Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What games have you been playing?

Awards
    HO, nice topic around here.

Besides WC3, i am playing Champions Online

My PRO Champions !!!

Dante > Frog > IMC

Hidden Text click here to show

Other Champions

Batman:

Sub-Zero:

Sonic (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL):

hey guys

my games:

Heroes of Newerth : another DotA standalone game like League of Legends, but a way better!

Total War: Shogun 2
    well Grim already told what it is about.

World of Tanks:
    It's a kind of arcade shooter with tanks of WWII. Not very realistic but funny to play - sometimes. It's a 15vs15 versus game. You have to research new modules and chassis until you get your final tank.

Company of Heroes(ToV,OF,Online):
    WWII strategic game. I played the Beta until the game was dumbed. I hope to see a new Game of that franchise soon.

Well i still play basically 2 games: War3 and StarCraft2

1. Starcraft2 - Night of the Dead: Spec Ops (notdso sc2). This is an adaptation of war3 notdso into sc2 engine. It was made by Imeasytokill (now known as Malkavian on sc2) and myself with Syrus giving some input and critiques. The map is an entirely new terrain, some new classes, many new skills, some new enemies, and many reworks of old skills/mechanics.
    The game is best described as faster paced and more action packed than the war3 ancestor. It can be played in the channel "notdso" on sc2 servers in north america and EU.

2. War3 notd2/3/so. Yes we still play this over on clan zmc on northrend. Pretty much a daily occurrence.

3. Left 4 Dead 2: Already described by others. I havent played this much lately but I did for awhile.

4. Runescape: A slow going grindathon of a MMORPG. The content is updated weekly and the members world is very robust and developed, requires monthly fee. The free to play world is like 5% of the game if that much. I used to play this alot many years ago but I am known to occassionally log on and do some quests or check out new features.

DAYZ OMFG ZOMBIE survival SHOOTER!!!!

Guys listen to me: dayz mod for arma2 is so amazing. unbelievable! Its a military simulation of a zombie apocalypse with a huge survival component. 3D tactical SHOOTER! Although not that action packed as n0td, it a dream. If you are going to play any game it should be this one.

I've played it on a test server, it's interesting. Must be fun with friends but it also seems like a pretty harsh game world (losing everything when you die etc).

As for me, just recently started with LoL since my cousin dragged me into it - yes, hell *is* freezing over, but I'm only level 3 or something.

What else: tiny bits of TF2, 911:First Responders, MoW:AS, AoE3 + improvement mod, Swat4 SSF, D3 and tried Endless Space. Thinking of starting with Eve again... anyone else playing that?
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

yesterday i played with a friend during server night time. it's crazy you actually dont see anything and as soon you switch on lamps/road flares you are worried some other player will hunt you down. at some point we run into a zombie because it was pitch black and my mate got down to low health. he could barely see b/o blurred vision. i had to carry a light so he was able to follow me. after we got lost (you dont have a map/compass in the beginning) we made it savely to the hospital and gave him a blood transfusion.
    the concept of permanently dieing adds an insane athmosphere, that you are actually afraight and thinking twice if some target is really nessesary.

who is interested can find installation instructions here: [url]http://niconde.blogspot.fi/2012/08/lets-play-dayz.html[/url] (are you allowed to post links?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2