Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: disc loss remove pls

disc loss remove pls

Can admin pls remove my disc loss ? Server disced in beggining of the game and I got loss.I want it to be removed cause I have no losses so far.

I think gnev disced you but i need ss's for this. Do you have it ?
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

He didn't disced me cause he was after that in channel like me.Anyway I didn't have time to see ping and I didn't get waiting for host screen so I didn't take ss, but np GneV will post ss in a few mins, he took it

Post now waiting for host/pLayer screen and repLay when u have it. I stiLL think u disced!
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Good Gnev Locked untiL u bring evidences when u have it. And yes, i can do this.

Awards
    Stop bothering with this, remove his lose because we dropped out both from the game, he didnt deserve it.

Why shouLd i beLive you ?

server fail i got 2 loses by disc at the start

Awards
    Hello ?!?!? What the fuck is your problem? Guy posted a thread because he wants to his lose be removed for which i totally agree because we both dropped from the game what he confirmed. Remove his lose and stop bothering.

Awards
    ANd BTW SERVER ISNOT WORKING ATM, weird thing that many people gto disc today right? Well in your case its not weird, Gnev disced them right? Gnev locked right? I dont like gnev that why he is locked right? I dont believe gnev he is loCKed rigth?

My programs shows you disced and now you won't post first ss and repLay if u have it. You both have nice stats. And yes you are Locked. And i don't have idea who you are and i don't care. Just post ss and repLay i demanded from you and you wiLL get my appoLogies or ban if i was right.

Awards
    Well your program must be broken then. No, i wont post my first ss because i was arguing with quellilo and i dont want to help him this case although i already did with posting that ss of having a server bug. And i didnt post replay but i have it on my pc. Yes i am locked? For what? SHow me your proves for locking me? Even if i disced which i didnt do i should get noted not banned immediately so stop talking nonsenses and start acting like a real admin. U dont have to have idea who am i and u shouldnt care i never confirmed that so u never had opportunity to demote it. I wont post ss because i wasnt accused of anything and u can demand whatever u want but until i see a proper accusation u wont get anything. I dont need your apologies. Leave us alone, remove his lose and stop bothering me anymore. Thats my final sentence, i dont want to argue with u anymore. I apologies to u for being agressive enough to provoke u in which u went right throught.

efko is pg player so lets efko decide this thread ... he should know that server can disc u and u will get lose

if u saw replay u have to know that there wasnt reason for disc
    Last edited by Own_me; 30th June 2011 at 12:36 AM.

Awards
    Only one thing to mention. I could have told right in the begining that i dont have any ss and removing his lose would be on one big question mark. Would it actually happen since he doesnt have any prove for that server bug. However i wanted to help because i know i would feel bad if that thing would happen to me so i came here and confirmed his story and agreed for lose removing. And all i got is accusation of disc by error WITH moreover a LOCKED ACCOUNT really no comment for this.

Awards
    Please slow down, we'll discuss that and soon you will have an answer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast