Thread: Team vouch p1gs [+++]

Team vouch p1gs [+++]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Borislav... Bnet name: p1g]Aramis

2.) Your Age.
    I'm 18 years old

3.) Where are you from?
    I'm from Serbia, Moshn1ca is from Greece, Borovicka and n0_Pro from Slovakia and Sharkie and Mushica from Czech Republic

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE how you heard the league for, write nick if its recommendation)
    We are playing for some time on BNet, and we want to have better challenges than in balkan and cz/sk, for example. I'm in the league for quite a time, but my fellow teammates aren't, so I told them about it

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I personaly don't flame, neither do Moshn1ca, Borovicka, Mushica and n0_Pro.. Sharkie flames me, but that doesn't count as flame cuz we're friends xD

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    Let's start off with mid skill as a team, hopefully we can advance to high skill!

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    We are playing mostly on BNet, but we went some high skill games on Garena a few days ago.. ^^ At the moment, we aren't playing that much, cuz of school obligations of some of the members, but we have about 2-3 cw-s a day ^^ The number will increase as soon as some exams end. Individually, we have played many leagues, as a team, only a few, that will change soon, i hope

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    Last edited by NeverDeatH; 17th June 2011 at 07:51 PM.
    When i grow up, i wanna be a kangaroo 3

You are applying for teamvouch so why you tell us where YOU play? Especially when you're already vouched? o.O
    We need information on the team, not you. It seems to me like you wrote this in 3 mins as an easier way to get your friends ninja'd in.

I'll edit this post, i made a mistake, meshu ^^
    Btw, I'm not trying to get us "ninjavouched" Editing in a minute ^^

support, but if you get accepted don't forget that each one of the new guys will be judged as a single person (so some might be finally accepted while others denied)

I'm aware of that, but i'm quite sure that all players of p1g clan are ss material Euxaristw para poly sto support, meshu

Awards
    ill give u a chance.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Vouched.