Thread: Unmute Request tdb.XeqtR

Unmute Request tdb.XeqtR

o, earlier this day i got my account muted by your fellow admin friend MrNiceGuy. Now...my problem is the following : a battlenet admin has complete authority to block/ban/mute bla bla bla whatever account.
    Question : does the following admin has blue blood or something because i don't like being called retard, idiot etc etc, much more. I will post the proof too but first i really need to know who in the name of JESUS CHRIST gave this "man" admin on eurobattle.net ?? seriously guys are you completly out of your freaking minds ? I'm pretty sure this isn't the first complaint about this guy but seriously now do something because this is freaking okward. My request is for you to remove the mute with this proof : [url]http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3104043/areu-1600-3-fast-9[/url] ! now here you will find the following : minute 1:15 , 12:54 , 13:35 , 18:36 the most important , 38:05 mutes player , 40:48 he's calling us all retards, etc.
    The problem is : the man is totally noob, i don't say that i'm pro cause i'm not! but still...why does he have permision to offend me in every way possible (and not only me! my team as well), and then if i respond back the same way as he did he has the power to mute me ??? I'm really courious about this.
    I realize i made a mistake by responding the same way but still...we were supposed to be equal right ?
    Ban me, delete my war3 account i don't give a rats ass but seriously remove this guy's admin ffs !!!!!
    Now i can't play on playdota.eu because i can't type /w playdota.eu.bla !spoofcheck! this is really stupid ! thank tou for taking your time in reading all this crap! have a good day/night

1. there is big difference to "call us retards" and call someone especialy moderator "fcktard" via /w couple of times.

2.You want to be unmuted go ahead appologise and mybe you will be unmuted, cause for sure I have not said anything apsolutly anything directly to you, and yet you were flaming me with /w cause I have !Ignored you. (oh and there is chat log to where I can see what you have been saying to me even tho I did not saw it directly during the game)

Your muted 24 hours and you will be unmuted tomorrow at: 19:21. (if you dont appologise ofc)

If some mod/admin want to unmute he is free to do that but I hardly doubt that will happen.
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 3rd January 2012 at 12:53 AM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

are u kidding me ? i just put there in my previous post PROOF THAT U ARE CALLING ME A NOOB RETARD IDIOT IN A DIRECT MODE !!! wtf is this ??? me to apologize ??? are u more human than I am or why should I apologize to you and not the other way around ? you were the one that started it! so pls can another admin asses this complaintmant ??? thank you and have a good night !

Hm let me see what I HAVE SAID TO YOU:

01:02 mrNiceguy (Allies) i have higher fcking psr than u
    18:12 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) abba
    18:16 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) do u know how to play ?
    18:31 mrNiceguy (Allies) !ignore tdb
    18:36 mrNiceguy (Allies) with idiots like u
    18:37 mrNiceguy (Allies) no i dont
    and after I unignored you when you said this:

43:50 mrNiceguy (Allies) i see what ur talking
    43:52 mrNiceguy (Allies) idiot
    44:01 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) oh...than kiss my assd
    now let me check yours:

18:50 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) who the fuck gave this idiot admin ?
    41:27 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) some1 tell abaddon that he is the only retard idiot in this game
    41:28 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) pls
    41:31 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) tell him some1
    42:47 tdb.XeqtR (All) tell abaddon to go fuck himself
    42:50 tdb.XeqtR (All) tell him i said that <--- at that time he wisped me "fuck yourself fucktard"
    43:37 tdb.XeqtR (All) Tell him to kiss my ass "
    Want something else?
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 3rd January 2012 at 01:24 AM.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

you are missing the point! i already conffesed in my first post that i responded the same way that you did ! and to quote u : "2.You want to be unmuted go ahead appologise and mybe you will be unmuted, cause for sure I have not said anything apsolutly anything directly to you"
    and now to argue this statement : 18:12 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) abba
    18:16 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) do u know how to play ?
    18:31 mrNiceguy (Allies) !ignore tdb
    18:36 mrNiceguy (Allies) with idiots like u
    18:37 mrNiceguy (Allies) no i dont

u called me an idiot directly so pls let someone else decide what to do ok ? stop pretending to be the good guy cause all players in that game knew that you were the "black sheep" and offended us all and abussed the admin commands : !muteall !unmuteall and !mute [player]

I have just wrote that above dude that was the thing when I have said it and if you dont know: retard, idiot, noob and etc. similar words are not considered as flame and I would not have muted you if you have just said that but this:

44:01 tdb.XeqtR (Allies) oh...than kiss my assd
    43:37 tdb.XeqtR (All) Tell him to kiss my ass "
    and "fuck yoruself fcktard" I can consider as flame, and if you have not been so persisant and if you did not wisped me I would not have been forced to mute you for 24h.

We can continue to discuss about who indeed was the "black sheep" but discussion is over since your not person to be discussed with.

GL with your request, bye.
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 3rd January 2012 at 01:34 AM.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED

what do you not understand from this : "I realize i made a mistake by responding the same way but still...we were supposed to be equal right ?" this means i already conffesed that i offended you as well ! why are u trying to demonstrate the same thing over and over again if I already specified that ??? pls leave another admin to decide on this and stop replying yourself !

guys you two called idiot (etc) each other.

Thos insults arent punishable by some serious ban or sth but isnt very polite either.

unmuted &

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle