Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Origins of Everything

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Cen, why r u taking this guy seriously? When he cant answer a question he just makes counter-question, which doesnt make fucking sense. You know, lack of self confidence.

Just look at his every quote and youll see
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    deny is deny I will try luck ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Claudiu... CLOCK was invented by HUMAN for better time representation.
    Better than nothing yes but i don't acknowledge the fact that humans can measure time properly. So the clock measures time in cycles, lets see what else measures time in cycles.

There are more representations of time, clock is just ONE of them. Just to throw a simple example out, one type of time in your computer is POSIX time which counts time since 0:00 (UTC) of January 1, 1970. This time GOES FORWARD only and it will always go forward. Same as years.
    at 60 seconds time starts a new cycle, so does at 60 minutes and at 12 or 24 hours and so on. That's how humans try to measure something that is beyond their understanding.

Time itself in physics also goes forward only.. that's the basic of theory of relativity which consequentially says that we can't travel back in time. AFAIK
    ok so if it moves forward in a straight line and not in a circular pattern? if so straight lines or any line out of a circle has an origin, which would it be? consider the alternative : no origin and no destination. Walk the Earth in a straight line and see where it leads you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_burek View Post
    When he cant answer a question he just makes counter-question
    give me examples.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

This, moving in circles is bullshit, but it seems to work people up.

[RO]Claudiu is either very good troll or very unintelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    This, moving in circles is bullshit
    It may seem that way to a lot of people but so did the "Earth is round" theory seem to the people that were convinced that the "Earth is flat".

[RO]Claudiu is either very good troll or very unintelligent person.
    I don't troll in serious discussions so i guess I'm unintelligent ^^ but yeah, if your brain doesn't help you, this may seem like an elaborate troll's trap in which case you protect yourself with total denial to not fall in the trap. Good job doing so but this thread isn't a trap and it's purpose is to raise general awareness... i guess it didn't work for you, sorry.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

There is no such thing as perfect circle, or perfect sphere, each one is different in some way.

I don't know what are you trying to do here, since I didn't watch the video, nor I intend to, but just reading your posts I see many wrongfulness, and I'll give you an example.

Take one dot on the circle, and lets say its a beginning of such circle, but as you move towards circle line, you will reach it again, as an ending point. Right?

Now its November 3rd 2011 2:51 PM . It will never be this time again, thus making circle incomplete, and counterfeiting your theory.

Safelist Member
    Counting time by clocks / days is just a method to split the time in several segments, not putting it in a circle, because you will never see yesterday again with the exactly the same details and memories. Putting concepts in circles is just an easier way to analyze them, but you are taking this concept too far.
    That's how humans try to measure something that is beyond their understanding.
    Exactly, not how time's going in a circle, but how humans see it. You self countered your argument.
    There are moments in your life when you appreciate yourself. That is pride. But there are other moments in your life when, besides yourself, people appreciate you. That is fame.

No answer, Claudiu? Now close this thread, as I am victorious.

There is no such thing as perfect circle, or perfect sphere
    i never said there was.

I don't know what are you trying to do here
    cause you're dumb?

circle line
    that's 2 different things : a circle and a line. Not circle-line.

Now its November 3rd 2011 2:51 PM . It will never be this time again
    and you probably believe that time started at the day 1 from month 1 year 0001 so....... i won't argue with you on that. It is your right to see things the way you want.

No answer, Claudiu?
    Sorry i have a life?

Now close this thread, as I am victorious.
    1. ROFLMAO there's no battle here and just the fact that you think otherwise tells me so much about you.

2. Whatever you day doesn't conclude anything in this thread. It will remain open just so that people may express their opinions and thoughts on the subject for entertainment purposes.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2