Thread: unban

calanoc

unban

CALANOC
    [url]http://forum.euroturkiye.net/showthread.php?88862-K%C3%BCf%C3%BCr-Icerikli-Kullanici-Adi[/url]
    I see the reason is nickname abuse but this nickname is a real name of a person who is a professional fighter -I am fan of her-. Here is the link to the her profile;
    [url]http://www.fightergirls.com/fighter.asp?ID=688[/url]
    I want my account unbanned, thanks...

Eurobattle.net Backer ihat3uall's Avatar
    hahaa =) Calanoc i think this isnt nickname abuse .....
    Since 2004
    CLaN: OVeRpoW3R3D
    Xpam Account : 2Vs2 *

TR Community Leader VII_OneGuarD's Avatar
    About the screenshot in first thread, you can see he especially wrote with capital letters his nickname's last two letters. And this two letters is shortening of a well-known swearing.

If his purpose was using a fighters name, he don't need to write capital last two letters. The purpose is apparent.

calanoc
    Well, I should have the rights to write my nickname as I want. You can't ban me just because I wrote 2 capital letters, and not all the "OC" are swearing. (see the well-known TV Series called "The O.C.")

We are moving carefully about last two letters of nickname's mustn't be "OC". Because "OC" is a very bad insult. Especially you're writing last two letters of your nickname's big, for example "calanOC", I see that.

You can request to unban of euroturkiye.net, If we realize you think good, your account opens otherwise will not open.