Thread: Chelsea vs Arsenal

Chelsea vs Arsenal

Predictions?

2-0 for Chelsea , Lampard scores.

I tipped on Chelsea, on 1,65 for home win.
    I would say it will be a penalty in the game, goals 3+
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Chelsea ofc !
    Xpam account: Lone_Druid
    Xfire account: lonedruid7

This is why Premier League is my favorite across the World!
    Last edited by Akhe; 29th October 2011 at 04:41 PM.

3-5 my prediction...
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Blog Entries
    i vote for arsenal cuz metal gear ray was hidden inside of it

Fuckin Chelsea..
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Isn't it kinda weird that this game gets so much attention (relatively speaking) while "six and the city" incident last weekend went without as much as a single mention in the football section?

Btw, when RvP breaks his leg/tendon/joint/muscle, Arsenal can pretty much start thinking of how to stay above 15th spot...The man's a fuckin genius, but he's all alone there (with the occasional flash of brilliance from Walcott/ Gervinho/Ramsey)...

EDIT forgot to say, it's great to see that Arsenal isn't dead and buried just yet, PL would not be the same with them wasting away, which would probably occur, should something happen to RvP
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Eurobattle.net Backer
    This fatman is like wikipedia lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

Ex-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Isn't it kinda weird that this game gets so much attention (relatively speaking) while "six and the city" incident last weekend went without as much as a single mention in the football section?
    Well I wasn't around on forums, but I definitely downloaded the match from torrents and replayed the goals like 50 times. I have to admit, for the first time in my life, I'm thinking to start rooting for City instead of Arsenal. Quite hard, though.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    EDIT forgot to say, it's great to see that Arsenal isn't dead and buried just yet, PL would not be the same with them wasting away, which would probably occur, should something happen to RvP
    Unfortunately they're terribly weak atm; make no mistake, so is Chelsea. But even if they do finish in the top 4 this PL season, I see them barely making out of the group stage in the next UCL season, the way they play. Makes me sad when I compare this with the times when I started loving them, during the 2004-2005 season. Hopefully they will rise once again.

i am neutral to both chelsea and arsenal, but sincerely even if arsenal won 3-10 i would still think they suck. one bird doesnt make the spring. nuf sed. same goes for the man city for who i cant name 5 players from the first team. i know silva, džeko, silva, balloteli... hmm.... oh yeah, and silva... dont know others.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    Well I wasn't around on forums, but I definitely downloaded the match from torrents and replayed the goals like 50 times. I have to admit, for the first time in my life, I'm thinking to start rooting for City instead of Arsenal. Quite hard, though.
    Unfortunately they're terribly weak atm; make no mistake, so is Chelsea. But even if they do finish in the top 4 this PL season, I see them barely making out of the group stage in the next UCL season, the way they play. Makes me sad when I compare this with the times when I started loving them, during the 2004-2005 season. Hopefully they will rise once again.

Well, the main 2 reasons they are weak this season are injuries and transfers. Their defense is utterly plagued by broken feet, muscles,tendons and whatnots. Vermaelen, their best defender has been out for, how long? 6 months? A year? Gibbs is constantly half way between hospital and Emirates bench. Koscielny and Squillaci, who are awful defenders when they're in the best of shapes, are neither here nor there; Sagna got injured against Tottenham. Their midfield, almost exactly the same - Jack Wilshere, their most promising talent will soon have been missing for 6 months. Diaby and Song, not the brightest talents but still regular players, were also out here and there.
    Similarly, the newcomers, such as Arteta and Santos, needed a few games to get into the team style, while Mertesacker is still having difficulties in understanding the English game.

This would leave a toll on any team, and especially a team that has been shaky in recent seasons such as Arsenal.
    An away victory over Chelsea, especially after being down 2-1 at half-time, could bring in some much needed positive atmosphere into the dressing room. A few weeks ago they were 16th. Now they are 7th, going forward, and although a victory over Chelsea doesn't bring them any titles, it certainly helps them erase the painful memories of 8-2 home defeat against United, and a 2-1 away defeat against their second arch-enemies - Tottenham.

No Premier League fan would benefit from a weak Arsenal, even supporters of their rivals, such as myself. A strong league with 6 great teams fighting for 4 spots spells great league for the whole year.

And besides, Man United fans needs every club to be at their best when playing against fuckin Manchester City, if United is to "knock them off their fucking perch".

Quote Originally Posted by TBK.Goldy View Post
    i am neutral to both chelsea and arsenal, but sincerely even if arsenal won 3-10 i would still think they suck. one bird doesnt make the spring. nuf sed. same goes for the man city for who i cant name 5 players from the first team. i know silva, džeko, silva, balloteli... hmm.... oh yeah, and silva... dont know others.
    I hope you're joking about this, otherwise I don't know from whence to start commenting such stupidities.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451