Thread: hosting with GhostOneMini - gproxy

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

hosting with GhostOneMini - gproxy

ok i'm new and i want a detailed explanation what should i do. I read the tutorial and did exactly what is there. I had to change something to access the gprox gateway, i think that tutorial needs an update. But i cant figure out how to host my own map ? can we host with ghost one mini or we need ghost one/ghost ++ ?

Also the download link for ghostone without source from [url]http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=1090522#post1090522[/url] is a dead end with advertising...
    Last edited by nebunu; 3rd November 2011 at 07:00 PM.

You need to connect true lan(the bot will filter like you joined from battle.net) btw version should be 26

how you realised that you can't host your map if you havent even downloaded the ghost?

Hidden Text click here to show

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

that was the thing i had ghost one mini and i asked if i can host with it or not. in the end i just deleted it and got ghost one. I'm able to host games, i did the loopback adapter so i can join them but i dont think ppl can join my games. I created rules in firewalls for 6110-6120, then i deactivated them but maybe they still blocked. I'm not sure where is the plug and play option...