Thread: Insults based on nacionalism

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Insults based on nacionalism

So this guy "omnicali" started to insult me for no obvious reason.
    I was talking with Retard4life and he just entered the channel, said that he hates me or something like that, its not important so i dont care. And all of a sudden he called me "ustasha" because im croatian. And after a minute he said it again.

Translate:

Omnicali: ri kick this burek
    Omnicali: he annoys me
    Omnicali:and he's a ustasha

Second pic

Omnicali: Sry burek
    Omnicali: But this room is only for serbians
    Omnicali: Entry for ustashas is prohibited

Because of ppl like him a lot of ppl on xpam think that we are some kind of "sheep lovers" and retards with 2 dollar vocabulary
    Last edited by Deadly_burek; 6th August 2011 at 12:15 AM. Reason: no pic
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    deny is deny I will try luck ever.

When Croatian get's insulted because someone calls him ustasa, you know his nice guy, others just say "yes i am, and i'm proud of it"!
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Strange flames

1st of all, term Ustasa is not insultive.
    Check on wikipedia:
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustasa[/url]

Its term for Croats who are fascist and antiserbs in same time.
    And honestly I have noticed that u are antiserb, you call us bre-narod, cetniks (which is not offensive for me btw),dirty folks etc. But whatever.

2nd
    This ustasa thing is mine and Retards internal joke, I call him ustasa, he call me cetnik. And u are his friend.

have fun
    Last edited by omnicali; 6th August 2011 at 01:58 PM.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6o4N5LiP-E

није мајка клела сина што је губио, него што се сутра опет вадио

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

1. I never spoke a word to you

2. In that little "talk" i had with Retard, it had absolutetly nothing to do with you. So you were trying to get some attention to yourself by calling me these names.

2nd
    This ustasa think is mine and Retards internal joke, I call him ustasa, he call me cetnik. And u are his friend.
    and? You said that i annoy you and you were trying to kick m because of that, so clearly it wasnt intented as a joke.
    Edit: You said: "i call him ustasha, he call me cetnik". And what does this has to do with me?

4. I call only few ppl "cetniks", like protoss, vangogh and some of my RL friends that are from croatia. Because they know its a joke and its not intended to be offensive.

And if i wrote anything offensive on balkan "cit-cat thread", noel would have banned me. He or mrniceguy.
    mng gave me an infraction, and he had a reason for that.

Clearly intented insult.
    Last edited by Deadly_burek; 6th August 2011 at 01:03 PM.
    Igrao sam malopre game sa murlockom da budem iskren ne znam koji mi je tacno bio skor ali nije bio los imao sam patiku zavrsenu do kraja agility , buterfly kao prvi item sastavljen , mask of madnes , odbijac i oko 2 k golda
    This is bulshit ... i rly had inafe . Croatian and serbians ......... Why does serbians always have better Forum section .... Why in balkan dota Its serbian letters .... (bre, ban unban sekcije zahtevi , kapiten .... Why not SOme cro WORD ! )

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by omnicali View Post
    1st of all, term Ustasa is not insultive.
    Check on wikipedia:
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustasa[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148729[/url]

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=148844[/url]

how come when you are concerned word "ustasa" ain't insultive? hm something is wrong, something smell.
    Hidden Text click here to show

I rly does not know why do you even comment this noel, this is obviously hard nationalistic flame and your commenting it on that way, just ban the guy and gg.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

@Burek

No, actually this is get attention thread. Because retard was in that chat, and he is croat which i call ustasa every day, as i said its a internal joke. So, if i say to you that that channel is for serbs only and we have retard in same time there, I mean, discuss? But you know that already, you just want attention.
    Last edited by omnicali; 6th August 2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Levat_for_you:
    a drugi put sam livao jer capt omnicali me je abuse da kao suport odmah kupujem wards+chick i onda su me napali da up chick nakon 5 minuta i manje a ni jednog kripa nisam imao niti sam imao cime kupiti nisam imao nista od itema i 3 puta sam crko to je bilo rage livanje

Awards

Man omni and retard joke with cetnik and ustasha words everyday , i thk he instulted u because you are his friend and you will realize what is joke..
    fast dont lie .

If it is a joke i would accept it as a joke.
    And if i want attention i would wait in balkan channel for hours, for someone "more famous" than some guy that just plays balkan A LOT, which my rl friend happens to know, unfortunately. And we were having a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with you, and those 2 ppl that were in channel at that time, which means you intentionally wrote these words.
    Btw do i have to say that i never aknowledged your existence in the channel? Even when you flamed me i said absolutely nothing.

@mystic. as i said, i never spoke with omnicali in my life. Shouldnt "friend" be someone you know, or at least have spoken to?

This isnt the case for 7 days, this calls for more.
    Last edited by Deadly_burek; 6th August 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: comma

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_burek View Post
    @mystic. as i said, i never spoke with omnicali in my life. Shouldnt "friend" be someone you know, or at least have spoken to?

This is simply a lie. U have spoken to me, but i dont think i replied. Is that reason for this hate?

I am done here. You are simply attention addict.

PS
    Wonderfull chance for my ''fanboys'' to come in and hate me
    Last edited by omnicali; 6th August 2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Levat_for_you:

And yes, another report for on matter:

[url]http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=143929[/url]

[bnh]retard is mine and burek's friend.
    Levat_for_you:

omnicali locked 7 days

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle