Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment: Others moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shoocky3V View Post
    im not hater

imagine this: u meet a friend on street, he says:

desi brate jel ima svez hleb u pekari?

on which u respond:

buraz ja radim kao visi inzinjer poljoprivrede u svinjokoljskom odredu u beogradu, sektor aa671 ! nisam mnogo pio sinoc, ali dosta sam pljeskavica pojeo..
    inace, dobili smo nove neke masinerije pa mozemo da stampamo nalepnice za traktore bez prestanka

a za pekaru, da ima hleba

got it?
    Well some more info wont hurt. More you are aware of me ,the better
    Powered by LSD Version 7.9. Copyright & copy; 2011, Icypig

Playdota.eu Internal Affairs Officer and Global Moderator

I think I'll be a good fit for this position because I roam this website alot. I am quite active in terms of peer communication and I am intelligent enough for this job. To do my job, I would do a "player of the week" thread, every week. The four "player of the weeks" will be voted for a "player of the month." Participation in this will be rewarded and the player of the month will get to receive some type of forum reward. Besides these, I would, like some others have said, bring back interviews and bring some more jokes to this forum. I think the best thing to promote activity in a forum is to reward its participants, so I will give awards periodically to attract more posters and viewers. I also like non-dota related stuff, so I think that given this position (which is a "reward" in a way) I will be motivated to be active. I also do know a little about programming, so I won't fail in the programmers corner!

I hope these elements of my personality and what I can do make me a suitable candidate for the job.

Sincerely,

Eric_is_cool22.
    ownin up the gym since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by AsasinE View Post
    Hello, I would like if possible a trial as moderator, I worked as a moderator on pvpgn.eu, Garena platform RGC, iccup. But I could not stand without eurobattle.net thousand created dependency, we experience everything you can if you learn something new quickly, good luck with b.net still do a good job
    he lie about iccup / pvpgn.eu ( i was mod not him ) / rgc not ...

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Hello , my name is Robert I'm 21 years old and my username on the gameing platform such as forum is normel- (old platform nickname [skiss]) . I play on this server for about 3 years and if you allow me I can say that I'm kinda active on the gameing platform and also on the forum. I live in Romania for about 3 years and I possess the knowledge to know three languages romania, italian and of course english. Moustly in my free time I enjoy helping others with their thread's such as "help I can't connect to the server, why I'm banned, how can I change my port , gproxy's port , hacks " etc. Also I'm trying to manage some new icons for forum and gaming awards and I'm trying to grow my skills in C++. I think I'm a good person for this job because I have all the time in the world in orther to help all players and the xpam community in order to prosper.
    I forgot to mention that i was Admin/Moderator on the RGC platform on some particular communitys , Head Admin on WarArena.net and finaly Head Admin on PvPGN.eu but let's be honest , Xpam is the best priviate community ever . I have planty ideas and knowledge to moderate the "others" forum section .

Here are some of the icons I personaly managed to made them , anyway I'm still working at them so be kind to me , I want the opinion of all of you :
    , it look's kinda strange because I put them all togheter in one image

Good luck to everyone !
    Last edited by normel-; 7th August 2011 at 06:38 AM.

about what moderators. Dota moderators , tour moderators.. what?

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    other motherators,so thats section others
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    Quote Originally Posted by ihat3uall View Post
    for play games ? and need Play gamers not custom gamer
    eric is dota playeR! he havent experience for this job
    ITS OTHERS MODERATOR, OTHERS

OFF TOPIC

HUMOR

MUSIC

SPORTS

ETC

JEESUS CHRiST
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Hi!

My name is Júnior, I am 33 years old, airplane pilot in Brazil and USA, and I work to brazilian police too.

Well, I work a lot, but games are on my blood. And I use to visit the forum.

I would like to be a mod.

Why?

Just because I hate cheaters and bad manners kids those think they are really men.

Rules are for everyone!
    Human rights for rights humans!

Have a good day!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    Well,first of all,let me introduce myself

My name is Ognjen,im almost 20 years old,i come from Serbia
    Im Balkan community moderator so that brings activity both on server and forum,so i can spent my time on other section ... i have few ideads,starting from interwievs which are dead in last time,weekly/monthly competitions in humor section etc etc ... Also i applied for this position because i see many people register for this place but dont know for what are they registering ... I think that is enough from my side ...

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Playdota.eu moderator Qell_Buraa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ihat3uall View Post
    for play games ?

Its Forum Section Moderator.. gosh u dont even know what u are applying for yet u apply...
    "Hope is what makes us strong,It is why we are here...It is what we fight with when all else is lost..."

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Quote Originally Posted by normel- View Post
    Hello , my name is Robert I'm 21 years old and my username on the gaming platform such as forum is normel- (old platform nickname [skiss]) . I play on this server for about 3 years and if you allow me I can say that I'm kinda active on the gaming platform and also on the forum. I live in Romania for about 3 years and I possess the knowledge to know three languages romania, italian and of course english. Mostly in my free time I enjoy helping others with their thread's such as "help I can't connect to the server, why I'm banned, how can I change my port , gproxy's port , hacks " etc. Also I'm trying to manage some new icons for forum and gaming awards and I'm trying to grow my skills in C++. I think I'm a good person for this job because I have all the time in the world in order to help all players and the xpam community in order to prosper.
    I forgot to mention that i was Admin/Moderator on the RGC platform on some particular communitys , Head Admin on WarArena.net and finaly Head Admin on PvPGN.eu but let's be honest , Xpam is the best priviate community ever . I have planty ideas and knowledge to moderate the "others" forum section .

Here are some of the icons I personaly managed to made them , anyway I'm still working at them so be kind to me , I want the opinion of all of you :
    , it look's kinda strange because I put them all togheter in one image

Good luck to everyone !
    Now it really looks like an English post.

Thank you , you're too kind . In some days I can see you a english teacher. ( Good luck ! )

Quote Originally Posted by FERRORAMA View Post
    Hi!

My name is Júnior, I am 33 years old, airplane pilot in Brazil and USA, and I work to brazilian police too.

Well, I work a lot, but games are on my blood. And I use to visit the forum.

I would like to be a mod.

Why?

Just because I hate cheaters and bad manners kids those think they are really men.

Rules are for everyone!
    Human rights for rights humans!

Have a good day!
    You seem to have a pretty busy life... Would you have enough spare time to dedicate to moderating a section such as Others?

Quote Originally Posted by KonK View Post
    You seem to have a pretty busy life... Would you have enough spare time to dedicate to moderating a section such as Others?
    Ahaha xD . Maybe the Pilot life is not enough exciting for him.

Blog Entries
    New moderators will be promoted in the following days.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast