Thread: Server down? Whats going on?

New User

Server down? Whats going on?

I can not connect to eurobattle for two days. When I check forum for server information, I see very few people having the same problem... There is no explanation or any information on the main page !

Is it just me and few other players? Or the whole server is down? If server is down, why nobody from administration are not making any explanation. Why no let people know that server is down?

What is going on?

Awards
    server is up and running. try now.
    Hidden Text click here to show

hello.
    sorry to barge in,i'm new here. I have the same problem.
    also the issue occurs for two days.
    also, i cannot connect to euro-battle net.
    if there is anything that i should do, or anyway in witch i can solve this issue, please let me know via message, replay here, or any other way, couse i really enjoy the server and the environment
    thank you very much,
    vladimir.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir_noob View Post
    if there is anything that i should do
    don't be a slowpoke.
    before you, the other over9000 guys posted about it, you can just wait
    so lazy u can't read other threads if it's an issue with your beloved warcraft :?

Hidden Text click here to show

i sincerely hope you are not actually an administrator / admin on the site, otherwise, if we all had replays from guys like you, the entire DOTA community would go PIT TONG:P.
    Anyways, i appreciate the answer; maybe noob, maybe lazy, i would like a serious answer related to my issue, like a solution or something.
    Thank you.

I guess the server is still down, I can't connect either... And this post is also still alive: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=156739[/url] So I guess we have to wait a little longer till they fixed it. =D Up to that, No admin did announce it's back up again.
    Last edited by peteroverleeft; 29th October 2011 at 10:14 AM.

Sorry for double post: I know what's your problem, go to your warcraft folder. Then start gproxy(icon=little house with a P within it) Then start euroloader and after that u can enter eurobattle.net. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir_noob View Post
    i sincerely hope you are not actually an administrator / admin on the site, otherwise, if we all had replays from guys like you, the entire DOTA community would go PIT TONG:P.
    Anyways, i appreciate the answer; maybe noob, maybe lazy, i would like a serious answer related to my issue, like a solution or something.
    Thank you.
    Follow colors under their nick(for more detailed info visit this [url]http://eurobattle.net/showgroups.php[/url])
    Actually there was a problem but it got solved,now the problem is in you.Do you connect whit gproxy or?If your connecting whit gproxy select eurobattle.net gproxy gateway otherwise choose eurobattle.net
    also peter's comment may help

Blog Entries
    server is up

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Thank you Peter and thanks to everyone else that tried to help. Doing as Peter told me to, it worked, i am back on now.
    Again, thanks and i will open a new topic regarding what i believe is a major issue, the ethnic hate between dota players, with servers hosted as "No f.. TRs allowed " and others like this. This is not OK, we are here to enjoy Dota, not brag about how great we are, in front of strangers or friends, by showing cultural likes / dislikes.Any one that agrees with me is free to join. Again, thanks all.