Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ban ro nabs

Safelist Member
    Awards

ban ro nabs

destroyer Bad Mannered drg- Banned racism

iz ju lol? AND WHAT ABOUT THIS

[url]http://www.ro-dota.com/ro-site/game.php?gameid=2136#info[/url] LINK OF GAME

6m58s AncientPriest: [All] jebem ti mater

6m25s -vs^mapy-: [Allies] jebem ti sestru

6m50s -vs^mapy-: [All] mamu ti jebem

sry AncientPriest and mapy but i had to post this
    hf-
    Last edited by DESTROYER; 24th June 2011 at 09:44 PM.

How about this? You pathetic little kid. In that replay you were joking with mapy, they joke flamed each other in serbian, you joke flamed them in ro. My decision stands.
    Last edited by DRG-; 25th June 2011 at 04:36 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Safelist Member
    Awards

Find me where i flamed his mom on ro ?

Why did u show that second ss?

I'm still waiting for ss where i flamed them on ro language
    Last edited by DESTROYER; 25th June 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Why should I not show it? Now it's a case of a bigger ban. I'll do the math later.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

AncientPriest
    -vs^mapy- locked 3 days

destroyer locked 7 days

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

AncientPriest requested to open the thread for a reply. Granted ( for ex admin ).

Destroyer are you kidding me man? You had a really friendly conversation there, you swore them in romanian they swore you in slovenian but I don't find anything unwanted by either sides. Why did you really open the topic ?

5m12s DESTROYER: [Allies] mapy
    5m13s DESTROYER: [Allies] tard
    You even started the fight with all of them, you provoked this and then you make the report? you must be really stupid.
    + Ancient was talking on all with Mapy, mapy was in same team with destroyer, obviously they were talking with each other. I would have banned them only if there were hard flames in English on whisper or with the name included before or after the swear!

Moreover Ancient was ex-admin, he knows the rules, he wouldn't be stupid to get himself banned, righty boys?

Efko, It's quite obvious that he did this on purpose. He provoked and then he opened a thread with the name "ban ro nabs".
    Last edited by Marshall; 25th June 2011 at 04:44 PM.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

I'm for unbanning mapy & ancient. This kid was flame-joking with them and he wants revenge cuz I banned him And in one phase Mapy and Ancient were talking with each other not with destroyer

Awards
    this is pathetic.
    I'll start by explaining you the replay since you obviously can't figure this out on your own.
    first of all: i didn't even know (neither do i now) what nationality this guy destroyer is, so if it was a swear in his native language, who gives a crap?!
    secondly: the swears me and mapy addressed were on [all], but i mostly wrote that for mapy as an answer to his. It's obvious he wrote for me and i for him.
    third in line as an addition to the fact that i didn't swear anyone : watch the retarded replay, till the part where he swears me and i tell him to watch his language.
    last: do your job as your supposed to.

PS: don't offend me with the wrong actions you take and try paying more attention to it.
    Cheers,
    AP.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

mapy&ancient unbanned untill efko returns and will probably agree with my decision.

Thread re-opened. Case will be closed when efko returns.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

omfg i really hate these soup operas (complicated relationships. situations, love/hate...).

So as far as i understand it was like this:

1.GAME was played where everyone was chatting (fun chatting): i fuck your mom/sister, suck my dick, you retard......
    2. then destroyer on channel told "i fuck your mother" and there ended the fun part?
    3.he got ban cuz of it
    4.his rage whispers as reaction to that.

Well due to it there are 2 possible solutions:
    1. ban all insult-ers there. Cuz we dont know what is fun insult and what is non-fun insult
    2.dont ban anyone because it was all fun insults.

lol.I probably leave this on mizige or so because i dont want spend whole day in this thread.

PS: don't offend me with the wrong actions you take and try paying more attention to it.
    Cheers,
    and yes i banned you deliberately to make this world disaster so CNN will make news about this........
    Last edited by efko.wbs; 25th June 2011 at 04:54 PM.

Report here users who insulted you. Make sure you read the rules before you post.
    Where's my FLAMES, directed to him ??? I said in GENERAL, than i asked if he has a SISTER, HE SAID NO, I SAID OK, so nothing personal... Can't u be one time objective ?! and stop that hate u have towards me ?! I undestand you don't like me and can't wait to ban me BUT i don't diserve anything... I DIDn't say nothing TO HIM, i can speak whatever language I want if it's not directed to anyone ! I can joke with my friends (priest in this case) if we please to, and nothing is bothering him/me, where is this kid destroyer in our ecuation ?! I DON't see him, pls do explain.

actually, no.
    someone like mapy, with over 9000 BM reports, stays banned. On any account he creates.

About AP - a few things.
    1st of all, he did not rage flame with capslock in front of people on a public channel. He used those insults jokingly, following a conversation that occurred in the game, so it had reason and place (unlike CAPSLOCKING ON CHANNEL. This is where the fun part ends, imho).
    Then, he only said it once, and did not seem to address it; unlike destroyer.

Solution - do not play with people like mapy or destroyer.

From what i understood.

The report is about the replay that was posted by destroyer. The other screenshots are from other nicks, probably the same destroyer on other accounts when he hard flamed.

On this report though, the replay you just seen they are moking each other friendly, and here we are talking about mapy and destroyer who are both in the same team. Ancient was swearing mapy on all, nothing related to destroyer.

I'd love to lock destroyer for provoking this and then having the balls to report them.

Quote Originally Posted by mapY^ View Post
    Report here users who insulted you. Make sure you read the rules before you post.
    Where's my FLAMES, directed to him ??? I said in GENERAL, than i asked if he has a SISTER, HE SAID NO, I SAID OK, so nothing personal... Can't u be one time objective ?! and stop that hate u have towards me ?! I undestand you don't like me and can't wait to ban me BUT i don't diserve anything... I DIDn't say nothing TO HIM, i can speak whatever language I want if it's not directed to anyone ! I can joke with my friends (priest in this case) if we please to, and nothing is bothering him/me, where is this kid destroyer in our ecuation ?! I DON't see him, pls do explain.
    so then to who was directed his insult on channel when he got banned?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast