Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IDEA: Eurobattle Tunnel of Time

IDEA: Eurobattle Tunnel of Time

Hey folks, I want you to read some of the following questions and think about it:

In 5-10 years...
    Will I still play computer games?
    Will I still be dota pro/noob?
    Will I still have the same real/online friends?
    Will I still have hair?
    Will I still visit this forum?
    Will I still use the same avatar or online username?
    Will I still think about the same things?
    Will I still listen to the same music?
    Will this forum still exist?
    Will this forum still be yellow?

All of that and many other things are still hard to tell, but wouldn't it be good, in 5-10 years to look back and see how things worked in the past?

So I invite you to post a little piece of you or something, something that it would be interesting to remember in 5-10 years. When you will google for "Eurobattle Tunnel of Time" and you will find this.

I don't care what it is, it can be from online or real world. It can be a photo or a screenshot. It can be an image of you and your family or friends, of your bitch, your dog... It can be a dota scoreboard or a game replay. A video.. A song, a text... You don't have to explain what it is. You can post a picture of someone who others will not know who it is. You can post something and don't say a word.

So starting by me, by how stupid it may seem, I will post an image of this forum post. It goes attached.

I hope you have some fun. If I don't see any posts this thread will be deleted.
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

xD ^ beat this

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

:)

My inactive and invisible clan forum reminds me of my active days on Eurobattle.net .
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Well, I don't have a thing to post, since I don't look much into a past, but really, it's good idea for thread, so I'll start by answering to these questions. And I'll see in a few years (if I manage to stay here) how was I thinking in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr View Post
    In 5-10 years...
    1.Will I still play computer games?
    2.Will I still be dota pro/noob?
    3.Will I still have the same real/online friends?
    4.Will I still have hair?
    5.Will I still visit this forum?
    6.Will I still use the same avatar or online username?
    7.Will I still think about the same things?
    8.Will I still listen to the same music?
    9.Will this forum still exist?
    10.Will this forum still be yellow?
    1. I don't really know. It was about year and a half since I played my last DotA (and my last game, all in all), but Skyrim was released, so after so much time, I'm still playing a game. I don't know about future, but I guess there will be something, from time to time to maintain some of my attention on that field.

2. Noob. Since I'm pretty sure I lost much of my skill, since I'm inactive for a pretty long time.

3. I sure hope so.

4. By this rate, I highly doubt.

5. I think I will. Kinda ridiculous...

6. For avatar - no, for user name - yes.

7. I guess I will think about some things even then.

8. Yep.

9. Yes, I think so.

10. LoL! It's black for me at the moment, but I think it will stay the same.

Will I still play computer games?
    Will I still be dota pro/noob?
    Will I still have the same real/online friends?
    Will I still have hair?
    Will I still visit this forum?
    Will I still use the same avatar or online username?
    Will I still think about the same things?
    Will I still listen to the same music?
    Will this forum still exist?
    Will this forum still be yellow?
    In 5 years, I think I won't be still playing dota. About online friends, probably no, I think 5 years is too much time to pass. Hair, yes ofc. Forum will vanish in 5 years I believe, if not, I will be much glad. My current avatar shall never change, and yes, phaNtom forever. Real friends call me phaNtom so I won't change it ever. No, I won't think about same things, I'm sure about it. The mind will be more mature, I will have higher goals, and I will be in a more "free" mind world, if I finish college. I won't change my music taste, ever. I don't believe it will exist, but I would love that.

It would be really cool if I would see this even after 2 years, but imagine 5... It would be a crazy reminisce. I look further that this server will still run the game, keep chaning on better, bring new interesting people, revive old themes and that we shall whitness return of old mods, admins and smods.

And yes, I hope I'll bang some hot teen sisters 'till then.
    Recall how much time you've spent here solving zillion cases, the time you've spent playing PG and DOTA, how much people you've met, and remember how many years passed since you are here.

~ a wave to the bitches.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

really old solo ladder rank

easy for me: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95686[/url]

I say hi to the future us! Greetingz

damn u nery
    that ss makes me rly sad :d
    and melancholic
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Eurobattle.net Backer
    My promotion to supporter.
    Hidden Text click here to show
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    really old solo ladder rank
    Good times when the top players didn't have 20000/1, ladder was way more balanced.

dota 2 and my first rampage .
    Hidden Text click here to show

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

once i had ss of my profile with 160-120 stats (summer 2007), now i have some fucken thousands

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Awards
    Yes efko, i remember the times where you had 0/0 in tournaments (Summer 2006)

Good times, years ago we used to be the rats trying to not break the rules, now we're the cats hunting the rats.

my first pm, from a special person :')

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast