Thread: Connecting to server issue

This is what awesome looks like Silver.'s Avatar
    Awards

Connecting to server issue

So I tried to play on server for like...6-7 hours in a row , all I get is "Downloading files" with or w/o GProxy (Downloading is actually a good case , now I'm stuck at Initiating bla bla bla) , all things closed , tried other servers works fine.

Any ideas ?

P.S: Already re-installed everything , twice...

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Silver.; 15th November 2011 at 07:07 AM.

Did you fix it or not?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards
    Read carefully I said that it's stuck at Initiating , now again I am at Downloading , yet I can't get to log-in window , ideas any1 ?
    Last edited by Silver.; 15th November 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Probably it's because you have a low eternet.

How much did you waited that "Initiating" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver. View Post
    Read carefully I said that it's stuck at Initiating , now again I am at Downloading , yet I can't get to log-in window , ideas any1 ?
    and you also said :

P.S: Already re-installed everything , twice...

which could mean one of 2 things :

1. I fixed it.
    2. It still does not work.

Anyway, it seems to me that this is problem is either related to your operating system or your network.

Something on your operating system is blocking w3, maybe you installed a firewall recently and forgot to give permissions to apps.

Your network speed is exhausted, perhaps if you have a router which transmits WiFi and some of your neighbors are using all your bandwidth.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards
    I changed some stuff in my connection and with my network manager , now I can connect like before , hope it never happens again.

10x anyways..