Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About Turkey Forum

About Turkey Forum

Dear Eb;

im a six years player(lazrail/nwind)in this server and i want best for where i play.So i will write this topic because of an problem in euroturkiye forum.for 1-2 months im having and argue with euroturkiye mods because of wow forum mods in euroturkiye they recuit 2 guys who even not playing wow and dont know anything about wow and they f***ed all wow forum with storys they translate (i dont know but google translate ?!?!) so im arguing with euroturkiye mods about it after i make an %100 statistical topic about their new mod aplicant he was a newbie have 188 post only 83 of them about wow 20 of them in this 83 was asdasd nice ty etc.. and only 8 of them about wow others where story they translate this could seem a little problem for you but recuiting these people who dont know a shit will dirty our euroturkiye forum and euroturkiye is eurobattles offical forum so it effects our server too.i know you will say go talk with igor but THEY ARE NOT LISTENING they failed about the forum very bad.global moderator atacker deletes posts even a little thing known players left euroturkiye so please listen us turkey is the largest community in eurobattle and we dont get what we deserve everything is good but forum is hard fail now i am really bored with it they ban me for a topic there wasnt any reason for that because they know you wont do anything they are doing what ever they want something must be done or more people will leave

lul? This is warcraft III forum and warcraft III server.
    I dont know wtf you speak about wow.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Yea stupid mods say peladin > hanter

Blog Entries
    Dear nwind,

As we all get you properly, you're on the wrong website. We are in no way related to any WoW private server. Please check your URL once more to verify you're on the wrong forums.

Other then that, have a nice day.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

i was talking about this you dont know anything about you turkish community and just talking that u know [url]www.euroturkiye.net[/url] is eurobattles offical turkish forum and they are taking random mods for forum and yes your offical turkish forum have a wow part in it if you dont know even this you are not doing your job well

Playdota.eu moderator Qell_Buraa's Avatar
    You want to be a mod, dont u? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nwind View Post
    i was talking about this you dont know anything about you turkish community and just talking that u know [url]www.euroturkiye.net[/url] is eurobattles offical turkish forum and they are taking random mods for forum and yes your offical turkish forum have a wow part in it if you dont know even this you are not doing your job well
    They are doing their job well, unlike other countries Turkey and Greece has their own seperate forums with their admins and mods.

Also as mentioned above this is a warcraft 3 forum, who cares if they give wrong info about WoW there are lots of other WoW forums go there and u will find right info.
    "Hope is what makes us strong,It is why we are here...It is what we fight with when all else is lost..."

i dont know who you are and it clear that u dont know anything about turkish forum too then if i want to be a mod i could do it 3-4 years ago when you ban a person from turkish forum that person cant make new topics about hacks vs etc im pretty sure that %70 of people is unhappy about turkish forum we can understand it with %90 of the old players gone to and other forum not like qell_buraa i spent my years to make tr comunity a better place to play w3 i want to speak and ADMIN about it we dont wanna more old and trustable players to leave forum and eurobattle so from now on i will just speak with an admin

Blog Entries
    Dear nwind,

As you could see, I'm Dutch. So, true. I do not know anything regarding your community. What I do know is, is that their forum is indirect related to our website. The staff on this website got no power whatsoever on yours. So, all together;

You're on the wrong website.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

My blog
    My interview

it is most certainly not the job of any of my crew members here to monitor what our associated forum has to say about a some mmorpg.

its clear that euroturkiye is eurobattle s alt forum so we turkish people need your help about it its only a little part of our problems because of admins not warning our forum mods they ban us they delete our posts etc etc all old players can say this to you sorry but we need admins help you refuse to help us im gathering people who is unhappy about forum and will list their names maybe after you can help us

Blog Entries
    Once more; It's related to WoW not Warcraft III... We are supporting Warcraft III not WoW
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

My blog
    My interview

Are you nuts? its about euroturkiye.net its a dota forum its eurobattle s turkish community

Blog Entries
    Maybe we all misunderstood you, WoW means World of Warcraft, right? We do not support that.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

My blog
    My interview

Eurobattle>euroturkiye right? its eurobattles turkish forum right? so what is going on euroturkiye concerns eurobattle right? so whats going euroturkiye concerns you.not only the wow part thing did every any of admins looked to that forum?any of you know whats going on?this is how you act to turkish people?the biggest community in eurobattle. think like it we have off topic to.and every one tells their idea and make discussion . But mod deletes some posts some topics they are trying to silence us when u refuse to silence you get banned so whats the idea of forum then?why do we have a forum?because of you admins ignoring us all well known players of turkish community leaving 1 by 1 making these people mod wo any talent or smtng make people to leave server

enough.

You managed to grind one lvl85 death knight and now you think you own WoW, Blizzard and the top right shelf on my fridge.
    After a series of your misbehaviour, your posts were deleted and you were warned to "calm down". You actually missed a chance to become a mod for the WoW section on euroturkiye - your fault.

Before you continue, understand the difference between "associated" and "the same".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast