Thread: Ma[t]1x

tvj0[n0]infern0

Ma[t]1x

dh

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

pff you just lagged out u can ask all others game continued when u left... I wasn't even the host and if thats DH all guys should be dropped not only u... wtf u have problems with ur net and u wanna make me a hacker.. I will post replay so mods will check that there is no DH..

ok post that replay

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

ok listen efko i know u wont believe me but im sure this guy wanted to set me up... he wins game and purposly unplugs his connection so i seem like i DH coz in this game i played bad and my stats are good... he didnt care for getting this win he just wanted to get me banned coz he hates me i've beaten him many times in PG.. my very bad luck is that i didnt save replay thought i had it but its not Last Replay after this i have some other game.. If there is any way u can check who was host of this game and if i rly dropped him then pls do it u know he doesnt have my ping in screenshot but u'll still ban me right? coz seems pretty clear huh? well i wish u can check this just think of possibility that people can do this on purpose.. Like when winning and wanna set up some1 u disable ur connection and enemy seems like DH.. u can do it in every game and if they forget to save replay u ban them? There should be ways to check real DH :| its so unfair and u wont consider the fact he doesnt have my ping :/

edit: dont u think its little bit obvious that he doesnt have my ping coz he had no connection to check it ? he knew he couldnt ping me
    Last edited by MatrixMK; 22nd September 2011 at 12:08 AM.

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE U HAVE RETARDED NICKNAME WHICH IS HARD TO REMEMBER ? THIS MARTIX.HAS.YOU GUY IS PROBABLY HIM, HE IS MULTI HACKER.
    EFKO, CAN U TELL ME WHY IS THIS NOT CONSIDERED AS CRASHHACK: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=154274[/url] ? MATRIX.HAS.YOU IS THE ONLY PLAYER WITH 0 APM, I'M NOT SURE IF IT PROVES ANYTHING THOUGH.

i dont give a shit who u think i am.. i dont know u and go mind ur own business elsewhere. It's not my problem if my nick is hard to remember..Rules are rules.. i see u want me to be banned too lol poor haters

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMK View Post
    ok listen efko i know u wont believe me but im sure this guy wanted to set me up... he wins game and purposly unplugs his connection so i seem like i DH coz in this game i played bad and my stats are good... he didnt care for getting this win he just wanted to get me banned coz he hates me i've beaten him many times in PG.. my very bad luck is that i didnt save replay thought i had it but its not Last Replay after this i have some other game.. If there is any way u can check who was host of this game and if i rly dropped him then pls do it u know he doesnt have my ping in screenshot but u'll still ban me right? coz seems pretty clear huh? well i wish u can check this just think of possibility that people can do this on purpose.. Like when winning and wanna set up some1 u disable ur connection and enemy seems like DH.. u can do it in every game and if they forget to save replay u ban them? There should be ways to check real DH :| its so unfair and u wont consider the fact he doesnt have my ping :/

edit: dont u think its little bit obvious that he doesnt have my ping coz he had no connection to check it ? he knew he couldnt ping me
    Man, this is unpossible. Even tho if he is winning, if he unplugs in the end of the game before anyone leaves the game, he WILL get "Waiting for host" screen, as he already has that screen, BUT HE CAN'T GET HIS PING after that, and here he has ping.

Second thing, you say you were not the host here, you WERE the host because he obviously wasn't the host because he has "waiting for host" screen. And ofc, this is clear DH, but I will leave efko to take care of it.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

what if he did /p before he unplugs?? that way he has the ping and how can u be sure i was the host? if he gets WAITING FOR HOST it doesnt mean that i was the host.. beside from me and the other 2 all could be.. and im saying i wasnt the host coz i felt the delay unlike when u host its almost 0. Don't know how he does it then but look how many guys he reported he often gets WAITING FOR HOST i think he has some problem with w3 or connection dunno.. All can't be DH and the last guy u noted the sword master im sure he didnt DH either.. wish i could have my replay ofc u dont trust me now :| im certain that u didnt check who was the host phantom u just guess coz i look like DH right

tvj0[n0]infern0

google traductor

I have no personal problems with any player or intentions to prejudice anyone. Simply reported what seems unfair by any player.

tvj0[n0]infern0

google traductor

I did not catch if your ping is because the keys of the 4 symbols (^, _, [,]) on my keyboard randomly vary constantly. I think it depends what country is my enemy, for these 4 symbols, there are 12 possible keys. Then I take the ping is difficult when the nick has these symbols. I was your nick on paper pointed out, because you were a player suspected of cheating, the moment you write your nick, I did not find these symbols [].

however anyway u get that disconnection screen in every 2nd game u play and u report everyone u think all are cheaters.. when u dont realize that u got some issues that need to be fixed so u wont make all Hackers... fix ur pc then accuse me for DH ffs
    Last edited by MatrixMK; 22nd September 2011 at 07:03 PM.

Excuse me, but ARE YOU TRYING TO DO RETARD OF ME?
    1.if he made /p before unplug that ping would stay on his screen for mby 5 seconds. IF i am correct "waiting " dialog starts at 00:45 and he his ping on 00:24 + he also has his ping after you left (try make /p and i am pretty sure it wont be there 45 seconds ) ->you made retard of yourself here
    2. IF you will watch that replay you will see that he was chatting with other 2 players after you disced. How he could chat with others when he reseted pc or unplugged cable?

3. ofc you arent sending any replay because....yes.....sry.... you are reto discer.

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE U HAVE RETARDED NICKNAME WHICH IS HARD TO REMEMBER ? THIS MARTIX.HAS.YOU GUY IS PROBABLY HIM, HE IS MULTI HACKER.
    EFKO, CAN U TELL ME WHY IS THIS NOT CONSIDERED AS CRASHHACK: [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=154274[/url] ? MATRIX.HAS.YOU IS THE ONLY PLAYER WITH 0 APM, I'M NOT SURE IF IT PROVES ANYTHING THOUGH.
    cuz player who make crash hack has about 4000 -5000 apm (yes thousands) We had mass crash hack about year ago and crashacker could be found from replay in 5 seconds with 100% accuracy. Crashack should be patched now (if some new one hasnt been invented already)

I will solve this disc case itself later cuz now i have sth to do.

ok sry if u think i try to make retard of u.. just lock acc next time i save replay and u see that he has some problem i dont DH.. thats if u dont ban my ip aswell coz i see ur angry.. bb

Ma[t]r1x locked

the thing is that i often help to people, mostly if it seem that someone rly lost connection or so but you are just lying.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixMK View Post
    what if he did /p before he unplugs?? that way he has the ping and how can u be sure i was the host? if he gets WAITING FOR HOST it doesnt mean that i was the host.. beside from me and the other 2 all could be.. and im saying i wasnt the host coz i felt the delay unlike when u host its almost 0. Don't know how he does it then but look how many guys he reported he often gets WAITING FOR HOST i think he has some problem with w3 or connection dunno.. All can't be DH and the last guy u noted the sword master im sure he didnt DH either.. wish i could have my replay ofc u dont trust me now :| im certain that u didnt check who was the host phantom u just guess coz i look like DH right
    And about this one, yes I often judge my cases here w/o even opening the replay, because I don't need to, I know EVERYTHING in advance! Smart ass.
    Save the dramma for your mama.