Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noobs' ultimate lines in RT

Noobs' ultimate lines in RT

Hey, I just wanted to share with u some amusing lines, that I hear all the time in RT. If you want to add some, feel free to do so. :-)

#1: Well, lets start from the classic: "Hi, from?".

#2: Also classic: "Rush or creep?"
    Note: ofc without scouting - how else. Rushes like this mostly end with running all over the map to players base and back without any benefit whatsoever.

#3: My favourite: "Dont worry men, mi pro." (and variations ofc)
    Note: I noticed that noobs for some reason dont get the difference between man and men; and they also fail to recognise, that they are noobs; so dont try to explain that to them, for noobs will never learn, that they are noobs. :-)

#4: Very very common: "Allied noob."
    Note: Usually used in following situations:
    a) noob gets under impression, that his ally is noob as well,
    b) noob looses the game and as long as noob doesnt know that he is a noob, he needs someone to blame for the loss,
    c) noob looses hero to creeps (so his ally is noob, because "hi no help").

#5: "HELP!"
    Note: Usually used in following situations:
    a) noob is attacked by an enemy army and thinks you are fucking blind and deaf (so u dont hear OUR ALLIED FORCES ARE UNDER ATTACK and dont see red marks all over ur minimap)
    b) noob is attacked by few wandering units - like 2 footman or so. He pulls back with whole army and starts screaming for help.
    c) noob is getting pwnt on creep. Line "help" in such situations is usually followed by "our allied hero has been killed" and noobs lament: "Allied nup, hi no help" as stated above)

#6: "Make army men!"
    Note: for example when u go for fast tech (mass air) :-)

#7: "Mi no like share!"
    Note: this is the least favourite line of all! U are forced to watch ur allys noobyness the whole game and u cant do anything about it. Favourite noob-move is loosing mass units to creeps.

#8: "Lag! Mi raport!!!"
    Note: used very comonly by BR noobs with 300+ ping

#9: "DISCER! BANNANNED!!!"
    Note: after EVERY single "waiting for players"

If u saw here some of your frequently used lines and u said to urself: "Hey, Im doing that and Im not a noob, right? This guy is full of crap. " then I have some bad news for you. :-)
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

hahhaha so true DD

Ex-Administrator
    Oh god, I haven't played RT for years but these lines certainly bring back some good ( and bad ) memories. RT is hilarious, indeed ( you should see RT at Starcraft II as well, even better ).

I got some very vague memories of what used to fill the chatbox in RT games, but I think the best line however is when he goes and attacks alone, looses all his army and heroes due to pushing too much ( e.g. in towers/burrows, or simply overwhelmed by enemy units ), and calls you a noob, then leaves. That's like the pedestal of stupidity in all team games.

lmao

Yea "piedastal of stupidity" - I like that. To that "piedastal" belongs taking imolation with DH (because he looks imba, when he is covered in flames); selecting pit lord as first hero (because he is big, and big means stronger and stronger means better, right?) or even calling all peasants to arms when you attack noob's base (even with a single hero) followed by chasing u all over the map with mass militia. Oh - i forgot to mention one favourite strat: mass archers on hypos - I once almost lost the game, because I was laughing so hard, when he came to my base with like 10 mounted hypos, that I almost fell off my chair and couldnt micro. :-)

Bottom line: RT is fun like hell if u dont take it too seriously

Ex-Administrator
    You forgot to mention guys who get Paladin as their first hero.. "OH MIGHTY PALADIN, MI GOT HAMMER, ME GOT HOLY LIGHT, ITS HAMMER TIME", running with an army of 30 footmen buddies alongside him...

Well, in fact Pala and mass footmen is rlly good RT strat and when u have noob in team, u can consider urself lucky, if he goes for it. It minimalizes impact of his "lack of skill" on the game:
    1. there is lower chance he will hurt himself (its lot harder to get pwnt on creeps with mass footies and pala than with, say, DH and some archers) :-)
    2. and for me (UD player) its nice to have some KAMIKADZE front line :-)

I remember one seriously retarded dude who used to play on Xpam some yrs ago, when I was active. He made expo, like 4 barracs, produced shitload of footmen, and then he wrote "Me and my boys are comming to your base to pwn you" (or some shit like that). And attack moved my base. GOGOGO with fiends against footmen with fucking defend. I rlly had a tough time (too early game for destros). When he got pwned, lost every single unit, he ran with just a hero, and massed another shitload of footies. Then he wrote "Me and my boys..." and came again. It was actually pretty funny game and I learned back than, that nothing matches well played mass footmen with defend. U can tower up all u want, but unless you have some bloody mass of gryphs or stuff like that, u will get fucked up anyway. :-)

... Since then whenever I random human in RT and my sis (who likes to watch me playing) sees 2x rax and AM, she askes, If im doing "Me and my boys" again.

Quote Originally Posted by S4pPH1roN View Post
    Well, in fact Pala and mass footmen is rlly good RT strat and when u have noob in team, u can consider urself lucky, if he goes for it. It minimalizes impact of his "lack of skill" on the game:
    1. there is lower chance he will hurt himself (its lot harder to get pwnt on creeps with mass footies and pala than with, say, DH and some archers) :-)
    2. and for me (UD player) its nice to have some KAMIKADZE front line :-)

I remember one seriously retarded dude who used to play on Xpam some yrs ago, when I was active. He made expo, like 4 barracs, produced shitload of footmen, and then he wrote "Me and my boys are comming to your base to pwn you" (or some shit like that). And attack moved my base. GOGOGO with fiends against footmen with fucking defend. I rlly had a tough time (too early game for destros). When he got pwned, lost every single unit, he ran with just a hero, and massed another shitload of footies. Then he wrote "Me and my boys..." and came again. It was actually pretty funny game and I learned back than, that nothing matches well played mass footmen with defend. U can tower up all u want, but unless you have some bloody mass of gryphs or stuff like that, u will get fucked up anyway. :-)

... Since then whenever I random human in RT and my sis (who likes to watch me playing) sees 2x rax and AM, she askes, If im doing "Me and my boys" again.
    i bet its the same guy who is still playing till today.
    I call him "Croatian teamkiller"
    I am banning him since i entered hacks crew and he was mass banned even before.(for teamkill) I banned him so far hundreads of accounts (about 2-3 per week) Any ip ban is useless because he has dynamic ip and by banning single ips per account it banned so much ips that other guys from cro had to reset modem etc 30x to get ip which is not banned....

His strategy nowadays is(he plays only rt):
    1-he say to his ally "send me all gold and lumber or i kill you"
    2-in 99% he kill his ally and get his expo-tower both bases
    3-then he continue getting expos and towering them.
    4-he is mostly waiting to get 20-30k of gold, meanwhile he mostly do shit like invisible am->blizzard on workers etc.
    5-he make some shit, like 15xworkshop and then tanks, or mortars or knights.....

Sometimes he use to play things like bloodmage+mass foots (rape buildings).

If you open any teamkill report in other hacks section, its 95% that its him.....

He mostly chat like "sak maj dik" or "ali retard" and so.
    But he is only pretending that he is stupid, he knows that its me who is banning his accounts and from time to time he chat with perfect english.
    LOL: On 24th December,i met him in game and he told me not to ban his account since its Christmas time and he promised not to make any teamkill in that day
    Last edited by efko.wbs; 13th June 2011 at 07:19 PM.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Ex-Administrator
    lol efko, seems like you're having fun around, bastard : )

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

sorry for sounding like a noob
    but what's RT?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Random Teams, at playing Warcraft3

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhetaton View Post
    Random Teams, at playing Warcraft3
    thanks for the clarification
    btw
    noobs should consider using halp instead of help
    it sounds so much more pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post
    what's RT?
    To specify: RT is 2vs2 ladder game, when ur ally and opponents are picked at random from those, who are searching (its not AT, arranged team, when u pick ur ally urself and play against another team, which was formed in the same way). :-)

@Efko: ROFL. Its that the dude, who keeps saying NOB instead of NOOB? Once famous as EUROBATTLENET or RECOVERY? I remember that dude. I had acc with 30/0 in RT and he tried to TK me. It was kinda cool. I was constantly attacked my both noobs from opposing team and then by my own ally.

Ex-Administrator
    Sapphi, poke me for some RT games.. I'll log my smurf acc to once again enjoy laughing my ass off for the sake of good ol' times!

Quote Originally Posted by S4pPH1roN View Post
    To specify: RT is 2vs2 ladder game, when ur ally and opponents are picked at random from those, who are searching (its not AT, arranged team, when u pick ur ally urself and play against another team, which was formed in the same way). :-)

@Efko: ROFL. Its that the dude, who keeps saying NOB instead of NOOB? Once famous as EUROBATTLENET or RECOVERY? I remember that dude. I had acc with 30/0 in RT and he tried to TK me. It was kinda cool. I was constantly attacked my both noobs from opposing team and then by my own ally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    Sapphi, poke me for some RT games.. I'll log my smurf acc to once again enjoy laughing my ass off for the sake of good ol' times!
    isn't it a pain in the ass to end up in the same game?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast