Thread: Naruto - The time has come

Awards

Naruto - The time has come

For those who loves the Naruto Manga/Anime, here's something we've been waiting for:

Kurama (Kyuubi) has been released, i guess he wont be able to control it (yet) and the Kyuubi will act by his own.
    He had no option, Naruto is fighting Tobi + 6 Bijuus

What comes next in your opinion ?!

i read the manga so i know the true answer to that but if you're talking about the animated TV series ... Naruto has yet to "defeat" his evil self more specifically find inner peace in the waterfall of truth.......... i dont think the release of the Kyuubi will come for another 3 episodes... or more if they decide to add some filler.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards
    I know, Naruto is learning how to manipulate the kyuubi's chakra, but in the manga he released the Nine-Tails Fox to fight Tobi.
    That means the Naruto Shippuuden is coming to the end, when Tobi and Kabuto dies he will just have to solve another 2 things:
    1) Solve the Sasuke's issue (Kill or Save him)
    2) Become a Hokage
    Then the anime should be finished.

OR get laid, ditch Sasuke, retire as a war hero and not become a Hokage
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    OR get laid, ditch Sasuke, retire as a war hero and not become a Hokage
    win

This is what awesome looks like Silver.'s Avatar
    Awards
    All I can say is that I hope Tobi's real identity is revealed , don't care how much it takes in manga issues or anime episodes.Kurama will be very hard to control but once he gets the hang of it , it's piece of cake.Don't forget that Tobi can vanish into thin air with his jutsu and the new eye of his comes in handy.There's a lot of debate that could be written here about what's next to happen , but I think the end is far from over.

tobi's teleport jutsu is similar to kakashi's MS dimensional jutsu, i think thats because Kakashi's eye once belonged to TOBI ( obito ), only one thing is wrong with this theory, if Tobi is indeed Obito he would have been fully grown by the time he fought with Yondaime... I think they showed Kakashi in the episode where Naruto's mother explained what happened when the Nine tails was released from her seal but i cant recall weather he was the same height as Tobi..
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

don't wanna read any of this cause am not watching manga ..w8ing for the (naruto shippuden episodes 251 252..) i know i am way far behind but i think manga sux and i love naruto too much so i have to w8 another year till i reach u guys ^^ ..but if U have some nice pics u can share (HD will be better) i would be thankful ..also i know a link were u can download epic naruto themes i'm sure U'll like it guys [URL]http://www.vikitech.com/windows-7-themes[/URL]
    Last edited by __VendettA__; 4th March 2012 at 06:07 AM.