Thread: VR Sadomasochista [---]

VR Sadomasochista [---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Michie, Sadomasochista

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
    Slovakia

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
    Played here before, know here klikorooh, shoocky

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    Mannered player

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    Growing every challenge. Don't remember my shaker 0/20/15 please >) now trying revouch in SS

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    dota-league.com, CZSK privates, challenges (captain there now), Balkan challs, ...

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    Balkan challenge (playing cm)
    [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=290[/url]

CZSK challenge (playing 'my favourite' es)
    [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/czsk/gamestats.php?id=32229[/url]

On cm replay:
    I didn't like your warding, you had two wards at runes, when 1 at the side of the trilane is enough. Also you were spamming nova without much purpose which lead you to being oom most of the time. When you're on a dual mid, especially against a solo, you should take runes or just disallow the enemy from taking them, and yet beastmaster didn't have a hard time getting them (even though you had sight on both!). Some bad item choices too, you were with 600hp at min 15, as you were the only support, and instead of getting some hp you went and bought 3 ward sets(!). Later on, while you still had no +str/hp, and omni had meka, you made another one..
    I think it was mostly by coincidence and luck that you didn't die like crazy all the time, and your item choices didn't have such a bad influence on you because your team was dominating.

On es replay:
    I only checked item and skill builds and that's enough..Enchant Totem (level 1) 27:28/Aftershock (level 1) 18:44. Your first gold went into making medallion which is bad on shaker, at least in my opinion. Besides that, your enemies were below pub level, venge first item wraith band recipe, solo mid omniknight ring of regeneration without repel, razor without link, rylai aura level 1 <=> noob game

I'm sorry but I don't think you have improved enough yet, and if you have the replays do not show that, deny
    Last edited by mezhulol; 14th August 2011 at 10:53 PM.

I remember his ES. It was something like 0-20... haha
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Quote Originally Posted by PROTOZZ View Post
    I remember his ES. It was something like 0-20... haha
    +1

yep it was I wrote it even in my VR, 0/20/15 epic one

Quote Originally Posted by meshuggah View Post
    On cm replay:
    I didn't like your warding, you had two wards at runes, when 1 at the side of the trilane is enough. Also you were spamming nova without much purpose which lead you to being oom most of the time. When you're on a dual mid, especially against a solo, you should take runes or just disallow the enemy from taking them, and yet beastmaster didn't have a hard time getting them (even though you had sight on both!). Some bad item choices too, you were with 600hp at min 15, as you were the only support, and instead of getting some hp you went and bought 3 ward sets(!). Later on, while you still had no +str/hp, and omni had meka, you made another one..
    I think it was mostly by coincidence and luck that you didn't die like crazy all the time, and your item choices didn't have such a bad influence on you because your team was dominating.

On es replay:
    I only checked item and skill builds and that's enough..Enchant Totem (level 1) 27:28/Aftershock (level 1) 18:44. Your first gold went into making medallion which is bad on shaker, at least in my opinion. Besides that, your enemies were below pub level, venge first item wraith band recipe, solo mid omniknight ring of regeneration without repel, razor without link, rylai aura level 1 <=> noob game

I'm sorry but I don't think you have improved enough yet, and if you have the replays do not show that, deny
    Well at least I can learn something from this forum advices
    but some of them are really weird ... my cm was buying mass wards and no hp maybe because it was only support we had and i want to maximize warding for our team and taht beastmaster had really not easy time there, his cs were low and eph3 know how to farm >.< and he got one rune until i left that mid lane, cos it respawned on another place, how could I know that

And that shaker's skill build fisurre and extra bonus till level 8 is bad? are you sure? watched a lot of streamed gosu games and I found it very regular. that aftershock two times in a tow was just 'cos I forgot that I already aftershock have. and that times you wrote were incorrect (lvl 8 (20:39) Aftershock 1/ lvl 9 (28:39) Aftershock 2 / lvl 10 29:23 Enchant Totem 1). Medailon I bought cos scourge were dominating and I thought dagger won't be mine so soon.

All the other things you wrote are absolutly right, no doubts about it, ... I know you understand this work
    Last edited by Sadomasochista; 15th August 2011 at 09:24 AM.

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadomasochista View Post
    Played here before, know here klikorooh, shoocky
    im not ssed
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shoocky3V View Post
    im not ssed
    Sry man, My bad :)

Safelist Member
    just watched the es replay
    i did not like it. U had bad positioning all the lane phase, staying woods instead of on lane to try and block enemies. U never ganked, even though razor could solo that lane for a few minutes, u prefered to stay with him doing nothing for a pretty big amount of time. The only reason u did do something early is because the other team sucked big time.
    Also as meshu said, your itembuild was HORRIBLE. Geting wand and medalion instead of saving for arcane boots and dagger, that's a huge mistake.
    Also the no-tp-always thing i once said doesn't matter....it's starting to matter.

Cm replay:
    you did better than with es, but still nothing above average.
    You tried to harras but as meshu said u could've done a lot better job. Also your ward placements throughout the game weren't very good. If u have 3wards at the same time on the map, then something is wrong.
    Also your meka was a big mistake as meshu said.
    Again the no tp problem.
    And also i never once saw u ulty, and that ulty is very good, it doesn't matter if u do or don't do huge dmg, when u ulty, the opposite team has to disable u in some way, that meaning 1less disable for your carry

all in all, deny

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

denied try again in one month

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?