Thread: Vouch Request - InTheStars [---/+]

Arrow Vouch Request - InTheStars [---/+]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Hi, my name is Veljko and my bnet name is InTheStars

2.) Your Age.
    I'm 17.

3.) Where are you from?
    I am from Belgrade, Serbia.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    I want to play in this league because it is a high skilled league, and the finest league on xpam. I am just tired of playing public games. I want to compete and play DotA seriously, professionally. I know a lot of people that are in SS. I heard about it a few years ago, just saw it on the forum.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I am a calm and mannered person. I do not get provoked at all. You won't see me flaming at all.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    Mid skill to high skill. Something in between I mean. I still have to learn some things, but I have found my role in DotA - support role, and I'm good at it.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I am playing DotA for 4 years now. Played in hostbot, dpl, edl, DR.com, and various privs and CW's, tours... I was vouched in SS in november on account The-_-Vex , but I failed the trials due to inactivity. I couldn't play at that time due to personal reasons.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    [URL="http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/100857"]Replay 1[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/100867"]Replay 2[/URL]
    GLUPI RIKI !

Hidden Text click here to show

I watched the first replay where you play wd, your starting wards were horrible (neither of them gave you any useful vision), you practically let morf solo and went pulling since the first creepspawn which is also bad, at least imo.. Now the fact that your ganks 'worked' only shows how bad your enemies where. Also, you did not take a single level of heal during early, and when you did, you maxed it which I also don't like. Other than that, yeah you used your stun and maledict.
    Please post a replay playing another hero (why not some dpl or cw replay?)
    deny until then
    Last edited by mezhulol; 9th June 2011 at 02:22 PM.

i'll give you a chance. but take this tip, ur only pulling when u consider taking tower with the creep advantage you have after pull ofc with a ROB, but in most cases ur carry on the tripple lane should do creep equilibrium so the creeps wont go further the lane.
    and incase you pull, you do it on 3th min when the wagoon spawns so you can take the tower easily with his powerful nuke.
    hf.
    MASA LU SIR PAIN e foarte grasa si pizda ei e nerasa de cand s-a nascut

Awards

he is nub !unsupp

Support.
    Removed by admin.

deny.

Basically, for almost same reasons stated by meshuggah. Also, when you play 3v3 lane, heal on wd is a must. It's very useful and it can save you/your mates in many cases.
    Last edited by Majestic.; 10th June 2011 at 02:54 PM.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

denied. try again in 1 month.
    Originaly Posted by Lemnyshor (Lemn).
    Cel mai probabil daca ma injura careva o sa fac dagon si o sa-i fur toate fragurile pana isi taie venele. (Disclaimer: nu pot fi tinut responsabil pentru eventualele sinucideri ale jucatorilor romani si nu am am niciun contract activ cu posturile de televiziune.