Thread: Racism : gggl

Racism : gggl

I think this man need to take clean breath.

YOU STARTED IT, AND NOW YOU ARE REPORTING ME LIKE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ? HOW TYPICAL... I CAN PROVIDE U WITH MORE REPLAYS/SS OF HIM INSULTING ME/MY COUNTRY AND MY PARENTS IF IT'S NEEDED. :wtf:

ON THAT REPLAY HE SAYS: "FUCK UR MOM FUCKING ASSHOLE POLISH" AND THEN LEAVES

BTW WHY WAS MY SIGNATURE REMOVED ?
    Last edited by HIMENS; 24th August 2011 at 01:54 AM.

You are fucking asshole bitch! Fucking moron! I was on w3 JUST LOGGED and i didn't know you. u said shitting about turks! Nothing happened i wasnt know u u whispered me u are idiot

i don't know you and why you whispered me racist bitch? and after that yes i could say fuck u polish! but u are fucking lier and brainless racist.

As replay you could see game started and he/she/it going to flame flame flame. I didn't say anything. As you whispered me (that were not anything)

I checked banlist and saw that you need go to a psychologist.

i was take this ss at 12 august that you could see my account was new and i was just logged in.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/gggl12august.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Please check my account details and you could see i have created it on 11 august at 12 august that shit whispered me! you see my stats were 4:2

Hohoho, i wonder why did u cut the ss in half you fucking coward ? Because u flamed me back with the worst curses possible. U lie lie lie and lie. Im sick of u, i never met any turk who was actually a normal person. It's always liars, scammers, flamers, and the biggest retards. And i know that many people would agree with me, but they are just afraid to do that. Be a man for 1 time in ur life, and admit that u flamed me before.
    Well, and here is the story: It started about 2 weeks ago, when we met in rt. You flamed me in the end and i whispered u on chat.
    Here is the replay, where u say "orc u noob". I always whisper people who cry after loss, just to mock them. Here is the ss of that after game. After u said "fucking asshole polish kurwa", i flamed ur country in return. I really regret now that i didn't take more of those ss's, i just thought that u can't be such hypocrite and u won't report me for bad manners, lol.
    Last edited by HIMENS; 24th August 2011 at 03:05 AM.

GGGL locked 1 month. Humanizm locked 1 week.