Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: disc loss remove pls

Awards
    I demand Errors. apologize in public for his actions, not to mention that he deserves a proper punishment for that. Here you go my ss which i took to help quellilo so he can get his lose removed and my replay. Thx for everything.
    Last edited by Gnevus; 30th June 2011 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Not completed

Hollowheart
    yes, Please slow down!

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnevus View Post
    I demand Errors. apologize in public for his actions, not to mention that he deserves a proper punishment for that. Here you go my ss which i took to help quellilo so he can get his lose removed and my replay. Thx for everything.
    Gnev, as everybody already knows we do not remove losses in disc neither in 2v2 cases.
    Since it was not a case of Custom Kick or Map Hack, there's nothing to remove since there's no way for him to prove that he received +1 lose. Maybe with /stats /time while the game is running and when the game is finished, but we didn't approve that yet.

Awards
    You get me wrong. Everything you decide about quellilo it stays between you and him. I just wanted to help him because he asked me to help him and because i wanted to do so due to server drop and because he didnt lose a game. I didnt spend 150 hours of gaming with 200 games and second ranked account on xpam so some guy named Error. lock it just because he thinks it should be locked.

Ok. UnLocked. Next time when some1 from higher position from staff ask you, do it. You must respect us. Have Fun pLaying.
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2