Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WC 2014 Qualifiers

WC 2014 Qualifiers

Damn, I just saw the draw for the 2014 WC qualifiers and I have got to say it is one of the hardest groups our national team has ever seen. Away games to Wales and Scotland, away game in Macedonia, and above all, games against Serbia. I think it's safe to say that all hell will break loose during those games, courtesy of both sets of supporters. Just compare it to Norway's group, by far the easiest one, and you can see that yet another road to World Cup will be covered in thorns.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Awards
    groups.

ty pyro.
    Hidden Text click here to show

group A most equillibrated, every team has chances to qualify, cause they are all bad
    norway and greece's groups are jokes
    last group is the taughest, BCDF also taugh groups
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    im bit bored so im gonna comment every group

THIS IS MINE OPINION,DOESNT MEAN IM RIGHT,SO DONT TROLL/SPAM/ETC !!!

GROUP A
    respecting every country in group A,but i think Macedonia has least chances,they are totally outsiders,Serbia and Croatia are favourites,while Belgium,Scotland and Wales can lose from anyone but they can beat anyone too ...

GROUP B
    very intresting group,excluding Italy 3 teams have equal chances to go as 2nd team so it will be intresting to watch those matches ... Armenia and Malta representations for goal difference

GROUP C
    Sweden will definately seek for first place in this group,and thats not impossible at all ... Germans very disciplined team which play very good

GROUP D
    Holland will be efficient as last qualifiers (every game won),but they will have 2 hard matches - 1 vs Romania and second hardest from all vs Turkey

GROUP E
    Worst group,all teams sucks,and it isnt fair towards Spain/France that some team from this group will pass and 1 of the best teams on the world will stay at home ... Dont wanna comment more

GROUP F
    Russia goes as first in the group,only that

GROUP G
    In my opinion both Greece and Slovakia have equal chances,while other 4 teams will be certanly watching to take some points from them

GROUP H
    Dont need to say whos favourite,and im sure that Ukraine and Poland will fight each other for 2nd place in group

GROUP I
    Last edited by Pyro; 1st August 2011 at 02:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp View Post
    group A most equillibrated, every team has chances to qualify, cause they are all bad
    norway and greece's groups are jokes
    last group is the taughest, BCDF also taugh groups
    I think it's really funny to see a supporter of a team made up of mostly useless domestic league players and a few Inter and Lazio fringe players calling Croatia and Serbia bad, considering players from both of these countries are actually successful in their respective English/Spanish/German clubs, and also considering that both of these countries beat Romania in away games in the past several years.

There is a reason Wales is at the bottom of this group, i.e. in the weakest pot. Despite Bale, Ramsey and perhaps Bellamy, this team has no organization, no play, and not a single bloody point in the 2012 Euro Qualifiers so far, that's how good they are. Macedonia, although unlikely to qualify, will cause quite a lot of stir in this group, and a lot of points will be lost against them. I remember them beating Croatia 2:0 in 2008 WC qualifiers, grinding out draws against England in an away game and several similar endeavours. I'd rather have any team from the pot 4, except maybe Austria and Poland, than Macedonia in our group. They are really not to be taken lightly.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Group E obviously the strongast cuz of Slovenia.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

H group is also very strong , dunno why noone mentions it!

Blog Entries
    at 2014 wc will be dead every1 will move to sc2 or dota2

so true..

we're just 2 years from it.. hope we get to comment and flame the winner of WCup'14

predictions:
    a-MKD
    b-GHANA HAS THE MOST PROBABILITIES OF PASSING HERE.
    c-KAZAHAHAHAKSTAN
    d-ANDORRA AND ESTONIA WILL FIGHT AND BANG THEMSELVES FOR FIRST PLACE
    e-HARD TO SAY, ANYBODY CAN WIN, PROBABLY ICELAND
    f-LUXEMBOURG BUT I THINK NORTHERN IRELAND WILL GIVE SOME SURPRISE
    g-LIECHITLERSTEIN
    h-NEED TO SAY?... SAN MARINO
    i-STUPID GROUP, ONLY GEORGIA OR FINLAND WILL GO TO WCUP, STUPID FIFA .I.
    Last edited by Akhe; 3rd July 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Albania got some good chances but they suck anyway. So Norway and Switz pass that group.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Ex-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    I think it's really funny to see a supporter of a team made up of mostly useless domestic league players and a few Inter and Lazio fringe players calling Croatia and Serbia bad, considering players from both of these countries are actually successful in their respective English/Spanish/German clubs, and also considering that both of these countries beat Romania in away games in the past several years.
    Easy fattie, he was kidding. No need to point out that our team sucks, we know that already

Don't tend to overrate yourself too much though, I believe it's a common tendency among serbs and croats to think they're better than they actually are. Just throwing it out from a neutral perspective.

Blog Entries
    Pyro in group A only Croatia Scotland will pass....
    Let's be serius.
    Draw is to stupid...
    Most strogest teams are in group with no skilled teams...
    But we will watch better WC

Safelist Member
    Awards

draw is stupid?there is 9 groups what u want ?Spain holand and germany in one group?
    Pyro in group A only Croatia Scotland will pass....
    i smell serb hater

Blog Entries
    LOL
    Alelelele why is everything about nation?
    Serbia is bad...only good in Serbian team is Vidic no1 else .
    Scotland is hard team, look her last friendly matches.
    I'm sure that Croatia will pass and 3 teams will fight for second place Belgium,Scotland and Serbia

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast