Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ban req omni>world

Ban req omni>world

Nice panda losing game for us, going jango + urn on hero which spends fight time mostly in ulti, no dagger till late midgame when the tides were already settled. Jumping and failing to ulti most of the fights, resulting in dying like a retarded fish on land. Overall terrible play.
    Attached Files Attached Files

u lowbob noob and liar. u have fucking tuskar with best initiating skill, that snowball, and u want from me, panda, to jump on weaver and use ulti on him, get a grip with reality. and yeah, your epic chasing puck instead weaver, and losing almost every mass fight because of that, and u dare to report me. you are not cool at all sir. you are so stupid. i demand ban for your lies.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6o4N5LiP-E

није мајка клела сина што је губио, него што се сутра опет вадио

Snowball barely can catch up with weaver in ww. Blink, clap dust ulti may do the trick...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Safelist Member
    Nice panda losing game for us, going jango
    jango is actually a good item on panda since auras remain even while in ulty
    but he made too many pretty-usefull items and that's why untill min35 he was useless
    i agree with terror panda is the reason they lost the game
    +his cockiness at the ending of the game, that just made this case clear for me
    3d ban

oh, and tuskar doesn't EVER initiate since if he snowballs a few heroes in it's just like saying "OH LOOK WE'RE ALL IN 1SPOT COME AOE US PLS!!!!!"

I want second oppinion

[url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/163674-Ban-req-omni-gt-world[/url]

game link here:[url]http://www.dotabot.net/bots_webpages/ss/gamestats.php?id=135[/url]

This hurts my ego, not to mention its bunch of bullcrap, imo
    So, I invite any other mod to actually see the replay, and judge it fairly, and if that person agrees with decay's oppinion, pls extend my ban to 7 days. I think it is fair trade.

I dont like being accused for something which is not actually the way it is, just because i have low reputation among certain people.
    And yes, I was cocky, but so he was also.
    Last edited by omnicali; 13th January 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6o4N5LiP-E

није мајка клела сина што је губио, него што се сутра опет вадио

Safelist Member
    So, I invite any other mod to actually see the replay
    i actually watched the whole replay at 2x
    but you do have to right to a second oppinion so np
    and about cockiness...he's an old player with good reputation and he played well in that game, and even so i didn't see a shread of cockiness

omni could also say, first sigil min 30 ?
    ppl that max snowball play it false.
    and i was obs, omni did some mistakes, running in to clap creeps to stop push get stuned and die XDDD
    but anyway. we all have a bad game once. also stop blaming him for dagger 30 min, he was solo panda vs tri down. i would be glad too if i made at least phase and jango too.
    ale made buriza first item, running around with 800 hp for 25+ mins, could cost scourge also the game, noel went orchid before dagger, started puck with stout.

u see there are + and - points of all...
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030
    kassels favorite fighter, the king
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Safelist Member
    yes but those are all solid players, he isn't.
    and panda was afk farming for 35minutes, never once went with his team so don't tell me he couldn't farm
    and as long as he got reported it's my job to judge the game. he failed, he gets banned
    you all complain about the lack of skill in ss nowadays but when we do sth about it omg wtf why ban

just wanted show different ancles, not my desicion anyway
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030
    kassels favorite fighter, the king
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    you all complain about the lack of skill in ss nowadays but when we do sth about it omg wtf why ban
    This is really interesting and true statement. Was same when i banned quon Anyhow, i will watch the replay.

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassel View Post
    noel went orchid before dagger, started puck with stout.
    best item trust me.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Safelist Member
    Awards

The reason they lost is Joker554 IMBA CHAOS KNIGHT, no ban for omni.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    I got no desire to watch the replay whatsoever, nor i got any connection with the accused guy. but u can't make a ban request for low skill based on one replay, and u simply can't make ban rquest based on making JANGO on ANY hero. When u are having a hard time, based on your own failing, or bad team placement etc, phase + stick + jango is valid panda build, even made in chinese serious games. You people need to understand the power of teamfight items, if u make a mekansm, pipe, jango, on no matter what hero, is 150 times more avluable for your team than making dagon or dager in most situations.

lol 1:15 arca boots potm xD
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright here it is.

I took watching this replay very carefully, and i did so until some min 30 when i quited. There are several things that went bad for your team starting with redicilous line down and some more things, but thats definitely not the topic here.

I have to agree with Terror in here and i will state why. You totally failed to play panda role and more or less everything you did except last hit was wrong. You took brawler spell that was total waste. In early game most of things are dependent on hp/mana especially on hero that is meant to be extremely aggressive in that period of game. Clap+stats is more than logical choice.

Item build? Again senseless. Taking phase asap shouldn't even be noted, so ill focus on urn/jungo. In situation where you have no kills and your urn stays empty you totally wasted gold, and just by watching replay you can see benefit from it was close to 0. Than goes jungoo. I mean yes, auras do stay as you use ult but 5% as/ms makes difference in early game combat same as kassel observer does. Especially on lineup where both of teams have million slows, nukes, stuns and other shits. Its item for supporter in some mid game as it gets some hp and other shits, so with having aa in team it was another gold waste.

I mean you can discuss and argue until tomorrow that those items have some efficiency, but even if you prove so that efficiency is damn 0 comparing to some pb+stick+point+dagger.

And there we come to the reason i quited watching the replay. It was blade mail. That item simply proved you have no idea what is role of panda as hero. BM is one most defensive items in game and you made it on one of most aggressive heroes in game that is anyhow almost whole fight practically invulnerable. It was simply ridiculous.

The part about initiation i had no reason to wait and see since you already stated its not your job to do it, whats again.... ridiculous.

So lets sum up. You lost against damn weaver with 600 hp for 30 min with so aggressive pick and tons of hukes and shits. You simply totally failed to do your role, you played panda as its some totally other hero. Job of such hero is to be aggressive and carry its team early/mid game with gangs and kills by initiating battles. Later on it turns intro teamfight monster with dager+agha again.. Your hero is one to be relied on to win fights and be core of the team in that period of game. You did nothing of that, you wasted the hero. If you ask me panda is in most of cases most important hero in its team since it has so big responsibilities that i stated above, where failing to fulfil same puts your team in terrible situation.

So, what i suggest is to be realistic for start and stop taking heroes you are simply NOT able to play here. As much as it seems for you that you do decent you totally fail its role. If you want to continue playing in here you will have to start accepting that fact and stop picking heroes of such importance. You do that in soooooooooo many games... Thats why your cockiness i see in chat just made me quite angry. Supporting Terror/Decay.

And please, you asked for second opinion so dont come with huge post explaining me that im not right etc etc.

Regars.
    Last edited by eXtasY; 13th January 2012 at 02:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast