Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DotA 2 - Current beta state

So ice frog SoLd warcraft and starting to cooperate with VaLve ? What a fag ?
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Error. View Post
    At least he will make ton of money.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I did not knew icefrog was owner of warcraft .

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    I did not knew icefrog was owner of warcraft .
    I didn't knew that you are that stupid I meant that he soLd his map which he made for bLizzard warcraft to VaLve
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Blog Entries
    I didn't knew that you are that stupid I meant that he soLd his map which he made for bLizzard warcraft to VaLve
    he didint made that map for blizzard warcraft

he made it for the players and he was earning nothing from that

i dont see why he can't work in dota2 and get something out of it

afterall he spent 7~ years for this map devlopment

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

True , 7 years it's a long part of a men's live , he realy desurves something

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic. View Post
    v1lat is fucking great! Love watching his streams XD

@topic: can't wait to see how it's gonna look like!
    y i love when he starts screaming some russian crap, i fall of my chair every time xDD
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoocky3V View Post
    y i love when he starts screaming some russian crap, i fall of my chair every time xDD
    so true after each kill he jizzes into his pants and screaming like little girl

Official place to view the Broadcasts is: [url]www.dota2.com[/url]

Team Update:

French DotA collective Virus have officially taken LGD's slot in the Gamescom DOTA 2 Champinoships.

In the wake of invictus Gaming's takeover of selected Chinese high-caliber teams, raising the stakes in competitive DotA, many questions regarding the whereabouts of LGD remained unanswered. After suffering the loss of four core players, the dominator of the year 2009 was a no-show at the WCG China finals and remains unable to field a team for the $1.000.000 DOTA 2 Championships.

According to reports from aecorp.in, tournament organizers together with DotA caretaker Icefrog decided to invite French flagship team Virus as replacement, in consequence of the long processing periods for Visa, which Chinese teams need in order to travel.
    Last edited by iStealSkills; 11th August 2011 at 08:24 PM.

MI.Julz.Asus interviewed by GosuGamers

Facing certainly more well-known opponents and more experienced players from all over the world, do you think your team has a chance of winning? Do you have any specific strategy in mind? How about studying (the replays) or training to counter any particular team(s)?
    Dota 2, has a very different gameplay as compared to DotA. There are some heroes that are very strong, due to the fact that the traditional counters to them have not been released yet. We are still observing and experimenting with some imba heroes. As for the other teams that we have played with, I can say they are all pretty strong and talented as individuals.

How much can you say about Dota 2 (within the limits of your NDA)?
    Dota 2 is very impressive. Specially how Mirana Nightshade looks, watch out guys! *laughs*

Source: [URL="http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/news/16461-mi-julz-asus-interviewed-by-gosugamers"]GosuGamers[/URL]

As far as i know ,70 % of original W3 DotA will be kept ,only things which are not codable in w3 engines ,will be codable in w3 ,like parser which detects hovering on units , so if there is gooing to be MH ,it will be easier to detect , beause you Mher wont have to just be carefull not to click anything under fog. Also when we speak about MH ,valve has invested a lot of resources to prevent this.

Also there are rummors you can flip camera ,example you can get Sentinels view from Scourge side.

Replays can be saved ,with better options ,not like w3 when you cant change time and you need to restart whole thing. In replay time ,you can mark some important times ,if you wish to make a video.

As for requirements ,there wll be mass optuons which you can select in order to make good perfomance ,so you play with lags.

And for new computers - only you if you want perfect Graphics you should save cash ^^ As for price around 50 dollars which is 30,40 euros which is fair price . Better than buying HoN