Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ss request - riki94 [-/+++]

ss request - riki94 [-/+++]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Nikola // riki94

2.) Your Age.
    sweet 17

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    wonna improve my skills,playing with better players,i am mid skil,also have a lot of friends here.....lots of friends have in ss so i heard about this league before 2 years,also i was in edl so when edl get down topic was he shout down and make req for ss..and eplane in details what is ss.. btw there is my old vr.. 1) [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=139158[/url] , 2) [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=134525[/url]
    i was vouched in ss but was really bad...

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    Some guys was going on my nervs so i flame them(Tems.Slayzer...)now i know that is fault,and i am now like paper,dont flame in game or in channel...i learn lesson..

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I didnt play here...good last 3,4 months...then i stop play on e.bnet and come play on rgc with my friend and company..and i learn lots of things and improve skillz...lots of pplz said to me i change and turn onn my brain..so give me chanse to show that...if that is possible..

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any).
    i play dota 3 times with breakes...i played with some ss players and i think i can handle volume....played on :
    -servers: ggc,rgc,north,b.net
    -leagues: hb(Nick tieStO.o) , edl(Nick Mr.Musculo) , dpl , dp2 , dotarank , lots of tours..etc..

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

1) [url]http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php...3&d=1297699534[/url] Venge

2) [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=25[/url] Void

3) [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=19[/url] Potm

4) [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=11[/url] lock
    Last edited by RiKi_AzDaJa; 6th September 2011 at 09:57 PM.
    MNOGE LJUBAVI PROCI CE,STARI KOSUTNJAK U SRCU OSTACE...DELIJE SEVER 1989..

Acc:Riki94

Hidden Text click here to show

[IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries
    imo ss material !sup

Safelist Member
    venge replay does not work, i'll watch wl and potm ones since i don't care about your afk-farming skills
    apparently wl one is carry one also, fix the venge replay or add another support one
    i'll leave u some feedback on potm as soon as i finish watching it

edit: ok i've seen more than enough(15minutes)
    big fail potm, u never left for gangs even though potm is one of the most common ganging solo heroes, no tp on you ever. U kept staying on lane ASKING for a gang on akasha.
    Also very very very VERY bad leaps, it's like u were afraid of a ghost every time u didn't even wait to see anything u could've just leaped in the middle of other heroes
    i doubt support replays are going to change my mind so u have a deny from me
    Last edited by -Decay-; 6th September 2011 at 11:05 PM.

you are wright..have really bad farm on mid..bad last hit..but late i pwn..but thats dont count...i post that game coz i dont have some perfect replays coz i didnt play here for a 3,4 monts...so i post 1 game when i play on balkan...y..bad game..i just put coz of score..nothing more...w8 sec to find supp replay...what you think about wl ..u watched ?! and how minutes.. !?if u watched wl...
    try to open this : [url]http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=149863&d=1297699534[/url]
    Last edited by RiKi_AzDaJa; 6th September 2011 at 11:12 PM.

[IMG][/IMG]

Safelist Member
    i didn't watch wl replay since i'm not interested in afk farming.
    In order to be a good carry player you must be a good support player. I'm only interested in support replays or ganger carrys(such as potm)
    ok i'll watch venge replay also
    venge replay is on 1.24 i don't have version switcher atm i'll watch it tomorrow maybe.

In order to be a good carry player you must be a good support player.
    Complete rubbish.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Safelist Member
    ^+1
    ontopic sup, talented player
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Quote Originally Posted by -Decay- View Post
    In order to be a good carry player you must be a good support player.
    Srsly how u concluded this rofl....

on topic : He isn't Ro but give him a chance. He raped nodick's team at Balkan tour :

Priceless : Rawr veng 2:13 with lothars and desolator

I liked your warlock replay, nice lh, nice map awareness, nice lane control etc.. However, I didn't like the fact you were so passive at early phase of laning.. You had +200hp, +2 armor, +10 damage and a healing compared to mirana, and yet you let him farm happily and even harass you. Also, when you got the kill, you had golem, and siege and you didn't get rob(active) to get the tower. Also fatal bonds is a MUST, from now on don't wait minute 50 to level it.

Your mirana however was bad, I can't judge your void replay and I can't open any of the venge replays (1st is inactive link and 2nd is older version- but wtf venge bottle arcane boots?)

So go find me one decent support replay and I'll give you a chance since you claim you have improved and we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by mezhulol; 7th September 2011 at 07:51 AM.

Safelist Member
    Srsly how u concluded this rofl....
    in order to be a good support player u need map awarness, knowledge about how to position yourself and you need harrasing skills.
    As a carry u need all the 3points i mentioned above and 1 more thing: to know how to farm efficiently

Quote Originally Posted by -Decay- View Post
    in order to be a good support player u need map awarness, knowledge about how to position yourself and you need harrasing skills.
    As a carry u need all the 3points i mentioned above and 1 more thing: to know how to farm efficiently
    Are you serious?

Both roles are equally important and its questionable which one is harder to play.

Early game

Support:
    -Warding
    -Map movement
    -Ganging
    -Proper usage of gold
    -Map awareness

Carry:
    -Farming
    -Map awareness

Mid game

Support:
    -Warding/counter warding
    -Map movement
    -Ganging
    -Proper usage of gold
    -Map awareness
    -Positioning

Carry:
    -Farming
    -Map movement
    -Map awareness
    -Positioning(this one depends on hero as some heroes require more/less farm)

Late game

Support
    -All of the above

Carry
    -Farming
    -Map movement
    -Map awareness
    -Positioning
    -Proper usage of gold
    -Decisioning

Only time when carry has more "roles" to play is late game, while the 2/3 of time its up to supporters and semi-carries to determine how the game flow will be. Furthermore since the trilanes are invented there is much less time to farm. Even more your statement becomes pointless when it comes to gold, lets say we compare 1 imba-mega-pro-gosu carry player with 2 low supporters and their opponents that have mediocre carry with proper supporting.

1st case:
    HK/HD: 0/3 CS: 100/30 min: 15 Gold acquired: 4200 - X -405

2nd case:
    HK/HD: 3/0 CS: 70/10 min:15 Gold acquired: 3700

As X stands for the gold lost by deaths and it's certainly more than 100 you can easily see that in this example having a better support players will benefit the team.

Now you will say something stupid like "OMFG why would stand-ins in big teams play support rather than carry" well that has nothing to do with skills required for supp/carry mostly its the fact that a player with better teamplay will always have advantage in late game since he "understands" how the rest of the team works and knows what to expect of the other team mates.

So overall your way of thinking is completely wrong, I wouldn't say that support role is more important than carry but I'd be stupid not to call it equal.

p.s. For those who are in "WTF?! TARD?" mode, 405g=3tp scrolls bought. There is a lot more to discus on this topic, this is only the shortened version.
    Last edited by Slayzer; 7th September 2011 at 09:47 AM.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Agree with slayzer, decay you're totally wrong here but anyway stop spamming the poor guy's thread already, I'll delete next off topic

Safelist Member
    srsly i hate going offtopic on these kinds of threads but still, i have to comment.
    Dude, we're not talking about pro skills, i said GOOD, good doesn't mean much, it's average, i used the word "good" exactly so u wouldn't understand such things but u did not pay atention.
    if u want u can replace the word "good" with "decent". As i see things those are the minimum skill requirements for ss(as i vouch) and if they are wrong then that means i'm doing my job poorly

all the posts i make here i make them as a voucher not as a lifeless player who has nothing better to do than discuss these things

edit by meshu: I know np
    Last edited by mezhulol; 7th September 2011 at 01:14 PM.

You can fool whoever you want but playing good carry (doesnt matter if its on 3 lane or solo) is much harder then playing good support in high level games (higher then ss that is). Just accept it from someone who is experienced enough to play all roles in such games.

And there is one fact connected with it - most hard carry/solo players can easily play solid support in competitive games while many many pro supports would fail in any other role.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

i have one replay with cm when i played in ss..so i ll post today coz that replay is on another computer..i have replay from 1 tournament on balkan but i played doom, so u can watch that till i got cm replay...to see something more.. :

[IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast