Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WC 2014 Qualifiers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    lol when is croatia - serbia in osijek?
    btw mothernatureson... get real our best success will be passing qualification stage on this tournament
    Croatia - Serbia is 22.03.2013 in Osijek.
    Ye our best success with coach like Stimac is passing qualification stage.

not with stimac, with every coach.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    he will destroy everything , copying tactic of other country ( spain , barcelona same shit ).
    loooooooool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Blog Entries
    With Stimac..... We don't have normal coach...

Pyro... did you watch any last game of Croatia or interviews of Stimac?

Its so fucking stupid for any coach to say that he will try to make his team play like Spain/Barca.

Its impossible because its the best team ever and they worked for that years and years in the past.Guardiola just continued where Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard stopped.

And now some coaches think they can make their team play like Barcelona...WASTING OF TIME!!!

Fucking unbelivble stupid people -.-
    Last edited by mILOSbRE; 14th September 2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mILOSbRE View Post
    Its so fucking stupid for any coach to say that he will try to make his team play like Spain/Barca.

Its impossible because its the best team ever and they worked for that years and years in the past.Guardiola just continued where Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard stopped.

And now some coaches think they can make their team play like Barcelona...WASTING OF TIME!!!

Fucking unbelivble stupid people -.-
    I totally agree with you , are you my lost brother?

Could be

retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Yea i agree
    <span style=font-family: Impact>Ownage!!</span>

Blog Entries
    About what ?

I think Štimac may have gone a bit ahead of himself when saying Croatia will be a carbon copy of Barcelona. Sure, there are some great things regarding midfield and overall team support that can be taken from their game, sure our midfielders (not just Modrić) could provide some slick passing ala Barcelona, but our national team will never be able to copy that game style in its entirety, for one reason only - we have no fuckin wingers. Barca's game style is based on those 2 "attackers" neither here nor there, running across the pitch, crossing, supporting midfield, and acting like centre-forwards. We don't have that, and we never will. Mandžukić, Perišić, Eduardo or whoever will never be as fast and effective on those positions as Messi, Villa, Sanchez, Pedro (despite being an idiot and a diver) etc...And they don't have to be. Sure, we can copy the 4-3-3 to 4-5-1 system, but in that respect our team will play more like Real Madrid (at the moment) than like Barcelona, which is not a bad thing after all.

When it comes to our opponents, well, we have to be wary but there is no cause for concern just yet. Belgium has shown that our fears were perhaps premature at this stage. Sure, they are great individually, I mean they could have their first XI entirely from PL first-teamers, and not from lower tier clubs mind you. But, they still lack something as a team. Our performance was mediocre at best, and yet we could have won the game, their defense was leaking despite boasting names like Kompany and Vermaelen. Perhaps they will consolidate themselves as time goes by, but luckily for us that game is over and done with and we got other game to look up to.

I fear the game against Serbia, not so much for their team but for the risk factor it brings. There is a high chance one of these games might be stopped for various security reasons, and there is nothing worse than losing a game or perhaps having several points deducted for something that happens outside the field. I would not be surprised if one of the teams gets banned from the remaining qualifications because of these 2 fixtures. As a team, Serbia has many promising players, but whether they will be able to function together against the big boys is another issue. Sure, 6:1 against Wales is a confidence booster, but there is a good reasons Wales was in the last pot. At this point I'm equally concerned with Serbia home and Macedonia away, as I'm fully aware of what Macedonians can produce.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Mourinho is advising our team
    Can you belive it?

but in that respect our team will play more like Real Madrid (at the moment) than like Barcelona
    or nordsjaelland

always loved to watch fatman's limitless posts <333
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

A little advice for those who like fatman's post like i do in order to improve level of discussion :

Dont ruin this thread with tralala posts in order to get +1 or something, look up to fatman and his extensively quality posts. Your posts are made off a couple of words and no sense.SO PLEASE be a little more extensive in your posts with quality content, give the informations to others they might don't know or just try to be interesting in your way.That way truly lovers/fans of sport will enjoy more reading this section.

Thank you.

retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

no

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast