Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interview #25 Kassel

Eurobattle.net Backer

Interview #25 Kassel

So...

1) Your basic info.
    Name, surename, date of birth, town/state where do you live, sex, political affiliation, religion, gf/bf status, job, hobies, PSR on PD.

2) Any meaning for nickname Kassel?

3) Your diary became an spam topic, are you made about it?

4) I can see that Tayschblablabla changed you original 1st post on it, since I didn't saw what exactly you've written there, can you just let me know a bit what you wanted to say in your diary?

5) You failed as Safelist voucher, why?

6) Since when you play on XPAM?

7) If you one free ticket for Eu contries, what country you would choose as a visit to some friend on server and why?

8) Why do you enjoy making fun of Dark's look by editing his pictures? (or I'm wrong)

9) Do you miss EDL?

10) What kind of pie you like the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

sprichst du deutsch ?
    i'm a horse

1) Your basic info.
    Name, surename, date of birth, town/state where do you live, sex, political affiliation, religion, gf/bf status, job, hobies, PSR on PD.
    many think my name is jarek matschewski but its not :P
    actualy my name is Jan or in PLish Janusz, i just dont like to give information over the internet, i dont feel well doing it.
    my birthday is in august ^^.
    i live in Germany - Hessen - KasseL. Sex ? yes sometimes
    hate politics. religion is catholic,like most PL, gf status sometimes too ye.
    my last gf was natasha, from friday till sunday xD no joke.
    Job hmm ye, i have 2 part time jobs and a small own company.summer was much to do now getting bit less to do.it sounds much but it goes like that, 2 weeks i work 10h per day, and the other 2 weeks i stay home like the last 2 weeks.
    hobbies: mostly sport, i like anything that ur body needs skill for, from martial arts, over breakdance to ropeskipping, i just dont like ballsports kinda.
    my PSR is 1796 or so

2) Any meaning for nickname Kassel?
    as u noticed its the name of the city where i live xD
    i thought when i call myself kassel, maybe i find ppl of my city, maybe some gaming bitches. The irony is, after 2 years on xpam some guy really WH me, hey im from kassel too, and i say "fuck off" xD

3) Your diary became an spam topic, are you made about it?
    i think its the life of a thread, in the end all those fun threads become spam threads, keeping it alive isnt easy sometimes, i remember last month i didnt wrote 2 weeks or look in forum, and then i have days where i write every day.
    but i dont care if its spam as long as ppl like to read it :P.

4) I can see that Tayschblablabla changed you original 1st post on it, since I didn't saw what exactly you've written there, can you just let me know a bit what you wanted to say in your diary?
    i dont think he deleted something D:

5) You failed as Safelist voucher, why?
    lol xD,i dont remember well but i think i was drunk and flamed pretty much, even noel. it were the 2 weeks with 10h work per day, so i didnt care much about it.anyway after watching 2 replays i thought, wtf im doing here watching this shit games.

6) Since when you play on XPAM?
    i made this acc on 2006, played a half year , then stopped a half year. and came b, the main reason was, i was playing some map in some program called KALI, the map was 3corridors, the ppl were older there and soon had no time, so i searched an alternative. and ended up in xpam.

7) If you one free ticket for Eu contries, what country you would choose as a visit to some friend on server and why?
    i always promised myself at start i will visit kepa and bash his face, but now we are friends xd, dunno who to bash face now, some freaks here just feel too strong behind their computers.

8) Why do you enjoy making fun of Dark's look by editing his pictures? (or I'm wrong)
    hes not the only one, but he is one of the biggest keyboard warriors around.
    at start his profile had pokeman digiman and dragonball pics everwhere, respecting noone, feeling strong behind his computer while the truth is hes a fucking wimp.
    now i saw his pics, his forhead is bigger than the rest of his body, his nose is the same of a pig, just ugly. he has a boxbag hanging in middle of living room xD. doing some punches on the bag doesnt make him a boxer.
    shortly said, hes just a victim.

9) Do you miss EDL?
    think not

10) What kind of pie you like the most?
    hmm i only know the german names,
    bienenstich and schwarzwälder kirschtorte

false quoting :P next will be different
    Last edited by Kassel; 26th September 2011 at 03:14 PM.
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030
    kassels favorite fighter, the king
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    is there a lot of drugs in germany ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

i would say yes, but, isnt that everywhere like that ?
    when i was young everyone was smoker, weed i mean, now everybody kinda is on speed.
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030

Blog Entries
    fuck u vangogh 10th question was supposed to be posted by me

now im out of ideas what to ask

Do you miss our WD-ES in SS games?

Awards
    how would you describe yourself as a person?

do u consider yourself as retarded person?

do you think hitler was brilliant?

how u can be stupid and have same nick as your city i mean village?

why do u always write in caps?

do u enjoy flaming others?

best friend on server?

most hated person by u?

bf on tide Y/N

cya around hurensohn. danke for your time.
    Hidden Text click here to show

how would you describe yourself as a person?

do u consider yourself as retarded person?

do you think hitler was brilliant?

how u can be stupid and have same nick as your city i mean village?

why do u always write in caps?

do u enjoy flaming others?

best friend on server?

most hated person by u?

bf on tide Y/N
    ups : honest, loyal, not materialistic
    downs: unforgiving,capricious, troller with passion

i think all normal ppl have their retarded days,some more some less.
    and freaks have none, coz they freaks, means always behave strange

i dont think about hitler at all

i answered this already

coz caps always get the attention
    look, if i write -- you are all motherfuckers-- OR -- YOU ARE ALL MOTEHRFUCKERS--
    see ?

yes i enjoy it, its a kind of ventile, i was born aggressive, training is a ventile too, its just to let aggression out, i dont even mean what i say, normaly im friendly, just a bit aggro.
    once happened i hit a good friends face with my fist just coz he said son of a bitch, he meant it in a funny way, but i couldnt bear down my agression.
    we are friends again ^^
    if i wouldnt be warned every 2nd word would be fuck,mother,bitch

best friends he, u play with same ppl every day, but when u get for example banned and ask to support unban, u see who truly are ur friends on xpam :P

sometimes i just hate u all u freaks

old tide yes, new tide hmmm MAYBE

1. TR AP pros or RO AP only PRoS ( similar question had goldy in his interwiev).

2. What would you do to ppl with MH?

3. Sex with 2 guys and 1 girl or 2 girls and 1 guy <--- why do I know the answer on this question.

4. and why the fck u always play footmen?
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 26th September 2011 at 07:21 PM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

1. Do you want this interview to be severe or frivolous? If yes, read the question under 2a. If no, read the question under 3a.

2a. Will you ever come to Serbia?

2b. Why do you like to get in argument a lot and why don't you try to have some fun a little bit more. I think that way because you take fighting with MHers and noobs way too serious.

2c. How come you moved to Germany. Can you describe that period of your life? If you don't want to answer, it's okay.

3a. Y U NO NAZI?
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

1. Do you want this interview to be severe or frivolous? If yes, read the question under 2a. If no, read the question under 3a.

2a. Will you ever come to Serbia?

2b. Why do you like to get in argument a lot and why don't you try to have some fun a little bit more. I think that way because you take fighting with MHers and noobs way too serious.

2c. How come you moved to Germany. Can you describe that period of your life? If you don't want to answer, it's okay.

3a. Y U NO NAZI?
    1.bla bla

2a: if i get the opputurnity i would like to party around, fuck some aids hoes for 10euro and give out some beer nights for my xpam friends in serbia.
    im a party boy at all

2b: i like to argument coz its funny how some ppl get angry if u pretend to be serious . im never serious here, its internet, its just letters and seeing somebody getting nervous/angry/sad by letters on his screen is just an action for itself :P

2c:at least 1 normal question u asked i would like to answer, well i raised up in some very poor village, were everybody is part of ur family. around us were only woods, 20 km further the next city.
    i was young my uncle went to germany and got a job in WV that days.
    later he brought the rest of us, we lived one year ,we call it living/working "black" if u have no visum, well we lived black hidden in germany in his flat, hidden from the state. later we were integrated in germany, job flat etc.
    i think in my village in PL there was no future for us anyway.smal,l just farms, 1 shop in whole city , 1 bar were all ppl meet to drink,1 church, and if u wanna fuck there is nothing left but cousines.
    we moved to germany after the WALL fell, big political theme in germany even till now.

3a: if u read the facts, calling me nazi is the worst thing u can do since i come from PL, the country with most WW2 victims at all.
    right now i have to think about my grandpa, who survived the ww2.
    if u think, u are just 16, in the bloom of ur life, and then ppl tell u u have to go to war now? things we cant imagine anymore. just think u are 16 u just kill rosh lvl 6 (xDDD best example) and then u get the message u have to go to war? or u just learn ur love of ur life, or first love etc.
    and then they say u must take a mp and kill as many ppl u dont know as u can.or maybe go in war with a friend u know all ur life,seeing him die in front of ur eyes.
    well what i wanted to say, he said the russians were worse than the germans back then. if any PL reads this, pls ask ur grandfather if its true. im curious myself.
    Last edited by Kassel; 27th September 2011 at 01:14 AM.

many think my name is jarek matschewski but its not :P
    actualy my name is Jan or in PLish Janusz, i just dont like to give information over the internet, i dont feel well doing it.
    you think that "internet warriors" or however you call them gonna find you one day and rape you behind some corner or?

p.s. Kami banned, are you happy?

i m a bit drunk A: and B: i just started to read first sentences, after 2 words i felt like AAAAA
    yE
    ye no need answer yeYEYEEYEYEYE
    normal quAstions are welcomeD
    AAAA i read again and no i dont think internet keyboard warrirors come, i just think thats personal and not busisisaisiasaosghakl
    AIDS FUCK MOTEHR AIDS U ARE AIDS DINE U MOTEHRUFCKJING SHIT
    Last edited by Kassel; 27th September 2011 at 03:29 AM.

i wanted to add:
    bla bla fuck ur motjhers bl bla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast