Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ban ro nabs

Awards
    Are you joking me?
    The chatter between me and mapy is obvious in this case and the swears addressed by me to him.
    If it isn't that obvious to you, i already posted the additional argument to you stating that: destroyer swore me afterwards and i told him to watch his language and so it's a clear thing that what i wrote in his native was not for him.

Thx xpam staff.

PS:

To the one who banned him?!
    That's what turns it into a soup opera, the lack of respect from mindless people.
    Last edited by Ancient Priest; 25th June 2011 at 05:59 PM.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Well, it happened like this : destroyer was mad because no ro players wanted to be captain so he started flaming.
    And as a reaction to my decision he posted this game replay thinking that this may result in a ban for ro players as a revenge.
    P.S: The game was before he flamed RO players on channel (not joke-flame mapy & ancient).
    P.S2: In that game they were joking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

+ ME&DESTRO know each other for 2/3 years now, played different leagues/games together, he insulted me friendly, I didn't say nothing coz I undestand these kind of stuff, dunno what's the problem if some guy insulted you friendly ... You have to post him ?! Why do I get ban again ?! It was Drg-'s actions to ban destro ON RO FOR FLAMING HIM DIRECTLY ON WHISP, as u can see in DRG-'s 2ND screenshot... What do I have to do with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Priest View Post

Thx xpam staff.

you are welcome.

:drama closed:
    :thread closed:

Quote Originally Posted by DRG- View Post
    Well, it happened like this : destroyer was mad because no ro players wanted to be captain so he started flaming.
    And as a reaction to my decision he posted this game replay thinking that this may result in a ban for ro players as a revenge.
    P.S: The game was before he flamed RO players on channel (not joke-flame mapy & ancient).
    P.S2: In that game they were joking.
    Exactly, he posted rage post after ro people didn't accept him as a captain and he started provoking because he wanted them to get banned. Imho it's a clear case.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2