Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: DCT2 -Turkey-

  1. #16
    Registered User BorisPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Istanbul
    Age
    36
    Posts
    169
    K, thx anyway.

  2. #17
    paiNISTHESHIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Whereeva' you wann4~
    Posts
    1,152
    Guys start arranging matches please. 4 Days past and no games here.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show


    : “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”


  3. #18
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,684
    Blog Entries
    2
    OK it seems we wont get any mod from euroturkiye here so we will handle this on our own.

    TO all TR teams: Use this topic to arrange your games with the opponent. If they don't respond on forum, try to catch some of their team members online at server.
    Use only english here.

    And hurry up

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

  4. #19
    TR Moderator Igor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    159
    Cen,

    When TR teams informed me about their team members and time of the match, I will send them a referee or a Hack Team member. I'm not very experienced about the tournaments but I will help as much as I can.

  5. #20
    Eurobattle.net Backer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nish bre
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,029
    Thanks God, someone from Tr mods responded. Tell to your fellows to hurry up for their games.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

    come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

  6. #21
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,684
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    Cen,

    When TR teams informed me about their team members and time of the match, I will send them a referee or a Hack Team member. I'm not very experienced about the tournaments but I will help as much as I can.
    There is no need for a referee or anything. They can pick a date on their own and play without any mod observer. I just need a post here +replay.

    Team ALFA forwarded as requested.

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

  7. #22
    New User Alfa.LyzeKieL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Balıkesir
    Posts
    1
    Thanks for the Interested igor.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkiye
    Posts
    5
    Greetings,

    My server account is Krizalid, the Shaman of the clan Death rate of Turkiye.

    I have to announce that the registrated 8-men roster is now down to 3 and will not be able to participate in the tournament due to internal issues.

    I am sorry for this mess caused by the other ex-Shaman of our clan, who passed through the registration process without my knowledge. I'd rather ask you to give the slot of ours to the already applied clans which were held out.

    Thanks.

  9. #24
    Registered User BorisPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Istanbul
    Age
    36
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by <BrokenWisdom> View Post
    Greetings,

    My server account is Krizalid, the Shaman of the clan Death rate of Turkiye.

    I have to announce that the registrated 8-men roster is now down to 3 and will not be able to participate in the tournament due to internal issues.

    I am sorry for this mess caused by the other ex-Shaman of our clan, who passed through the registration process without my knowledge. I'd rather ask you to give the slot of ours to the already applied clans which were held out.

    Thanks.
    Cen, my team as GHc is ready.

    [URL="http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=1330018&postcount=135"]Linky.[/URL]

    I'm just letting you know :3
    Last edited by BorisPeace; 27th June 2011 at 04:50 AM.

  10. #25
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Turkey
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    ALFA vs Bros

    Winner : Bros
    Last edited by PosingAsMe; 27th June 2011 at 09:51 AM.

  11. #26
    Eurobattle.net Backer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nish bre
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,029
    Brackets updated.
    Last edited by VanGogh; 26th June 2011 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

    come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

  12. #27
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,684
    Blog Entries
    2
    Flame of Anor, please post here in max 2 days so I can see that you are alive, or I will ninja register BorisPeace and they will play finals vs Bros.
    I am waiting.

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

  13. #28
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,684
    Blog Entries
    2
    GHc and Bros, arrange your games. Winner gets qualified.

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

  14. #29
    Registered User BorisPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Istanbul
    Age
    36
    Posts
    169
    Cen did you get my PM about the team roster?

  15. #30
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    15,684
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yes. I believe I copy pasted and edite first post.

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates