Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noobs' ultimate lines in RT

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post
    isn't it a pain in the ass to end up in the same game?
    Why would it be?

1. If u end up in dirrefent teams, you can finally play one serious game.
    - When I play RT, I never play my best. I always play as good, as I need to, to win. Which means, that Im mostly letting my units or heroes die, as Im too lazy to move them, when I see, they are dying, because Im just too busy scratching my ass or picking my nose - because frankly it doesnt rlly matter, if u let noobs kill u a few units or heroes. Mostly its really hard to lose no matter what you do.
    - Thats, why I have a 95% RT accas, and 75% RT accas. Second ones are for fun, where I play crazy strats or random. Time to time it happens, that some noobs beat me, because Im minding my own business, or just not scouting or something, and they come with mass gryphs and pwn me, because my ally has 2 grunts and lvl 1 hero after 10 minutes game. Than they jizz in their pants and either ask me for AT, or keeps spamming me with some bullshits (like we were the best buddies, just because they "beat" me) or they just start playing tough guys, how pro they are, and stuff like that.
    - But back to my original point: when I get good player in opposing team, I have to play seriously - and I dont like it (mostly). I like plying my 10% and having a feeling of absolute controll over the game, knowing, that I can go whatever strat I want and still win, but it gets boring time to time. Thats why I appretiate to spice up my playing with a few serious games and thats when some good players come in... :-)

2. And if u end up in a same team? So what? Its 2 pros against 2 noobs - whats boring about that? Do u know how funny it is to beat someone with dual mass acolytes? Or TC and mass shamans without any other unit (purge, stomp, mass lightning shield, run few meters and then again)?
    - Its nice to know for once, you can actually relly on ur ally, when it comes to tough situations. U dont have to tell him to make towers and rush opponents base with hero, when u ur mass peons army gets pwnt and noobs are heading to ur bases. im actually enjoying those games.
    - Back than, in good of times, Me and UdIsBlizBadJoke were massgaming ATs(Arranged team) on smurf accas, and we NEVER played seriously - we always went some funny strat, no matter if we played against noobs or pros. This was the most fun I have ever had on Xpam. We even beated some pros, who were on the top of the ladder back then, with dual mass gyrocopters and blizzard abuse - and we still managed to keep kickass stats (80%
    ).
    - This much fun, you can have only on XPAM, and NOWHERE ELSE. Thasts why I play here even though I have North keys. It saddens me, that the server is getting innactive and nothing is as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    Sapphi, poke me for some RT games.. I'll log my smurf acc to once again enjoy laughing my ass off for the sake of good ol' times!
    I wont be home for some time now, for I have some business to attend to. But when I come back, Ill letcha know :-)
    Last edited by S4pPH1roN; 14th June 2011 at 11:50 AM.
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

Ex-Administrator
    I hope you loved the ally I got in our first game, he came to "make the save" when you already had me finished off ( and ofc, sitting with full hp BM in invisibility ) : )

New User
    LoLoLoLoLoLoL

"c) noob is getting pwnt on creep. Line "help" in such situations is usually followed by "our allied hero has been killed" and noobs lament: "Allied nup, hi no help" as stated above)" this is the funniest,, and im starting to think this on dota game.. LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2