Thread: School essay

School essay

In one of my classes we got an essay to write...

And here is the main 2 questions:

What are the consequences of the choices involved in the management of the environment based solely on economic concerns ?

What are the political, economical and social choices in the management of the environment ?

Give me ideas and thoughts, it would help me a lot. Thanks for your effort, much appreciated.

1. Farm farm farm no matter if there will be creeps for others = I don't care, me rich (note how World is like pub games). Difference is that on dota creep bodies vanish and they respawn nonstop. On life there is the residue and limited supply.

2. Political choices = Hey look at me, I care for trees, vote for me (while don't giving a shit)
    Economical = I don't give a shit if it makes me rich, I can buy my Porsche and bild more factories to buy more Porsches, also can make fake Ecologic marketing so people will buy more of my trash while I destroy the world with consumism, thinking that it will help anything.
    Social = There isn't any social choices nowadays, only political and economical. Society is crap and doesn't have any willpower, it will stay 18/7 in front of computer screen, so it doesn't make any choices. "Social" has turned synonym to "POOR" in my areas, as in my country, so if you're only "social" if you are human scourge.

I hope I helped
    Last edited by Herr; 7th June 2011 at 04:19 AM.
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz. View Post
    In one of my classes we got an essay to write...

And here is the main 2 questions:

What are the consequences of the choices involved in the management of the environment based solely on economic concerns ?

What are the political, economical and social choices in the management of the environment ?

Give me ideas and thoughts, it would help me a lot. Thanks for your effort, much appreciated.

1. no concern for anything other than profit:
    - no value to human lives
    - no concern for preservation of nature
    - no concern for suffering of others
    aka it's bad

2. conservation of the environment is important because if humanity keeps on going as it is now going, we'll eventually drive ourselves to extinction
    even if preservation of the environment would not be beneficial for politics, society or the economy, because if humanity goes extinct those factors don't matter to us anyway since we would all be dead
    aka there are no choices when it comes to the environment, we either preserve it or we die

and this is all I'm going to say about it because I don't feel like writing a book right now
    Last edited by Lowlife; 7th June 2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Hidden Text click here to show

herr said it all
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr View Post
    1. Farm farm farm no matter if there will be creeps for others = I don't care, me rich (note how World is like pub games). Difference is that on dota creep bodies vanish and they respawn nonstop. On life there is the residue and limited supply.

2. Political choices = Hey look at me, I care for trees, vote for me (while don't giving a shit)
    Economical = I don't give a shit if it makes me rich, I can buy my Porsche and bild more factories to buy more Porsches, also can make fake Ecologic marketing so people will buy more of my trash while I destroy the world with consumism, thinking that it will help anything.
    Social = There isn't any social choices nowadays, only political and economical. Society is crap and doesn't have any willpower, it will stay 18/7 in front of computer screen, so it doesn't make any choices. "Social" has turned synonym to "POOR" in my areas, as in my country, so if you're only "social" if you are human scourge.

I hope I helped
    Thanks buddy. I like the link between dota and real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlife View Post
    1. no concern for anything other than profit:
    - no value to human lives
    - no concern for preservation of nature
    - no concern for suffering of others
    aka it's bad

2. conservation of the environment is important because if humanity keeps on going as it is now going, we'll eventually drive ourselves to extinction
    even if preservation of the environment would not be beneficial for politics, society or the economy, because if humanity goes extinct those factors don't matter to us anyway since we would all be dead
    aka there are no choices when it comes to the environment, we either preserve it or we die

and this is all I'm going to say about it because I don't feel like writing a book right now
    thanks dude.

More questions to come , that's how he wants to evaluate us in the end of the year, which is now. Assign us an essay to write off a question. Anyways, thanks for your replies guys. .

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

it's my pleasure

I hope one of the next questions will be:

is the human being the smartest animal on the planet and defend your statement
    Hidden Text click here to show

Taz, you're hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by KeweLi View Post
    Taz, you're hilarious
    lol, why's that ?

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by KeweLi View Post
    Taz, you're hilarious
    Keweli go create me some shoes, Chin.