newgrounds, I've learned that companies will use whatever means available to strong-arm us. [URL="https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/10/sopa-hollywood-finally-gets-chance-break-internet"]This article[/URL] explains the process for how companies will use SOPA to circumvent the traditional DMCA process. If your website has even one piece of infringing material (such as an unlicensed picture on a user page), this material could be used as an excuse to:

1) Block your domain name, essentially shutting off your site to the US.
    2) Block your advertisers and payment processors.
    3) Block your search engine listings.
    All of this could happen without having to prove anything in court.

this.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

aahha I knew it, I knew it, I did not need to check who created this thread

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Paranoid Claudiu at your service
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Forget SOPA. Better check this about ACTA:

i signed

Quote Originally Posted by KaCzA View Post
    Forget SOPA. Better check this about ACTA:

i think its the same with SOPA.....and yeah if it does pass i will personally rally up an angry mob fully equipped with fiery torches and start a protest
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

It's more dangerous than soap/pipa. Check how many polish people will protest tommorow in this case:

- Warszawa - 38k ppl
    - Kraków - 20k ppl
    - Lublin - 7k ppl
    - Poznań - 10k ppl
    - Wrocław - 6k ppl
    - Katowice - 7,1k ppl
    - Gdańsk - 8,6k ppl
    - Bydgoszcz -6,1k ppl
    - Częstochowa - ??
    - Olsztyn - 3,6k ppl
    - Sosnowiec 2,7k ppl
    - Łódź - 10k ppl
    - Szczecin - 6,5k ppl
    - Białystok - 5k ppl
    - Kielce - 6,1k ppl
    - Bielsko-Biała - 4,1k ppl
    - Tarnów - 3,7k ppl
    - Toruń - 5,6k ppl
    - Zielona Góra - 1,7k ppl
    - Zamość - 2,3k ppl

I write here just only some big cities in poland.

It will be "revolution" if our government will sign ACTA.

Anonymous still attack polish government websites. Most of polish websites were, or still are "blackouted".

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16686265[/url]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast