Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl up bans

[CSKA].ALaKaZaN
    I'm sorry sir you are totally wrong more
    I have proof that I played with other players and 1v1 .. Gnev proof of this .. ask him what time I
    I was out of eurobattle slept too late
    does not level up and play but you can later ask for Players
    I get to you later playing in eurobattle

[CSKA].ALaKaZaN
    I was late to pick you to win 150 I had spoken to the player to Gnev
    he leaves the eurobattle why not let me win
    not only level up and not like it when you left the eurobattle
    efko.wbs you seen my profile I had 138 win

[CSKA].ALaKaZaN
    I'm not got to lv up you later
    playing in eurobattle. amidamaru saw the player I was playing 1v1
    I played three games with porkpass was not doing lv up with him
    and another thing. efko.wbs Gnev ask for these two players saw the time I was playing in eurobattle I slept too late to get 150th win

I slept too late to get 150th win

maybe i should sleep more too late

btw efko i think that you should put it the front page or i don't know in the server or when the game starts it should pop up or god knows what ..

AUTOSAVE replays option should be on

so when you get accused of lvl-up or god knows what , you just simply post the replays

and btw it takes only like 1 gb for like 2000 replays.

so you don't have to type ask Gnev or ask God or ask Barack Obama or anyone , just post the replays ..

hope you don't find this as spam

and btw it takes only like 1 gb for like 2000 replays.
    in my replay folder i have over 1900 autosaved reps and it has 130mb.

I dont understand you alakazan. I dont know what has some 150th win with you being lvl upper. SImply post replays. Btw some guy told me that he even has screenshots of you lvl upping.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

[CSKA].ALaKaZaN
    post the ss of the proof
    sorry if i´m that good =/

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by [CSKA].ALaKaZaN View Post
    post the ss of the proof
    sorry if i´m that good =/
    I feel ashamed because of Brazilians like you, seriously.
    I thought that you were playing fair, but i was wrong, you are just another dirty level upper who comes here to tell us some lies.

Take a look at these screenshots that you asked for and get out of here:

Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by [CSKA].ALaKaZaN View Post
    I played three games with porkpass was not doing lv up with him
    10 Wins in 5 minutes, which means 30 seconds each game, besides the time spent by searching for a match.

Sorry, but we're power abusers and we decided that your account will remain locked.

eL_Bahattee
    MW.FF
    sporkfans.pero

locked making free wins daily.....

You admins are so funny, I give you that.

So stupid arguments and still I have to defend myself, to react.

First some questions:

1. Mw.FF last logged in September the 3th.Giving fws daily?And giving to who?It's ranked 3th and it's standing like that for long wtf ?
    2.Can't a man join a game vs some hard core noob and leave cause he don't wanna waste his time playing with such a noobie?Or is there a rule saying - you can't leave a game when u enter it?
    3.EL_bahattee.It has been locked once allready, and u unlocked it.Why do you want to do it again all over?You guys really don't have nothing more worthy to do than to bully other innocent players like me?

The thing is on this server many time innocent ppl gets punished for smth they didn't do.You guys should be 100% certain to do things like this
    You need to have screen shots of 2 accounts getting in game all the time to accuse someone for giving fws.Not like this

Blog Entries
    funny to funny. U cant lock anyone without profs u have only words and u cant 100% trust in all what people says-

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by bahatee View Post
    2.Can't a man join a game vs some hard core noob and leave cause he don't wanna waste his time playing with such a noobie?Or is there a rule saying - you can't leave a game when u enter it?
    So now you wanted to leave against some random newbies ?
    Yesterday you told me that you were mass losing because you were playing as random.

3.EL_bahattee.It has been locked once allready, and u unlocked it.Why do you want to do it again all over?
    You jumped from level 29 to 32 just with those free wins you received from Glober (who's prohibited to play here forever), then you reached level 34 and now you're level 30.
    I am really curious how come a skilled player like you lose 4 levels so quickly, the guy who beaten LAG.TT.DanGer and many other good players.

You guys really don't have nothing more worthy to do than to bully other innocent players like me?
    I know you long enough to perceive that this phrase contains sarcasm, you are sarcastic even when you talk about yourself.
    Innocent, this is the last word i would use to define you, nothing personal.

So it's more like when you play as Queililo (146/1) you give your best and own everyone, when you play as eL_Bahattee against your friends (Djuka and Gnev) you play for fun and they win fairly.

90 Losses with el_bahattee, 70 losses with mw.ff, 200 losses with sporkfans.pero and 1 lose with Queililo.
    Funny, be glad we didn't take your account Queililo too.

Awards
    Please Imc don't talk shits like that about me. I played vs el_bahattee 5 times overall on account GNEV, just because i knew you will accuse me if i get even more higher level. Efko asked me about my 6 wins from yesterday and i explained to him they were 1vs1 ladder games vs Djukasupestar, all fair matches that i won.

well its like this:
    There is a good player with 146-1 stats.
    Now we can see that he has accounts with:
    303-220
    283-61
    264-91
    Ok what he need those accounts for?(that stats can make someone who today firstly played w3) Then we can see that he is getting mass loses (some against his friends). How could player wiht 146-1 get 10 loses daily like np?
    What could be conclusion?

funny to funny. U cant lock anyone without profs u have only words and u cant 100% trust in all what people says-
    If he werent from k0w3, then you, 15 years old chieftain (10x banned for dischack in past) would say "ban da lvl upper"

+he is someone who was banned in past for editing screenshots.

Yes he posted replays, the one where he got orc (his main race) was probably shortest one(why if its his main race). Imo he didnt play as he wanted to win (no its not free win) but i think if he wanted to win he would play it better.

Since he prooved himself with replays unbanned.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast