Thread: Unban [LoST]Claire

[LoST]Claire

Unban [LoST]Claire

[url]http://forum.euroturkiye.net/showthread.php?88827-LoST-Claire[/url]

Last night WincentVega (the admin of Euro Turkey which I didn't know till now) joined my game and in the end I've banned him in my Ghost+ because everyone in my team was complaining that he has been using map hack.

He banned me from the server immediately after this event. Well, he's abusing his authority. There is not much to say.. Please unban me asap. Thanks..

Awards
    So you're saying that he locked your account just because you banned him via Ghost+ ?

As you can see in the image bellow it says that you were banned due to bad-manners.

TR Community Leader VII_OneGuarD's Avatar
    You have banned for swearing to a TR Anti Hack-Team Member. In this server, swearing to a operator causes permanent lock.

It doesn't matter, you swear via bot ban reason or directly write to all chat.

Eurobattle.net Backer ihat3uall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGuarD View Post
    You have banned for swearing to a TR Anti Hack-Team Member. In this server, swearing to a operator causes permanent lock.

It doesn't matter, you swear via bot ban reason or directly write to all chat.
    acc locked a heavy decision / for me

its not ban reason
    Since 2004
    CLaN: OVeRpoW3R3D
    Xpam Account : 2Vs2 *

Your account has been locked because you banned the users as a foul mouthed who quited from your game. WincentVega made decision and I applied it.

You have to submit unban departmant of euroturkiye.net to alleviate or unlock your punish.

Re-opened
    Last edited by In.My.ConTroL; 28th August 2011 at 03:38 PM.

Awards
    Private message received from [LoST]Claire:

He told me that he wanted to write this here and get an answer, so Igor is going to reply this pvt. msg

Quote Originally Posted by [LoST]Claire
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=1365916#post1365916[/url]

Look, Turkish operators are dictating the server and you're letting them to..

They say that; swearing to a normal player causes 1 month lock, but swearing to an operator causes permanent lock. First of all how do I have to know that WincentVega was an operator?

Second, I didnt swear him. If I suspect that a player is using map hack, (I really hate those noob map hackers and call them "SOB" (OÇ in turkish anyway), there's nothing wrong with that ! Please understand. Map hackers are purely s.o.b's. What's wrong to ban them as sob's in my bot? Really?

In the game that I was banned, this Turkish operator called WincentVega was playing with Mirana, and my teammates have been complaning all the time about him that he has been using map hack. Unless he proves he doesnt, I still dont believe %100 that he hasnt been using map hack. An operator can use MH as well as other noob players. That's a possibilty. Can't I ban an operator if he's using map hack and being an s.o.b with doing that?

SO I banned him like "Mh sob" that's all. Well, he's an operator so he can ban me permanently, how nice.

He could simply whisper me and tell that he hasnt been using MH, he's an operator so he wouldnt do something like that, and ask me to remove his ban from my bot and appologize for calling him an s.o.b.. But why would he? He's an operator for god's sake, why would he bother, when he can go and ban me permenantly without judging.

Why do you think I'm struggling that much, why don't I sign up with a new ID? BECAUSE I'm a decent DoTA player in this server since 2007 ! I have never been banned. I've used the same account all the time. I can't take all this unfairness. IT'S just wrong. Very wrong.. You have to do something about em.. and unban my account, please.

I would like to paste this reply to the thread I've opened, they should read this too, but it's locked. :/

Swearing don't have any excuse. Whatever is done, you should not to swear. Otherwise you will be banned.

But in this case, permanent lock may be little unfair. Swearing a op causes a permanent lock because purpose is making ops angry and obstruct doing their work. So swearing a op's cost is little different. But your purpose is different. It is unacceptable behavior but it's cost may not be permanent.

And also you have an unjudged unban request at euroturkiye.net (tr community forum). I think, once you should wait euroturkiye.net desicion.

The game WincentVega's (U.S. Anti-Hack Team member) uses map hack forum to consult them about all from chat and Wincent little talk and say that they are free. Wincent continue to kill in the game after the game to another player before from Wincent discarded and thrown into the game after a heavy offensive to Wincent curses.

Here you're the one Claire unfair. There is no one qualified to give your decision to hack through the map. And you own in your head to one of the hacker says map (there is the possibility of that person not to be the hacker map) that you can not insult people. Can not be any reason to curse. If you are, OÇ: I say you say to anyone who uses map hack I got the U.S. Anti-Hack Team to anyone on the basis of the laws OÇ: I can not say. Despite this, much is still cursing about the provisions is to make sound right.

Staff users with a normal user, there is a difference between the insults. Staff member of staff's initiative that the curse is left. Do you curse him, you get appropriate punishment. If you think of it as a heavy you can make unban request. Subject re-examined by the Anti-Hack Team announced a joint decision is reached, and the main result.

Then you say to map hackers them OÇ: I don't insult meyou can start your sentences with theese words.

Based on the incident, and that only in a topic case even though there's only 1 TR Anti-Hack Team TR Community dictatorship can not blame all of this in the event that there is nothing to do with dictatority. There are slandering us to completely misrepresent the name of your event.

euroturkiye.net unban section title and even though there are no post-writing started to keep throwing. Insult and torment of conscience and that clearly heard a little reading here it says clearly, should take into account the current status of the victim I can't hold. If you have a possibilty to open your account again, you lost it yourself. We are the people justice as we're in this virtual environment, trying to maintain order and people are trying to emphasize the importance of their account has. You speak the rewards of this account has openly for them will not have anything to do.

If the next time you find someone complaining about the map according to the rules of our Forum by maphack suspect, is due. Person may have owned, even if the complainant eurobattle global admin. The decision will not be any problem when clean.

There is nothing to say more about this thread, it can be closed.
    Last edited by Igor; 28th August 2011 at 07:58 PM.

Awards
    I wanna make things clear, this case will be solved here.

[LoST]Claire protested that he shouldn't be permanently banned because his insults wasn't so heavy to be taken as that, while you say that he got the appropriate punishment.

So, could any of you please post here which phrase was taken as insult towards one of TR moderators ? (With translation)
    That's the only way to be sure whether Claire is wrong or not.

Claire thought SatanicVerses uses maphack and he has banned SatanicVerses (anti-hack team member) via ghost. And ban reason was OÇ (which means son of a bitch). Reason appeared on all chat.

I am VII_OneGuarD. I am also anti-hack team member.
    Last edited by VII_OneGuarD; 29th August 2011 at 12:26 AM.

Awards
    I see, so that's the meaning of OÇ.

Anyway, doesn't matter whether his bad behavior was directed to an anti-hack member or any other user, we're all equal.
    We (staff) deserve to be respect as any other person in this server, anyone around here would feel offended just like SatanicVerses did, so i would suggest you to apply the same punishment for those who gets this attitude towards ANY USER.

But this is not from my business, those are the rules in TR Section and all i can do is understand (Even tho i do not agree).

[LoST]Claire remain locked.