Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: DotA 2 - Current beta state

My oppinion of Dota2

It is fail

When i saw Mirana on rat and some other funny models i cant say that Dota2 is better than Dota1. Also Gfx of game is kinda low , i mean it looks too jelly like. It could use that sharpness from Warcraft 3.

Its more Hon than Dota ,even there are same heroes but item looks are just too low and HoN like.

But i wont judge until i try game myself.
    Powered by LSD Version 7.9. Copyright & copy; 2011, Icypig

Playdota.eu Internal Affairs Officer and Global Moderator

Blog Entries
    i wonder how much beta acc they will give away

Quote Originally Posted by JimInFlamez View Post
    Some people cant accept change thats all...

The game rocks

if ur faggot lol or hon player then yeah it does

I played dota hon and lol, dota is the best so far, and dota 2 will overcome this.
    Only people who are narrow minded will find an excuse to judge it, like "ah tidehunter now holds a fish, I dont like fish, dota 2 sucks"

omg stop feed

Item list

Hidden Text click here to show

Flying courier left pic is fuckin hillarious!

Yea Phantom reminded me about items.

I was reading some topic about making items quality better in w3 DotA and some of them were non- warcraftish but they looked awesome and someone from staff said that they will be probabaly used for DotA2 so i was expecting some very good design ,also with good design of items comes good design of Hero models.

As for Hero models , i am not satisfied as well , i mean they cant just be coller than some w3 models even it is older game ,but come on , w3 is the game who made best expersion back in that time ,so strong it is cool even now.Unfortunetly i think Blizz wont pay more attention and resources for making it better , probably if they made w4 i would not be satisfied.

So dota2 is just not dota ,that number makes huge difference , even Icefrog said around 70% of gameplay will be kept . Whaaaaat ? All i see is one big jelly looking graphics (modern games are all like that , its missing sharpnes) Mirana riding huge white rat , items' looks have nothing to do with a name and much more.Even towers are not much more than a bunch of rocks. I just played 1 dota game now , i am afraid nothing can make me think that dota2 is something better.

But this is all new tech freaking , all new stuff which are pimped can be sold to children , just look how much kids play LOL and how much grown ups play dota , kids can be easily be tricked.Also dota2 now sounds fancy since of this tour - one big commercial mowe to knock out Hon and lol also it will kcik dota1 competative scene.But ,there is one lucky fact ,dota1 will make future development of dota2.

Btw has anyone noticed from where the fuck items are bought from base ????
    Last edited by IcyPig; 23rd August 2011 at 06:12 AM.