Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just look.

What a shame.

Ok,i got up this morning,then i suddenly saw this video.

First of all,she really failed with this movie.

I dont know who is she to talk about this for Serbia,cant she look at her country a little?

If u just look at this,Want to talk about genocide? Talk about 200 years of USA genocide: American Natives, Afro-Americans, Japan, Cuba, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya...You can't talk about that, because it's not allowed..

First we never insulted americans on "national" tv,as she say.

No,this is not an racism topic,i just wanted comments for this "crap".

Of course,we serbians,never give up so one guy have made a response to this:

Isnt this a shame?
    Last edited by .DeitY.; 23rd June 2011 at 10:19 AM.

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Ex-Administrator
    And what would you expect to read here else than a flame war against the Americans?

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

If u just look at this,Want to talk about genocide? Talk about 200 years of USA genocide: American Natives, Afro-Americans, Japan, Cuba, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya...You can't talk about that, because it's not allowed..
    history class: european ppl ATTACKED north america.... They killed, raped, etc... native americans because they had better weapons and they wanted the fucking land.... same thing with black people..... Rest of these "wars" had excuses..... like when serbia attack croatia.....very bad excuses

I see its rly hard to be rational and serbian/croatian/bosnian/ bla bla bla(balkan)
    in the same time so ill say few things...

that guy, angry serbian? rofl.... made this video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdOpE4S3TQ&feature=channel_video_title[/url]
    which is a big insult for australian ppl, making fun of them based on stereotypes....and wow, no one makes a video about him making fun of these ppl? second thing, he made fun of serbian ppl themselves when he changed his accent and he intentionally made few mistakes in grammar just to show that serbians have bad english and accent......

BUT we will laugh at HIS jokes because he wrote SRBIJA!!! in the beginning of the video.....

Since i know that 98% of balkan ppl never saw a stand-up show from GODS of comedy you dont know what making fun of system really is..... George Carlin raped american stupidity and the system, and ofcourse he took some heavy insults because of that..... but he never gave up because of THE MESSAGE..... he wants his own ppl to know that they are stupid and that it has to change or ppl from other countries will make fun on them (these days even more fun)....

And for the end, WHAT SHAME? You, serbians made your own image in their eyes and you blame everyone else for that.... You should be lucky that they know serbia even fucking exists..... You all close eyes when you do a bad thing and you over-react when someone does something against you.....same goes for all countries in ex-yu..... If you so hate americans or at least that woman and ppl with her, why do you care so much about their oppinion?

sry for this wall of text

Blog Entries
    Lol, why even bother with some stupid bitch @ fail E! TV...every single show produced there is crap.. low even compared to MTV (unexistent) standards.

As for Amy's performance in Serbia, she was drunk and/or drugged, fucking dumb bitch, the sooner she dies the better.

It's true that it-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
    Last edited by Cen; 23rd June 2011 at 11:35 AM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_burek View Post
    history class: european ppl ATTACKED north america.... They killed, raped, etc... native americans because they had better weapons and they wanted the fucking land.... same thing with black people..... Rest of these "wars" had excuses..... like when serbia attack croatia.....very bad excuses

I see its rly hard to be rational and serbian/croatian/bosnian/ bla bla bla(balkan)
    in the same time so ill say few things...

that guy, angry serbian? rofl.... made this video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdOpE4S3TQ&feature=channel_video_title[/url]
    which is a big insult for australian ppl, making fun of them based on stereotypes....and wow, no one makes a video about him making fun of these ppl? second thing, he made fun of serbian ppl themselves when he changed his accent and he intentionally made few mistakes in grammar just to show that serbians have bad english and accent......

BUT we will laugh at HIS jokes because he wrote SRBIJA!!! in the beginning of the video.....

Since i know that 98% of balkan ppl never saw a stand-up show from GODS of comedy you dont know what making fun of system really is..... George Carlin raped american stupidity and the system, and ofcourse he took some heavy insults because of that..... but he never gave up because of THE MESSAGE..... he wants his own ppl to know that they are stupid and that it has to change or ppl from other countries will make fun on them (these days even more fun)....

And for the end, WHAT SHAME? You, serbians made your own image in their eyes and you blame everyone else for that.... You should be lucky that they know serbia even fucking exists..... You all close eyes when you do a bad thing and you over-react when someone does something against you.....same goes for all countries in ex-yu..... If you so hate americans or at least that woman and ppl with her, why do you care so much about their oppinion?

sry for this wall of text

We know that u hate serbia,and ur racist,even u have flag of her on profile,which is another stupid thing of you.but i dont really care,and ur not the point of topic =)

Atleast we serbians know the reason why we FIRST start the fight.

U said "You should be lucky that they know serbia even fucking exists."

hmm,and what about croatia,croatia better then serbia,croatia famous?

Lol u guy epic..
    Last edited by .DeitY.; 23rd June 2011 at 11:57 AM.

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

best joke was "I wake up 3h erlies just to make fun of American ppl" ahaha

and wtf... "bla bla bla... and your president is negro so you have no right to talk about my ppl"
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by .DeitY. View Post
    We know that u hate serbia,and ur racist,even u have flag of her on profile,which is another stupid thing of you.but i dont really care,and ur not the point of topic =)

Atleast we serbians know the reason why we FIRST start the fight.

U said "You should be lucky that they know serbia even fucking exists."

hmm,and what about croatia,croatia better then serbia,croatia famous?

Lol u guy epic..
    its a topic about serbia, not croatia..... will u ask me how much pancakes i can eat after punching a midget? tbh i dont care if they know what croatia is..... they r not affecting my life so they dont exist for me..... im not trying to start a fight about a war neither you or i saw......and if you want to know, i love my country just as much as i love yours.... i dont love nor do i hate..... i have serbian flag as a flag cuz on xpam i say bre after every word..... but this isnt the topic of this discussion..... i attacked no one in my previous post, exceptionally serbia as a country..... i was poking at stupid proud of these lands

This is ridiculous, compare his accent in that hockey video to the one in SERBIAAIAIEAIE one, also the ''Goodbye comrades'' in the end, lol. He's also mocking Serbia with his ''russian'' accent and that shit in the end, like we're still communists. It's just that people can't see he's sarcastic in that video

And even if he was serious, he'd make us look like uncivilized neanderthals with that response, and that's what Americans already think of us

Edit: Lol, ''What if a big Serbian man sees you, maybe he jumps on his horse or mule and runs you over'', also ''I tell my wife fuck you, I cheat on you tonight, she doesn't care'', ''But he bring me, how you say, this box with a screen, yes computer!''
    Last edited by [^RawR^]; 23rd June 2011 at 01:50 PM.
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Banned I'm here for more than 6months and I am banned. I'm an idiot.

stupid thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by n00bk1ll3r View Post
    stupid thread ...
    +5

Who cares, lets go on Burek, Ćevapćići and Kačkavalj.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    +5

Who cares, lets go on Burek, Ćevapćići and Kačkavalj.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

These things happen all the time. What's the big problem ?
    When Madonna had a concert in Bucharest she told us to not be racist with the gipsy population. Instant fail! All the people that were at the concert shouted and flamed her (you came here to sing, not to tell us what to do, the bitch don't even live near gipsys like my ppl do). Every time there is a stupid hoe and messes in other ppls business. Case closed, no harm done.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Can't wait Ivan Ivanovic show, tonight. I bet he's going to make fun of Chelsea.
    It's ok to joke with your people, actors, artists, athletes and other stuff, because they're famous and just by mentioning them you're actually making them even more famous then they are... Insulting country, nation and mentioning genocide or anything related with that is just not good, even in comedians show, imo. And all that because of one American bitch who came drunk/wasted/whatsoever on her own concert and didn't know where the f she came.

@Serbian response vid: He's retarded and he made fools of us even more.

Honored Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic. View Post
    Can't wait Ivan Ivanovic show, tonight. I bet he's going to make fun of Chelsea.
    It's ok to joke with your people, actors, artists, athletes and other stuff, because they're famous and just by mentioning them you're actually making them even more famous then they are... Insulting country, nation and mentioning genocide or anything related with that is just not good, even in comedians show, imo. And all that because of one American bitch who came drunk/wasted/whatsoever on her own concert and didn't know where the f she came.

@Serbian response vid: He's retarded and he made fools of us even more.
    I must agree on this one, he made no good at all, making a self mocking video just to mock them, was really stupid,he just lowered himself to her mentality. What also I just don't understand is why you guys get so much disturbed, its just another tv show among many, where you have fake audience who tells you when to laugh and speaks shits and stuff which their listeners, who are as well some low graded people with no education at all or with elementary one, are happy to hear about even they don't know what's really happening there,
    after all, that's whats America all about.

War begins.

Close this.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast